FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Unlock] Bootloader unlock - Updated November 26th 2012

6,331 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,901

By jcase, Retired Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor on 24th November 2012, 08:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st June 2013, 10:09 AM |#361  
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliblazin707

Someone needs to lock this thread

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

That's exactly what I was thinking why keep bumping this thread. There's a moonshine forum and also a help thread for moonshine in Q/A

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
29th August 2013, 11:24 PM |#362  
Flag camas
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Unhappy wtf
i have tried every single way to get s-off on my dna. i can not get the ota and right now the h-boot version is at 1.33 when i try to update it via ruu it says successful but the bootloader version is still at 1.33. this is becoming one of the most difficult phones i have ever had to work with. moonshine, revone, supercid all of these fail for my phone and i cannot figure out why. i want to cry. i want sense 5 so bad and its part of the reason i got this damn phone.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you all.

matthias
29th August 2013, 11:33 PM |#363  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,050

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by platypuss94

i have tried every single way to get s-off on my dna. i can not get the ota and right now the h-boot version is at 1.33 when i try to update it via ruu it says successful but the bootloader version is still at 1.33. this is becoming one of the most difficult phones i have ever had to work with. moonshine, revone, supercid all of these fail for my phone and i cannot figure out why. i want to cry. i want sense 5 so bad and its part of the reason i got this damn phone.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you all.

matthias

What is failing when you run moonshine?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
29th August 2013, 11:43 PM |#364  
Flag camas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danjull

What is failing when you run moonshine?

it doesnt even make it to distilling. it just says waiting for fastboot twice or three times and then shows dots for hours on end
30th August 2013, 12:16 AM |#365  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,050

More
Quote:

it doesnt even make it to distilling. it just says waiting for fastboot twice or three times and then shows dots for hours on end

Windows, linux? Have you made sure fastboot and adb is working? Is your computer recognizing your phone? Have you installed the drivers?

The Following User Says Thank You to danjull For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danjull Ad-Free
30th August 2013, 01:08 AM |#366  
Inactive Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,071

More
Quote:

i did a dna,and despite the phone being recognized reliably in the command window in both adb and fastboot,i had this exact same issue with the windows tool.

booted up my ubuntu live cd,and the tool worked on the first try.

so if you were using windows,make yourself a live ubuntu cd,or find someone with it natively installed. windows is slow,and requires finicky drivers, linux is a much better OS for phone modding.
30th August 2013, 01:59 AM |#367  
Flag camas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danjull

Windows, linux? Have you made sure fastboot and adb is working? Is your computer recognizing your phone? Have you installed the drivers?

yeah i have been working with android and HTC for quite a while. i have everything set up properly. no htc sync, adb and sdk are installed. running windows 7 ultimate stripped down made specifically for android development. java and eclipse are all up to date and everything else is running just fine. rooted my note 2 and HTC one from this computer not even a week ago. no changes have been made since.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1223

i did a dna,and despite the phone being recognized reliably in the command window in both adb and fastboot,i had this exact same issue with the windows tool.

so if you were using windows,make yourself a live ubuntu cd,or find someone with it natively installed. windows is slow,and requires finicky drivers, linux is a much better OS for phone modding.

ill try this and get back to you. thanks for the input

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1223

30th August 2013, 08:46 AM |#368  
Flag Gahanna
Thanks Meter: 56

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

yeah i have been working with android and HTC for quite a while. i have everything set up properly. no htc sync, adb and sdk are installed. running windows 7 ultimate stripped down made specifically for android development. java and eclipse are all up to date and everything else is running just fine. rooted my note 2 and HTC one from this computer not even a week ago. no changes have been made since.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I got this issue because I had my antivirus enabled. You may want to try disabling that.

HTC one (Sadly Locked)
29th September 2019, 08:26 AM |#369  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Update links of files
Can you please update the links so I can download them or can you please tell a new method for unlocking bootloader. Thanks in advanve
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)