Grimey Goods 9/15/10 "Good stuff" "1.2ghz,undervolted,RAM/ROM saving, very pretty"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PlankLongBeard

May 24, 2010
On The Moon!
Not Ready.. For 9/15-9/16 Use..

Update:

Black Screens On Reboot again.. Still seeing if it happens again.. Going Through some serious boot-loops, like bad ones to the point of no start-up.. Had to do a complete restore then andrometa root then clockwork restore. The process Hero is to unstable right now..

Am I the only one with these issues?

M@XLOL

Jun 27, 2009
Central Illinois
Installed just fine :D

I tried to use the epic black glass theme but display wouldn't power on. That theme is BEAUTIFUL imo I would love to see them work together in harmony :D

plmiller0905

Apr 25, 2010
Chicago
I was getting the random boot loops for a minute. The key is you have put your phone to sleep right away after it boots or you get those bootloops...just like the Hero stated.

PlankLongBeard

May 24, 2010
On The Moon!
I was getting the random boot loops for a minute. The key is you have put your phone to sleep right away after it boots or you get those bootloops...just like the Hero stated.

Yeah, I know this.. I adore your reiterating of it. What I am stating is the stability falls as so does the overall performance after like 10-15 minutes of use.. If I reboot I get a black screen no lettering or display.

Sent From The Moon... :)

wacky.banana

Moderator Emeritus
Apr 30, 2007
This thread has been closed (Donateware).

@ The OP,

Once you have a ROM that is freely available in the public domain and can be released on XDA, please contact the Moderating Team and we will be pleased to consider reopening this thread.

WB

Status
Not open for further replies.