FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App] NewsPaper 7 -[R]- 1/14/2011 -[V]-1.4.0.0

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By CyiDev, Junior Member on 15th January 2011, 12:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
NewsPaper 7 v1.4.0.0
Hello everyone, I am looking for feedback on my apps I created. Here is my second app. Please comment here and if you enjoy it please leave feedback on the actual review for the marketplace. Price is 2.99 however I offer an fully function ad supported version as a trial. It only nags the first launch it ever does. The ads are removed after purchase. Please let me know.

http://wp7applist.com/app/5763/News+Paper+7

Provides quick and easy access to the mobile version of 14 popular news websites and the ability to turn them on or off under settings. As an added bonus you can add two of your own websites to the list. The simple browser supports both the back function using the hardware back button, The arrow up top returns the user directly to the network selection screen, and by clicking the news networks name above, allows you to return to their homepage. The function of the back button and the arrow can be swapped at the user preference under the settings menu. Keep in mind this displays the mobile version of the networks website and I am not responsible nor taking credit for their content. News networks included are:
CNN
BBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Fox
USA Today
Reuters
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
The Washington Post
Yahoo News
Google News
Chicago Tribune

Version 1.2:
Bugs related to resuming from sleep fixed.

Version 1.3
Added support for the user to swap the hardware and software back button functions.
Added Ads for Trial version and removed the nag screen after every webpage navigation.

Source: CyiDev.com
Download: Zune Link
The Following User Says Thank You to CyiDev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CyiDev Ad-Free

11th February 2011, 07:04 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi I downloaded your app. It's very useful and I hope that it only keeps evolving much more. Thank you VERY much.

I'll be writing a review soon as well, thanks once again.

Oh I forgot one thing.. It kept advertising me treatments about cancer :-\ But I don't have cancer.. :'(
11th February 2011, 05:05 PM |#3  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 394

More
I have had this app for awhile and thoroughly enjoy it's performance and content.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)