Thanks Meter: 6,101

By SREEPRAJAY, Retired Forum Moderator on 12th February 2014, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2014, 01:53 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unleashed1985

No one ever died from a little bit of searching. Having said that, you can find it in the OP of the development thread.

I'm not gonna spoonfeed you the download link. Read OP and then download and flash this kernel.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

Why people here are so mean.? Instead of helping others they act that they know everything..if u dnt have anything good to say be quite.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mangtas_666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mangtas_666 Ad-Free
21st March 2014, 02:15 PM |#272  
Flag http://oi41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.jpg
Thanks Meter: 2,438

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangtas_666

Why people here are so mean.? Instead of helping others they act that they know everything..if u dnt have anything good to say be quite.

Its not meant to be mean. XDA rules: search before you ask.

Imagine everyone asked for download links every time.
We would need a thread just for that. If your about to flash a kernel the least you can do is read OP.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pSyCh¤_O_O For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pSyCh¤_O_O Ad-Free
21st March 2014, 02:23 PM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangtas_666

First of all... I believe there is nothing mean about my post, I even helped you by telling you where you could find the download link...

Like mentioned above me, it's the rules here at XDA. Other then that, flashing a kernel is serious business and you could end up damaging your phone. That's why it's necessary to read OP so you know what to do.

So please take a look at the XDA rules and your own actions before telling me to be quite... Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unleashed1985 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Unleashed1985 Ad-Free
21st March 2014, 03:04 PM |#274  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag CITY OF PARKS
Thanks Meter: 6,101

More
If we can move away from this guys please....
This is q&a thread but we all have to understand that we were once noobs
Also search is an important aspect of xda....simple....search first read next and rest after....

But can we stop this here? Please?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st March 2014, 03:17 PM |#275  
Thanks Meter: 137

More
That is why i ask becoz i cannot find the stock kernel for jellybean 4.2.2 d800 ok i underztand u guys..sorry im out of this thread thankz anyway.

21st March 2014, 03:24 PM |#276  
Flag Hudson, Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,070

More
Guys, come on, this thread is to help each other so let's so that and try not fight.

Fast question, how you guys update the kernel? Wipe cache, dalvik, format boot partition, reboot, flash kernel?

Enviado desde mi LG-D806 mediante Tapatalk
21st March 2014, 03:52 PM |#277  
Thanks Meter: 1,038

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinchoska

Guys, come on, this thread is to help each other so let's so that and try not fight.

Fast question, how you guys update the kernel? Wipe cache, dalvik, format boot partition, reboot, flash kernel?

Just wipe dalvik/cache & flash. Most updater scripts are written to do what's necessary anyway.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to garywojdan81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift garywojdan81 Ad-Free
21st March 2014, 04:10 PM |#278  
Flag Hudson, Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,070

More
And on stweaks? Cause it keeps holding last configuration

30th March 2014, 08:08 PM |#279  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Lightbulb
Hi

i did a big mistake... i chose the wrong kernel (i've got D802 device, and i take D800 kernel), and i flashed it...

So i've got this error on reboot :
fastboot mode started
usb start

I can reboot into Recovery, but i don't know how can i mount sdcard on Windows (seven, 64bit) because i don't see my phone.
Windows try to install drivers but always fail ??
i need to put the right kernel on my phone to flash it but i can't mount my phone on windows 7... :////

If you have some advice...
thx a lot !
30th March 2014, 09:16 PM |#280  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdravo

Hi

i did a big mistake... i chose the wrong kernel (i've got D802 device, and i take D800 kernel), and i flashed it...

So i've got this error on reboot :
fastboot mode started
usb start

I can reboot into Recovery, but i don't know how can i mount sdcard on Windows (seven, 64bit) because i don't see my phone.
Windows try to install drivers but always fail ??
i need to put the right kernel on my phone to flash it but i can't mount my phone on windows 7... :////

If you have some advice...
thx a lot !

OK, i resolved the problem.
in adb mode, my device was not recognized.
So i downloaded "Universal_Naked_Driver", and i updated my phone with it.
My phone was recognize as Nexus (lol)... but now ADB recognize my phone !!

So i flash the kernel via ADB (fastboot flash boot xxx.img), and now all it's right :') !
31st March 2014, 03:19 AM |#281  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Using 801 3.3 dori kernel, for some reason eco mode isnt working anymore . Was workng fine when i was using 3.0 kernal, anyone else having this problem?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JPrinceStar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JPrinceStar Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kernel support, lg g2 dorimanx qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)