Read as soon as you see this...

Search This thread

iamnarayan

Oct 7, 2013
OnePlus 5T
All of you who have downloaded stock rom v2 for mmx a89 must have experienced this problem...
After flashing stock rom v2 in micromax a89,
(1) my phone doesn't vibrate at all.... it usually vibrates after shutdown... but it stopped vibrating..
(2) the proximity sensor stopped working properly... the screen doesn't turn off automatically if you hold ur phone close to your ears.. during a call....
I've tried using apps like "Gravity Sensor", "Proximity Sensor" but none of them seem to work...
And there is no vibration... plz help..
I'm sorry for my bad english...
Waiting for the developers' replies...
Sent from my A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

LijoDXL

Apr 19, 2014
All of you who have downloaded stock rom v2 for mmx a89 must have experienced this problem...
(1) my phone doesn't vibrate at all.... it usually vibrates after shutdown... but it stopped vibrating..
(2) the proximity sensor stopped working properly... the screen doesn't turn off automatically if you hold ur phone close to your ears.. during a call....
I've tried using apps like "Gravity Sensor", "Proximity Sensor" but none of them seem to work...

There is no need to create multiple threads. As I replied in your other thread, try flashing V3 ROM.

Reactions: iamnarayan

iamnarayan

Oct 7, 2013
OnePlus 5T
Yes.. there are ...many... in the data usage section ... when we hit "sync data usage" option, chinese texts prop up...
And the whatsapp fonts couldn't be seen properly while using default_dark theme...
This ROM is not set to receive OTA updates.. so whenever you update the ROM... one has to download the big file again...try setting up OTA option in next update.. thumbs up!! For the awesome lewa ROM

Sent from my Micromax A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iamnarayan

Oct 7, 2013
OnePlus 5T
You are welcome, glad that I could help. I heard there are many bugs in Lewa Rom. Do let me know if you find any bugs.

Yes.. there are ...some..like.. in the data usage section ... when we hit "sync data usage" option, chinese texts prop up...
And the whatsapp fonts couldn't be seen properly while using default_dark theme...
This ROM is not set to receive OTA updates.. so whenever you update the ROM... one has to download the big file again...try setting up OTA option in next update.. thumbs up!! For the awesome lewa ROM

LijoDXL

Apr 19, 2014
Yes.. there are ...some..like.. in the data usage section ... when we hit "sync data usage" option, chinese texts prop up...

Out of all ROMs for ninja a89 I like using Kitty Katty ROM:D.

veeyenn

Jul 11, 2015
Mavelikkara
FusionBlast ROM is not recognising the phone memory!!

But that ROM has many bugs.. like system ui frequent crashes... and the distorted keyboard shape in landscape mode...while typing msgs.. I think you should go for fusionblast...

Yesterday, i flashed fusion blast rom in my a89. But after that, i am not able to take screenshots! When i try that, the screenshot seems to be taken, but after that, a notification pops up saying "Couldnt save screenshot.Storage may....". I am also unable to download any apk's or any files from internet! It shows Sd card is needed !! But my system storage says 386MB internal storage as well as 1.8GB phone storage are available!!! Please help!!!!:(:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There is no need to create multiple threads. As I replied in your other thread, try flashing V3 ROM.