PLEASE Confirm!

Search This thread

Jostian

Oct 21, 2010
Pretoria
For years I have used Poer Toggles widget on my Android phone but on the G2 it doesnt work properly ( I have tried 5 different ROMs), once the widget is on a homescreen one simply touches the icon and it activates the selected function, the problem I have is that normally the functions that are not active are white (my color selection) and active functions are blue but when I tap say the wifi icon the wifi is activated but the color does not change to blue, same thing when you tap other functions, they are activated but the icons do not change color...normally once installed the widget works ok for a while (hour or so) but then the color changes stop working, can anyone else confirm this, widget works fine on my HTC One which is in the drawer since I got the G2, thanks

this problem happens with other widgets too (WiFi Manager is another example where the widget does not reflect the activation/deactivation on the widget)

Last edited:

Makrilli

Dec 12, 2011
I have no problems with it on PA 3.99, works just fine as it should.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Jostian

Jostian

Oct 21, 2010
Pretoria
and some other widgets get stuck on "loading" (BBC widget) and others are just blank (GReader)...? any ideas from the tech savvy guys as to what the issue could be?? thanks

Jostian

Oct 21, 2010
Pretoria
looks like it may be caused by a conflict of some sort between apps/widgets (if this is possible)?? did a factory reset and installed Power Toggles, and widget worked perfectly then few hrs later restored all my other apps with Titanium and immediately Power Toggles widget was 'broken' after first reboot...??

Top Liked Posts