FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you like as many options as humanly possible be stuffed into your ROM of choice?

YES! The more, the better!

17 Vote(s)
39.53%
NO! KISS...keep it simple stupid!

12 Vote(s)
27.91%
Sometimes...I like options but can always go back.

12 Vote(s)
27.91%
I don't care, but it lets everyone be happy.

2 Vote(s)
4.65%

[Q&A/T] - [AOSPA 4.4.4 KTU84P] ParanoidAndroid 4.4+ G2

3,652 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,168

By Jank4AU, Recognized Contributor on 25th November 2013, 01:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2014, 11:59 PM |#1201  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
[q]can't play game
i really love this ROM,but one thing i can't live with it,can't play a games im not some crazy gamer i but i always play nfs most wanted,in too the death.thats all i want..please anyone can play that game with this ROM?how to do that?
5th February 2014, 12:16 AM |#1202  
Thanks Meter: 631

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afrizal87

i really love this ROM,but one thing i can't live with it,can't play a games im not some crazy gamer i but i always play nfs most wanted,in too the death.thats all i want..please anyone can play that game with this ROM?how to do that?

what game isnt working? Did you change the DPI?
5th February 2014, 12:22 AM |#1203  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakra

He may be talking about the touch issue...

Quote:

Currently a known issue with games is the touch not working issue. Is that the case you have?

AFAIK all the aosp roms for G2 have this issue.

来自我的 LG G2 上的 Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to coolcfan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolcfan Ad-Free
5th February 2014, 12:31 AM |#1204  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakra

almost all games,i tested need for speed most wanted,in to the death,dead trigger,real racing 3 not working,its al successfully restored and can run the game,but i can't touch the screen at all,only can touch the nav bar to go back or close the game

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcfan

He may be talking about the touch issue...

Currently a known issue with games is the touch not working issue. Is that the case you have?

AFAIK all the aosp roms for G2 have this issue.

来自我的 LG G2 上的 Tapatalk

exactly my mannn thank youu...so this is general issue which is unsolved yet?
5th February 2014, 02:19 AM |#1205  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:

almost all games,i tested need for speed most wanted,in to the death,dead trigger,real racing 3 not working,its al successfully restored and can run the game,but i can't touch the screen at all,only can touch the nav bar to go back or close the game

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

exactly my mannn thank youu...so this is general issue which is unsolved yet?

Yes, for now all the AOSP based 4.4 ROMs should have this issue.

Just wait for a fix, or you can try 4.3 series, if you want both AOSP based ROM and games.
The Following User Says Thank You to coolcfan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolcfan Ad-Free
5th February 2014, 02:26 AM |#1206  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcfan

Yes, for now all the AOSP based 4.4 ROMs should have this issue.

Just wait for a fix, or you can try 4.3 series, if you want both AOSP based ROM and games.

finallyy the mystery revealed hehe thank you my friend...anyway is there any PA ROM 4.3 or 4.2 desn't matter,which is can play game and more less issues?
5th February 2014, 09:47 AM |#1207  

More
Big fat thanks to all
After a long and great journey with my Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100), I finally got my LG G2 D802 this monday.

I told myself to try the LG stock version, but I couldn't help myself and had to lose that junk for a nice AOSP based rom.
Enter ParanoidAndroid 4.0 beta with stock kernel...

Because the battery life on my i9100 wasn't that well, I was very curious to see what the D802 had to offer.

So I did a clean install, removed some useless apps, installed greenify (greenified most apps) and greenpower (sync every 4 hours).
Then I set my network to only 3G and set my screen brightness at automatic (this means low, because I'm mostly inside).

First of all this rom is super stable. I haven't had any SOD or freeze since flashing it.

How about battery life?
Well to my surprise I reached an off charger time of 34 hours and a screen on time of 9 hours and 36 minutes!!!
Did I mention this was reached with my first full cycle?! WOW!!

I haven't got this device long enough to know if this is normal screen on time, but either way I'm verry happy with it!

Therefore this message in order to thank houstonn and every other developer and members who've helped creating this awesome rom!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Battery Life Lg G2 D802.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	2560194  
5th February 2014, 02:27 PM |#1208  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there any other way I could get the latest gapps besides goo??

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
5th February 2014, 02:43 PM |#1209  
Flag Milton, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Could someone please tell me if I can do dirty update from the 01/28 build to 02/05? Or should I do a full clean install?

Cheers
5th February 2014, 06:50 PM |#1210  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Is it possible to aplly themes?
5th February 2014, 07:27 PM |#1211  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Ok so I am using this with Verizon, what does it mean when the signal say R? Roaming, restricted?
It seems to still work ok, just wondering, thanks! oh and GPS is good, it was failing to send messages randomly at first, but I re-installed it again and it works now.

Thanks! Great ROM!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)