[ROM-5.1.1r18] [Official] [CyanideL][UBER] [09/14/2015][STABLE] [SaberMod/Linaro]

Search This thread

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

Based on CyanogenMod, and packed full of features from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love. This ROM is just getting started and I will update frequently as things progress along into the beast we know this will be.

CyanideL

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
2) WIPE SYSTEM
3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
2) Flash ROM and Gapps
3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Screenshots will be located in the 2nd post when I have some time to add them. Enjoy Lollipop guys, it has some real potential!!!

Known bugs: Same as CM

Thank you and enjoy!!

If you like our work, then maybe you would like giving a small donation or buy us a beer. You know you want to lol :victory:

Donate to @rogersb11

Donate to @TheGeekyNimrod

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanideL, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777

Contributors
rogersb11, TheGeekyNimrod
Source Code: http://www.github.com/CyanideL

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2015-04-20

Created 2014-12-02
Last Updated 2015-05-04

Last edited:

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Reserved

FEATURES LIST

Code:
*AdBlocker
*App Circle Bar
*Breathing Notifications
*Custom LCD Density
*Custom Lockscreen Circle Shortcuts (up to ten)
*Custom Lockscreen Slider Shortcuts
*Expanded Desktop
*Heads Up Customizations and Timeout
*Gesture Anywhere
*Gesture Lockscreen
*KeyPad Shuffler on Lockscreen Security
*Privacy Guard
*Lockscreen Notifcation PER APP Controls for Normal OR Secure Lockscreen
*Priority Notifications
*Battery Saver Custom Color
*MultiUser Support
*WhisperPush Support
*Long Press Back to Kill with Timeout Options
*SuperSU Included and Built Into Settings to Replace Standard SuperUser
*Advanced Reboot and Unknown Sources Install by Default
*Heads Up Notifications
*Notification Light and Color Control (Device Dependant)
*Cyanide L Pitch Black Theme ( was hard coded but we have reverted to stock white and made it a theme engine theme, download above)
*Custom Toast, System,  ListView Animations and Scrolling Modifiers
*Custom Power Menu Options
*Custom Quick Settings Tiles WITH Custom Colors, currently we have 36 Tiles
*Quick Settings Custom Options including Vibrate, Force Expanded Notifications and many others
*Recents Apps Clear All Locations, Search Bar Enable/Disable and Option to use OmniSwitch if you prefer
*Shift Tools (Kernel/Performance Control App Built by ME(Rogersb11)
*System App Remover
*Wakelock Blocker
*Hardware Keys Disable Option
*Status Bar Battery Mods Including Styles (Battery Bar Included), Custom Colors for Icon and Text and Charging Animation Control
*Status Bar Clock and Date Options Including Custom Color, Font Style, Clock Location(Left, Right and Center)
*Custom WiFi and Network Icons Colors
*Network Speed Indicator with On/Off switch, Custom Colors and AutoHide Option
*Status Bar Header Icon and Text Custom Colors 
*Smart Control (Direct Call in MMS or Dialer like TouchWiz)
*FULL Ambient Display Implementation as Active Display from KK (Thanks Squadzone and OmniRom)
*Nova Launcher
*Cyanide Central with Downloads, Source Links, Google Plus and Source Links as well. Each device has it's own tab
*Status Bar Weather Control with Custom Color and Location Support
*Custom Statusbar Icon Colors
*Custom Notification Headers and Icons Colors
*Status Bar Ticker
*Status Bar Notification Count
*Status Bar Logo
*Status Bar Custom Greeting
*Full Weather Control Panel
*Lock Screen Weather with Custom Icons and Text Colors
*Screen Recorder
*Navbar for ALL devices with custom actions, shortcuts and numerous custom layouts as well
*CyanogenMod Theme Engine
*AudioFX
*SlimPIE (WORKING, I use it everyday)
*Custom Carrier Label with custom color in Statusbar
*Long Click Support in Statusbar Header
*Cyanide Shortcuts and Actions
*I Know That Is A LOT LOL but still SO SO MUCH MORE and MORE TO COME!!!!!

Last edited:

cyril279

Jun 3, 2013
Welcome to yet again the BRAND NEW android which has somehow made it to this device yet again HAHAHA!!!! WE JUST DON'T STOP LOL...

You've been responding all night, posted the alpha in the four o'clock hour, Last edited one hour ago. DO YOU SLEEP BRO?

Seriously, nice work, we really do appreciate your effort and time put into this community and device.

-Cyril

Last edited:

virajjjj

Jul 31, 2011
Ahmedabad
THANK YOU BRO. I am so thrilled to flash this rom. But are there no gapps to flash. And i already backed up internal storage, thank you for your work.

Edit: Just downloading right now, will give you info after flashing. Ok the rom was downloaded and flashed via cwm and twrp but the phone is not surpassing the samsung logo. Its not going far than that. Help needed

Edit: ok finally after 5 minutes the rom entered into the bootloader. Nice Rom is highly unstable, after several attempts to unlock phone, it went to bootloops. Its fine for now. Phone couldn't be unlock or locked, it just reboots itself.

Last edited:

virajjjj

Jul 31, 2011
Ahmedabad
So all in all camera, wifi works. Too many random reboots, fc's, dialer doesn't works, screen rotation works, music playing works, browser fc's, dialer fc's, and phone cannot be recieved and testing other things. Reverted back to stock.

Last edited:

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
You've been responding all night, posted the alpha in the four o'clock hour, Last edited one hour ago. DO YOU SLEEP BRO?

Seriously, nice work, we really do appreciate your effort and time put into this community and device.

-Cyril

NOT ENOUGH BRO!!! LOL. Once I get going I have a hard time stopping unless I'm successful. All in all considering this was a decent accomplishment. Some things needs fixed tho obviously so I wouldn't go forking my i777, s2-common repo just yet but by weeks end I should have some more straightened out. Also similar i9100/n7000 have some defintive differences that have caused my a few issues.

THANK YOU BRO. I am so thrilled to flash this rom. But are there no gapps to flash. And i already backed up internal storage, thank you for your work.

Edit: Just downloading right now, will give you info after flashing. Ok the rom was downloaded and flashed via cwm and twrp but the phone is not surpassing the samsung logo. Its not going far than that. Help needed

Edit: ok finally after 5 minutes the rom entered into the bootloader. Nice Rom is highly unstable, after several attempts to unlock phone, it went to bootloops. Its fine for now. Phone couldn't be unlock or locked, it just reboots itself.

Yes def has some random reboots but that is to be expected this early in the game. And yes it takes between 5 and 10 minutes for the first boot. Trust me, I almost have up waiting myself

Holy crap never thought I'd see this

Hahaha, yea I think most didn't but that doesn't mean we can't try now does it haha. It will become more stable. CM12 itself isn't really that stable just yet plus I have a lot of work that needs done device wise to fix this all up

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Flashed and can't get into recovery. Backed up everything to external sd before flashing. Any solutions?

Recovery working here and for others. I'd try again with the combo a few times. If not odin recovery back but I'm using the same build and it's working here. I won't have this s2 to use after this evening so after that you guys will be on your own to test this and newer builds

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: AAA118

omar71693

Mar 6, 2012
Washington, DC
Recovery working here and for others. I'd try again with the combo a few times. If not odin recovery back but I'm using the same build and it's working here.

Smh must have done something wrong. I see the clock from your latest Shift-Eternal, but no recovery. Thanks for the quick response anyway. Appreciate your work.

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Smh must have done something wrong. I see the clock from your latest Shift-Eternal, but no recovery. Thanks for the quick response anyway. Appreciate your work.

Do a battery pull for more than 15 seconds a couple times. Sometimes it sticks. Willing to bet you can get it to boot that way with a little patience. Don't sweat it

omar71693

Mar 6, 2012
Washington, DC
Do a battery pull for more than 15 seconds a couple times. Sometimes it sticks. Willing to bet you can get it to boot that way with a little patience. Don't sweat it

I took out the sd and sim which meant taking out the battery. I guess it must have been 15 seconds or longer because I'm now back in recovery and restoring my rom as we speak. Thanks man!

Terr20114

Jun 5, 2013
St. Ann
Donation test

Thanks again for your gear work bro. Just tried a donation test lol, had a dollar on my paypal. I'll add some cash hopefully soon so i can donate some good cash :D.
Cheers man, I'll download this ROM when I'm back on Wi-Fi.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

Based on CyanogenMod, and packed full of features from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love. This ROM is just getting started and I will update frequently as things progress along into the beast we know this will be.

CyanideL

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Screenshots will be located in the 2nd post when I have some time to add them. Enjoy Lollipop guys, it has some real potential!!!

Known bugs: Same as CM

Thank you and enjoy!!

If you like our work, then maybe you would like giving a small donation or buy us a beer. You know you want to lol :victory:

Donate to @rogersb11

Donate to @TheGeekyNimrod

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanideL, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777

Contributors
    rogersb11, TheGeekyNimrod
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/CyanideL

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2015-04-20

Created 2014-12-02
    Last Updated 2015-05-04
    Closer guys. Internal fully working now PROPERLY but MUST be vfat now. Selinux doesn't support internal ext4 for some reason, only external so it just flat out won't Mount that way. Naturally now I can't get WiFi to turn on tho but once I fix that you should be good to go with EVERYTHING FULLY WORKING. Ton of ROM updates as well with new dark theme that @TheGeekyNimrod has been adding some sweet touches to. Trying to fix WiFi now not if I can't I'll upload later anyway because I gotta get an N2 version out. Want it fixed NOW so I don't have to keep rebuilding for numerous devices just to try and fix stuff. Just wanted to let you guys know SOOO CLOSE
    Well submitted tree to CM so hopefully soon you guys will get official cm-12.1. We'll see what happens. @Lysergic Acid did basically all the work for s2 common so adding the i777 was pretty simple
    Ok guys, no more CM12. Time for you to enjoy an Android Lollipop Daily Driver. Welcome to CyanideL. You see all the new stuff in the ROM. Everything is working now as should be. No more reboots and you can now flash the gapps that I have linked in the OP. Do NOT flash another kernel with this as the kernel is built specific to L and this ROM. It has that fix everyone is always whining about that bug or whatever even tho in the OVER TWO YEARS i had this device I didn't encounter the issue even once, not once lol. Anyway, clean install will be needed but this can now be ran as a daily and not just a test and restore. Sdcard mounts funny but it is currently fully working and all major bugs have been eliminated. Enjoy guys, not even i9100 has anything L with this much in it, bank on it lol. Anywho flash already, what are you just sitting there staring at this for???!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717068816
    welp all merged, hopefully won't be long and you'll be getting nightlies

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/e3b1b3c987f37735a02c5a16c89cc24b8264b963