[Out Dated] Open Touch v3.0 | WM 6.1 | T-Mobile Wing!

Search This thread

fzzyrn

Aug 19, 2007
Houston
the newest one. 6.5 i do believe.

now this is just my opinion. the best rom for your device is whichever you like the best.

welcome to xda-devs. search next time.

SE7EN THE LION

Aug 24, 2008
In Need Of Some Serious Help!!!!!!

All This Talk About Flashing, I Dont Even Know What It Means. I Have Set Here For Hours Trying To Figured It Out And Got Mad. I Wanted To Mob My Wing But Dont Know The 1st Thing To Do. Can Someone Please Help Me. I Dont Computer Graphics(pictures And Stuff) And Websites I Will Greatly Reward You With Doing A Site For You A Picture Or Something Can Someone Please!!!! Help Me Get The Windows 6.1 On My Tmobile Wing Please......

c1bear

Jun 10, 2008
long beach
All This Talk About Flashing, I Dont Even Know What It Means. I Have Set Here For Hours Trying To Figured It Out And Got Mad. I Wanted To Mob My Wing But Dont Know The 1st Thing To Do. Can Someone Please Help Me. I Dont Computer Graphics(pictures And Stuff) And Websites I Will Greatly Reward You With Doing A Site For You A Picture Or Something Can Someone Please!!!! Help Me Get The Windows 6.1 On My Tmobile Wing Please......
Hi and good day,
Its not ok to ask questions like this cuz you'll get flamed big time if they even answer your question, Or tell you search or read or google is your friend
anyway your in luck cuz i like to help people
Now i assume that you have ActiveSync all ready and its working. if not you need to get it.
Before you do anything backup your phone like contacts save all to sim's card doc's pic's and what you don't want to lose save to mem card and your ready
first you have to get the right rom for your wing i really like OT v 3.0 biggy cuz its great and every thing works right out of the box,
then your going to need flashing tool go here and read it over a few times before you flash.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=1888246#post1888246
read post #3 from 1 - 7
make sure you understand every thing before you flash OK
O and welcome

Last edited:

c1bear

Jun 10, 2008
long beach
i got a quick question which is the best version for my tmobile wing :confused:
all ttrans roms are good very good and fast as you can see from all the post, some would say one is better then the other. its more of a personal choice or preference. the older version can send and receive big pic's while the new one like 6.0 and up can send big pic's but only receive thumbnails, after awhile im sure that would be fixed.
So if you want it to work right out of the box you should go for one of the older roms, cuz all bugs have been worked out, I my self like OT 6.5 no spb or tl
but i had issue with it sending multable messages i think or im sure it was a server issue and not the rom
Hope that clears thing up for you.

Last edited:

onyx91977

Aug 31, 2008
Yahoo messenger

Ok I have flashed my wing and I love it. I swear i was about to get rid of this phone and get a Crackberry. But I used the ROM with all the software... but what I can not find is YAHOO MESSENGER, is it on here?? or is there somewhere I can download Instant messenger from??

onyx91977

Aug 31, 2008
First - this is the first ROM I've put on my phone but I like it a lot. I have one question. Can anybody else watch YouTube? It looks like it is about to, then I get a big error window saying "unknown file format" at the end.
-c

yes i was able to watch youtube on mine, i was surprised because with the original rom I was not able to.

xXDynomiteXx

Jun 20, 2009
I need Help

I tried to put Open Touch v3.0 WM6.1 WinLive on my Wing and it just turned my screen black idk what to do it won't even have a connection with my pc. i took out my battery and it wen't back to normal but it's kind of slow and weird. is it off my phone or is i still there? i'm soo confused. can someone help me out?

Last edited:

reza_gk

Apr 22, 2009
hi. how can uninstall jbed from my rom ? because i want to install Jbed20081016.2.1 but i cant unistall old version off it. i downloaded and install Open Touch v3.0 Biggy - WM 6.1 Build 19199.1.0.0 | NetCF 3.5 | 02062008
tanx