Best performance and Best look for your x10!

Search This thread

elahly

Sep 11, 2010
I have to doubt about battery during 2-3 days, using as normal 3g.

I have unlimited 3G plan and due to my job responsibilities I have to keep it always on. I don't use my phone for gaming. maybe that's why battery lasts for me.

Anyways I tried letting 3G on in many other ROM including a1exander's ROM however I can tell you stock rom is the better one regarding battery in the second place this rom comes.

elahly

Sep 11, 2010

Attachments

• shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 228

GuiCunha

Dec 5, 2010
Brasília
I have unlimited 3G plan and due to my job responsibilities I have to keep it always on. I don't use my phone for gaming. maybe that's why battery lasts for me.

Anyways I tried letting 3G on in many other ROM including a1exander's ROM however I can tell you stock rom is the better one regarding battery in the second place this rom comes.

I have 3g unlimited too. I use 3g all day. Whatsapp, facebook, gmail and gtalk(invisible mode). Bronwser is often used. Even in home, i use 3g.
I dont play any game every day. I give up Defensoid, :D , cant finish one Prison Brake level, all others i finished. So i decided dont install any game until finish the other. :D
I dont use gps. If i use, i running with adidas micoach and listenning music. After, i charge than go to work, study.
I really optimize my brightness. I never use 100%, normally the lowest level and second.
I tried to optimize battery life following steps using xrecovery mode. Its better now. But if i went out of my house 8:00 am, 7 pm the device is almost dead or already dead.
I dont make and received many calls during day. Im normal mobile use. Like 2 calls at morning, afternoon, evenning.
Now im using, violence's room, v4, with doomkernel v5.

Im really doubt about 2-3 days battery life. I tried too many ways to get more battery life, my best was 20hours.

Reactions: Bugly Astard

elahly

Sep 11, 2010
I have 3g unlimited too. I use 3g all day. Whatsapp, facebook, gmail and gtalk(invisible mode). Bronwser is often used. Even in home, i use 3g.
I dont play any game every day. I give up Defensoid, :D , cant finish one Prison Brake level, all others i finished. So i decided dont install any game until finish the other. :D
I dont use gps. If i use, i running with adidas micoach and listenning music. After, i charge than go to work, study.
I really optimize my brightness. I never use 100%, normally the lowest level and second.
I tried to optimize battery life following steps using xrecovery mode. Its better now. But if i went out of my house 8:00 am, 7 pm the device is almost dead or already dead.
I dont make and received many calls during day. Im normal mobile use. Like 2 calls at morning, afternoon, evenning.

Im really doubt about 2-3 days battery life. I tried too many ways to get more battery life, my best was 20hours.

Check the battery usage and check which item consumes your battery the most. again battery life depends on the phone usage. I use my phone for emails and making phone calls only (this is my normal usage). if I decided to open a game or movie battery life runs out very fast.

roaringhere

Aug 8, 2010
Marmul
I dont make and received many calls during day. Im normal mobile use. Like 2 calls at morning, afternoon, evening.

I'm really doubt about 2-3 days battery life. I tried too many ways to get more battery life, my best was 20hours.

Maybe you should not turn on your display once in a while. hihihihi
I am getting that 2 to 3 days with Wolf's ROM all the time...

maddes1402

May 11, 2011
Give it a little time to cache

Lol... You know that this picture doesn't proof anything, especially when it is about free RAM?
The X10 has 384 MB RAM and shows more because it is a port from Nexus One.
The other value is about internal memory and not free RAM. ;)
Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
I am using now this rom for two days.

By far not the best performance, i think that is Galaxy 3.5 from Alzbac

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1196272&page=28 post 278 is download

Mabey i should also make a thread about my findings with Alzbac rom???......no

And best looks, well its just a miui. nothing more nothing less.

Only battery life is good and it is rock stable.

Still iam going to stick with this rom for a while.

Last edited:

elahly

Sep 11, 2010
I am using now this rom for two days.

By far not the best performance, i think that is Galaxy 3.5 from Alzbac

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1196272&page=28 post 278 is download

Mabey i should also make a thread about my findings with Alzbac rom???......no

And best looks, well its just a miui. nothing more nothing less.

Only battery life is good and it is rock stable.

Still iam going to stick with this rom for a while.

Maybe I should try Galaxy rom also

Alakasam

Oct 31, 2010
Liverpool
Basically, don't make a thread linking to a thread that is only like 4 spaces below on the same page, unless Oodie has died and has taken all his links away, this thread can be locked please mods.
If you want to fanboy Oodie, go on general discussion and make a thread like "Why is Oodie's ROM amazing?"

Have fun

Reactions: hasei

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
Basically, don't make a thread linking to a thread that is only like 4 spaces below on the same page, unless Oodie has died and has taken all his links away, this thread can be locked please mods.
If you want to fanboy Oodie, go on general discussion and make a thread like "Why is Oodie's ROM amazing?"

Have fun

I agree. 100%

elahly

Sep 11, 2010

Have fun

That's what I already did before posting this thread here. I originally posted this thread in the General Discussion section however forum's moderator asked me to post it in the Dev section instead.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ?????????????

WHY MAKE A THREAD ABOUT A THREAD????

Just post your findings in the roms thread and not make a new one.

Strange this....:mad:
    XDA rules:
    5. Post a message only once.

As a large forum we don't need unnecessary clutter, You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time, it might take a while before you receive an answer.
    7. Do not spam.

If you wish to advertise a product, contact us we provide ads. But do not post it in the forums, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
    You are however allowed to sell used goods like your own device, parts of your device or accessories for your device in the marketplace forum, please read the rules there before posting. (This rule includes signatures, if you use a signature it will appear in your post)
    @a1exander
    I posted this message in the wrong section first so I posted it here as advised
    I don't advertise any thing This is not even my rom as I mention above I only wanted to share my experience
    First of all I want to clarify, this is Oodie's ROM and I wanted to share my experience with you, it's really worth trying. All Credits goes to Oodie

• Fully working camera HD with led flash
    • Long battery life 2-3 days (3G is on all the time & normal daily use)
    • Wifi & USB Tethering
    • Very fast and very smooth and fully customizable
    • Support Arabic with no issues at all
    • Call volume increased
    • Play music in lock screen
    • Torch in lock screen

It's MIUI pRiMe the Best MIUI ROM for X10 - thanks to Oodie
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1295089
    oKernel - FXP MOD
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18975643&postcount=826
    Miui 1.11.4 Persian Arabic RTL Fix - thanks to roenano (and gm007 for the link)
    http://www.multiupload.com/0NBBA3A84B

Installation:
    1. Unlock your Bootloader easily and safely http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1254087
    2. Flash the above oKernel FXP Mod (2 files: FTF using flashtool & Then Zip using recovery menu)
    3. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache
    4. Flash The Rom itself (MIUI pRiMe)

ENJOY BEST PERFORMANCE AND BEST LOOK FOR YOU X10

Tested for 15 days No issues at all.

Thank you very much Oodie for you effort :)
    WHY MAKE A THREAD ABOUT A THREAD????

Just post your findings in the roms thread and not make a new one.

Strange this....:mad:

It's not Thread about thread, I combined between rom , Kernel (of my own choice "FXP") and added RTL fix as well, and shared my experience.

What is the strange about this? and why are you that mad?!!