Emotion UI 2.0 APK's from KitKat B506

Search This thread

laverdadb

Jun 7, 2012
Budapest
I dont know why, for me without log in, i can download it. I will upload it, to zippy within an hour.

Anyway, the stand alone themes are working?

BB

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
LG V40
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Anyone got the apk for the suspend button from Emui2.3 B014 ?

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/phv97o6n2l41xif/Floating tasks.zip

It doesn't add the button to the navigation bar notification panel though, if anyone knows how this can be done, please feel free to share. [emoji4]

Also, those are without the odex files; those are the files from the EMUI2.0 rom for the P6-C00 that was released a few days ago. I didn't add the files for the notepad either; if you need it, just let me know.

Sent from my Huawei P6

Last edited:

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/phv97o6n2l41xif/Floating tasks.zip

It doesn't add the button to the navigation bar though, if anyone knows how this can be done, please feel free to share. [emoji4]

Also, those are without the odex files; those are the files from the EMUI2.0 rom for the P6-C00 that was released a few days ago. I didn't add the files for the notepad either; if you need it, just let me know.

Sent from my Huawei P6

Thanks. You mean it doesnt add the button on the shortcut panel ?

I have the flydev teams Emui2.3 beta 014 flashable zipped package and so i have access to the apks on the Emui2.3.

Which are the files i need inorder to port them to Emui2.0 official ? I see the separate float app apks as well as odex files. Also i need to know which are the files to be ported for having the gallery of emui2.3 on emui2.0.

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
LG V40
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Thanks. You mean it doesnt add the button on the shortcut panel ?

I have the flydev teams Emui2.3 beta 014 flashable zipped package and so i have access to the apks on the Emui2.3.

Which are the files i need inorder to port them to Emui2.0 official ? I see the separate float app apks as well as odex files. Also i need to know which are the files to be ported for having the gallery of emui2.3 on emui2.0.

Yes, I meant the shortcut panel, my bad, lol! I was in a hurry when I replied.

You'll just need the Gallery2.apk and Gallery2.odex files for the camera and gallery.
It's silly that the emui2.0 gallery doesn't have the transparent navigation bar when viewing photos, which is why I'm using the EMUI2.3 gallery as well. Selecting albums on mewidget still FCs, but since I've already set my albums, I don't have a problem. :D

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Yes, I meant the shortcut panel, my bad, lol! I was in a hurry when I replied.

You'll just need the Gallery2.apk and Gallery2.odex files for the camera and gallery.
It's silly that the emui2.0 gallery doesn't have the transparent navigation bar when viewing photos, which is why I'm using the EMUI2.3 gallery as well. Selecting albums on mewidget still FCs, but since I've already set my albums, I don't have a problem. :D

Okay thanks. And which are the files from Emui2.0 gallery that needs to be removed or over written. Because i dont see a gallery2 apk file in /system/app folder in emui2.0.

And you are right. The gallery on Emui2.3 was full screen with transparent bar and it looked really awesome. No wonder i just felt so odd with the gallary on Emui2.0. And yes it had a bug with selecting album, but i can tolerate that better than the emui2.0 gallery.

Is there any other apps you think was more better in Emui2.3 ? Like the messaging app ? The music player for sure is not the latest version and ill try if the latest available on huawei club forum works on this.

Btw maybe you have noticed, but some of the app receive updates through the Huawei's app center app.

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
LG V40
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Okay thanks. And which are the files from Emui2.0 gallery that needs to be removed or over written. Because i dont see a gallery2 apk file in /system/app folder in emui2.0.

And you are right. The gallery on Emui2.3 was full screen with transparent bar and it looked really awesome. No wonder i just felt so odd with the gallary on Emui2.0. And yes it had a bug with selecting album, but i can tolerate that better than the emui2.0 gallery.

Is there any other apps you think was more better in Emui2.3 ? Like the messaging app ? The music player for sure is not the latest version and ill try if the latest available on huawei club forum works on this.

Btw maybe you have noticed, but some of the app receive updates through the Huawei's app center app.

The gallery2.apk needs to be moved to system/priv-app. It will overwrite the current gallery. :good:

I haven't really needed to add any other Emui2.3 apps yet, but yes, I have updated all the stock apps through Huawei's App Center, although I haven't seen the Music player there, which is weird.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

@warea I forgot to mention that selecting Smileys and other attachments in the EMUI2.3 message app, causes the Messaging app to FC. So it's best to keep the official EMUI2.0 messaging app. [emoji2]

Sent from my Huawei P6

Last edited:
Reactions: warea

carlospaco

Oct 24, 2009
G700 u10

Hello , can i install these apk also on a G700U10?
I want to install the launcher and it ask to update the launcher.
Can i do this, and wil it work the launcher?
Thanks and greetings

Top Liked Posts