Samsung and Corning Inc.: Repair or Replace Samsung Galaxy S3's Defective Glass

Search This thread

marcustaz

May 31, 2012
OK Ladies and Gents,

I finally found the time to make a video showing LOCA application. It was late and sorry for blabbering :laugh: I think this will give you all the confidence to try it yourself. I still warn you this is NOT for someone who is not comfortable or technicaly inclined. If you are worried about damaging your phone I will repair it for you. This is NOT an advertisment, just trying to help out members. I do have to charge for my time and materials. If your interested PM me. And of course any questions I am here to try and help. :good:

Original Post here:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44577240&postcount=1022

droideastcoast

Aug 12, 2012
Paying over $200 Contract -$700.00 Outright for a phone with no glass warranty is outrageous.

Samsung told me "well you should not drop the phone then."

I then asked the guy on the phone if he has ever dropped a phone in his life time and I said now tell me has that phone broke? I then said that this phone is made cheaply yet I pay a high price. so don't tell me you have never droped any type of phone in your life time more then 20 times and I said if you say no then your lying. he then said I guess your right and you have a valid point. and yet he still refused to replace the damn screens (I say screens because I have 3 sgs3's 2 with cracked screens)

Last edited:
G

GuestK00261

Paying over $200 Contract -$700.00 Outright for a phone with no glass warranty is outrageous.

Samsung told me "well you should not drop the phone then."

I then asked the guy on the phone if he has ever dropped a phone in his life time and I said now tell me has that phone broke? I then said that this phone is made cheaply yet I pay a high price. so don't tell me you have never droped any type of phone in your life time more then 20 times and I said if you say no then your lying. he then said I guess your right and you have a valid point. and yet he still refused to replace the damn screens (I say screens because I have 3 sgs3's 2 with cracked screens)

Yup 99% of all companies are like that, but it seems unfair that they could care less even with the amount of consumers and money they make... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mentioning American providers in the petition basically ruins it. Obviously very little work was put in to craft a decent letter and petition, so this really is pointless.

Maybe if someone creates a petition with some actual data and references and a specific demand that is written by someone capable of stringing more then 3 proper sentences together there would be a point... until then, nobody is listening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
    Drop your phone and see. :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium