[04/09/2010 UPDATE] ThumbCal 1.4.2 - customizable finger friendly calendar

Search This thread

6gex

Jul 20, 2008
sainte savine
Search fonction

Hi !
It would be nice to be able to set an interval of date in the search fonction.
Cause it will only search in the next appointment. And it would be nice to be also able to search in the past event.

Already a great app anyway.

:)

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Beta 13 is now out.
s.l.i.has now mentioned no further development work will take place for the time being... only bug fixes. :)

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Yepp, but this regards only version 1.4.0. ;)
More features will come with > 1.4.0...
Now that we have 'Strike-through' for past appointments:-
What's the chance of having some of the past appointments that have strike-through to show with no strike-through.

In other words I have some past appointments that I want to still leave active even though they have passed.

With this it would then be great to have a search function to search for all past items that do not have strike-through..... if you follow my drift!

s.l.i

Dec 22, 2007
Hmm... for that we would need at least a special property per appointment to identify such a "I-am-a-past-event-but-do-not-strike-me-through"... :confused:

By the way, here is a coupon code for a 34% discount: SPRING2010
It is also valid for 1.4.0

Last edited:

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Hmm... for that we would need at least a special property per appointment to identify such a "I-am-a-past-event-but-do-not-strike-me-through"... :confused:

By the way, here is a coupon code for a 34% discount: SPRING2010
It is also valid for 1.4.0
Ahh.. this strikes (pun not intended) as being rather difficult to achieve.
I rather like the idea of the strike-through but would not wish all items to have this.
However, I do understand if this would make the program complicated for such a small request. :)

BTW ~ why did you mention a coupon code to me?
I already hold a license for a previous edition which I paid my son to obtain for me (he handles all my business equipment procurement).
I don't mind paying extra if the latest v1.4 has things which my previous license will not allow.
If so I will pass this on to him to obtain a new license :)

s.l.i

Dec 22, 2007
Ahh.. this strikes (pun not intended) as being rather difficult to achieve.
I rather like the idea of the strike-through but would not wish all items to have this.
However, I do understand if this would make the program complicated for such a small request. :)

BTW ~ why did you mention a coupon code to me?
I already hold a license for a previous edition which I paid my son to obtain for me (he handles all my business equipment procurement).
I don't mind paying extra if the latest v1.4 has things which my previous license will not allow.
If so I will pass this on to him to obtain a new license :)

No, the discount code is for everyone, who did not buy a license but plans to do so.
The license code will still be the same also for 1.4.0.
Sorry for the confusion. ;)

Last edited:

nimrodity

Sep 9, 2008
www.thedroideffect.com
this is by far the best calender for wm ,version 1.4 is much better than 1.35.all bugs are gone and some clever improvements.Dont know how this could get better,maybe some cool skins,but the app itself is topnotch

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
This is currently not possible. New appointment and new task always start with the subject input form.
I think what Peter is asking is for the New Appointment menu similar to how we compile a New Contact where you can pick and choose which field to update first.

However, I appreciate the complexity this would entail.... It would require a complete overhaul and change. :)

s.l.i

Dec 22, 2007
I think what Peter is asking is for the New Appointment menu similar to how we compile a New Contact where you can pick and choose which field to update first.

However, I appreciate the complexity this would entail.... It would require a complete overhaul and change. :)

I think it could be done via an additional setting.
The options would be:
1.: don't pop up any field
2.-n.: initially pop up subject (like now) or start time or ... or busy status or ...

Last edited:

joshzzz2001

Mar 25, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
suggestion

nice update!

i really use the calendar a lot to go to various weeks during the year. for this reason i suggest the following:

would it be possible to have the week number show somehow when you scroll in week view? perhaps similar to icontact where the letter of the alphabet appears when you scroll through the contacts list.

and also, to go to a certain week without scrolling, i.e. just by inputting the week number perhaps in dial format as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Themes Thumbcal

Only dinosaurs still use thumbcal... but I leave 2 themes:
    1) Fixed Thumbcal green
    2) New Thumbcal orange
    Too bad this app is not being developed for Android, there is no cal app in android market as good as thumbcal!!!!