12,701 posts
Thanks Meter: 93,782

Thread Closed Email Thread
12th February 2014, 12:20 PM |#1981  
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 293

More
this GREAT Kernel + UV + intellidemand = 4 hours of screen at 48% battery
The Following User Says Thank You to nic85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nic85 Ad-Free
12th February 2014, 12:23 PM |#1982  
Flag LittleTown
Thanks Meter: 415

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibo1979

Thanx for help you can write down something stupid but you can explain.

Wysłane z mojego LG-D802 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Offcourse someone could explain.
But see, after dozens of times explaining why scores are lower with this kernel for a well known reason and even more important, bench scores are worth jack sh!t, people can react in such way

And on the other hand, people who do read and follow the thread could find such a reply also "stupid", maybe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleH79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LittleH79 Ad-Free
12th February 2014, 12:28 PM |#1983  
Flag Kutno
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Its always will be like that this is normal on each forum. Is more hard for people from other countrys. Sorry for my question if i do this wrong.

12th February 2014, 12:30 PM |#1984  
Thanks Meter: 1,038

More
Quote:

Thanx for help you can write down something stupid but you can explain.

I'm sorry, but you can go back through the thread and read before you post a concern that's already been addressed. No one is being mean, we just expect the same out of you that we do ourselves.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garywojdan81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift garywojdan81 Ad-Free
12th February 2014, 12:35 PM |#1985  
Flag LittleTown
Thanks Meter: 415

More
Quote:

Its always will be like that this is normal on each forum. Is more hard for people from other countrys. Sorry for my question if i do this wrong.

Ofcourse, I understand that.
But this is an English forum, which requires at least some understandig in reading of the English language.
12th February 2014, 12:39 PM |#1986  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag CITY OF PARKS
Thanks Meter: 6,101

More
Guys,

Please stay on topic...This is a development forum and AFAK there have been so many interventions from MODs cleaning this thread quite a few times already.

Please keep your ego in the locker rooms before we enter this forum. If you find it so stupid, please ignore the post. If you find you can answer it, please do.
All newbie's have their rights to ask questions but there is a Q&A section for all this. Please refrain stalling the development by asking those questions which are repeated so many times.

Is it so difficult to read through a few pages?

Please allow the people who are following this thread through mobiles and not able to look through the useful useless posts cause of too many posts....PLEASE PLEASE

Thanks for the understanding
@dorimanx I am sorry for the OT and a useless (but a compelling) post in this section.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SREEPRAJAY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SREEPRAJAY Ad-Free
12th February 2014, 01:08 PM |#1987  
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 677

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nic85

this GREAT Kernel + UV + intellidemand = 4 hours of screen at 48% battery

I get the same without UV or a different governor.
12th February 2014, 01:18 PM |#1988  
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 293

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robogo1982

I get the same without UV or a different governor.

too many variants... screen brightness, signal strenght, type of use etc
12th February 2014, 02:36 PM |#1989  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Perhaps it's an idea to start a DorimanX Q&A thread.

This Q&A thread would prevent this Development thread from pollution with needless "junk"...

We have this construction in our Samsung S2 section and after a bumpy start it worked pretty well.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unleashed1985 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Unleashed1985 Ad-Free
12th February 2014, 02:48 PM |#1990  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag CITY OF PARKS
Thanks Meter: 6,101

More
Q&A THREAD HERE

Please post all your Q&A posts here....and keep this section for development work and feedback only

Thanks for the understanding

EDIT: sent PM to @dorimanx for his permission for the Q&A thread. forgot that and thanks @Unleashed1985 for reminding and if the DEV does not permit....will request MODs to delete the thread.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SREEPRAJAY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SREEPRAJAY Ad-Free
12th February 2014, 02:55 PM |#1991  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Great initiative! Subscribed! Did you ask DorimanX' permission? I'm guessing he's all for it, but nevertheless we should hear what he has to say.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unleashed1985 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Unleashed1985 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best kernel, dorimanx power core, lg stock kernel
Previous Thread Next Thread