[ROM][JB4.1.2][Elegant]~~Raven™ ROM~~[Smooth][Fast]

Search This thread

Tabish20amu

Jan 30, 2013
Re: [ROM][24/3/13]RebornOS™ ROM Version 1.0[JB 4.1.1]

The rom Is just superb and amazing feel. But my gps is not turning on via notification bar help.. :(

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Akshitbanta

Mar 11, 2013
Chandigarh
New Patch within a Week

New Patch for the ROM will be available within a week. I will fix the bugs you all posted and will add some major changes in the Next Patch.
Speed and FPS improvement will also be added in the New Patch... :)
Sorry for asking for a long time for the new patch...actually my last exam is on Tuesday..so I will work on the New Patch from Tuesday only.. :)

Thanks a lot everyone for your valuable feedbacks... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: nathanjp

darkangel1016

Nov 17, 2012
Bengaluru
Hi there,

I have installed your ROM. the benchmark scores are attached. I think they noway reflect the good and hardwork that you have done.
few things that i would like to point
1. Battery indicator: default would have been nice.
2. when taking a screenshot, in stock ROM, there would be a freezeframe displayed. this ROM gives a sound else there is nothing much to indicate a successful screenshot.
3. Second SIM red X mark. I am sure this would be taken care in next patch.
4. GPS not yest Tested.
5. A new SMS does not indicate the "1" in the app drawer. only the notifications it indicates
6. The boot animation is awesome but people like me prefer stock. would you be willing to provide a patch for getting stock boot animation ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-25-00-32-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-25-00-32-22.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 572
  • Screenshot_2013-03-25-00-33-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-25-00-33-58.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 624
  • Screenshot_2013-03-25-00-34-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-25-00-34-29.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Reactions: Akshitbanta

Akshitbanta

Mar 11, 2013
Chandigarh
Thanks for the Feedback :D

Hi there,

I have installed your ROM. the benchmark scores are attached. I think they noway reflect the good and hardwork that you have done.
few things that i would like to point
1. Battery indicator: default would have been nice.
2. when taking a screenshot, in stock ROM, there would be a freezeframe displayed. this ROM gives a sound else there is nothing much to indicate a successful screenshot.
3. Second SIM red X mark. I am sure this would be taken care in next patch.
4. GPS not yest Tested.
5. A new SMS does not indicate the "1" in the app drawer. only the notifications it indicates
6. The boot animation is awesome but people like me prefer stock. would you be willing to provide a patch for getting stock boot animation ?

I'll post a flashable patch for those who want Stock Boot Animation and Default Battery Bar....
About the Messaging App...I'll try to update it asap...most probably in the next patch.. :)
Will add the freezeframe for the screenshot again...
I'm working on improving the RAM and FPS quality to improve the Benchmark Results...
and ya...second sim red X mark will be taken care in the Next Patch...
Thanks a lot for your feedback... :D

Last edited:

Akshitbanta

Mar 11, 2013
Chandigarh
Apply the Fix

The rom Is just superb and amazing feel. But my gps is not turning on via notification bar help.. :(

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Flash the attached file through CWM and the problem will be solved...
Sorry for inconvenience, the problem will be permanently solved in the Next Update :D

Last edited:
Reactions: pankycool123

darkangel1016

Nov 17, 2012
Bengaluru
Hi there,

Do well in your exam. Take your time to update / release patches. no hurry. (if you are old enough for a Car-O-Bar at kaimbwala, then cheers!! :highfive: )

have been using your ROM from last night. Impressive till now!!.

Few more things for you to think off.

1. The ROM as such is good. you can release small individual patches for each "cosmetic" update as everyone will have different taste. (no sim icon, lock screen icon etc)
2. merge all other "tech" update like "GPS Issue" "battery percentage mismatch" etc into one.
3. I think there is a new JB version released by MMX on 18th Mar. maybe you can use that boot.img as the kernel is now recompiled to suit older touch panels of A110. refer this link: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39477218&postcount=1
4. have a look at the screenshot during the battery calibration phase currently running. there is a percentage mismatch. my personal opinion is : let the battery icon be from stock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-25-12-53-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-25-12-53-38.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:

Akshitbanta

Mar 11, 2013
Chandigarh
Ya bro, I'll surely try my best :D

Hi there,

Do well in your exam. Take your time to update / release patches. no hurry. (if you are old enough for a Car-O-Bar at kaimbwala, then cheers!! :highfive: )

have been using your ROM from last night. Impressive till now!!.

Few more things for you to think off.

1. The ROM as such is good. you can release small individual patches for each "cosmetic" update as everyone will have different taste. (no sim icon, lock screen icon etc)
2. merge all other "tech" update like "GPS Issue" "battery percentage mismatch" etc into one.
3. I think there is a new JB version released by MMX on 18th Mar. maybe you can use that boot.img as the kernel is now recompiled to suit older touch panels of A110. refer this link: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39477218&postcount=1
4. have a look at the screenshot during the battery calibration phase currently running. there is a percentage mismatch. my personal opinion is : let the battery icon be from stock.

I'll surely release small flashable patches based on other's personal needs...
I think many people want the Stock Battery Bar....so I will make it as default and will add a flashable patch for those who want the current battery bar.
I'm trying to port the ROM into stock MMX...and thanks a lot for telling about the latest JB release by Micromax.....I didn't knew about it....
I'll surely try my best to improve the ROM as much as I can... :)

Cheers.. :D

Reactions: darkangel1016

pankycool123

Nov 14, 2012
ROM is quite good mate

- smooth UI and fast
- initial ram I got 205 mob free and 150 is constant
- GPS lock under a minute

Only bug I found yet is battery mismatch..

Thanks.....

shams6

Jan 3, 2013
DHAKA
Re: [ROM][24/3/13]RebornOS™ ROM Version 1.0[JB 4.1.1]

How proper way to receive call? I think it should be on the right side....

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda premium

bsuhas

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
Looks like people dont like the % battery mismatch.

Ak****banta, just provide SystemUI.apk from Suvi ROM V4 in next patch, this will solve the issue.

Reactions: demongokul

Rakesh251

Dec 13, 2012
vapi
hOW TO REMOVE BOOTLOGO

HEY Ak****banta PLSS REPLY VEY SOON... PLSS HELP... I AM USING YOUR ROM AND I WANT TO REMOVE UR BOOT LOGO NOT BOOT ANIMATION..... I DNT LIKE UR BOOT LOGO THAT SOMETHING BANG-BOOM-REBORN OS.....PLSS TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE UR BOOT LOGO... I TRY EVERY THING USING ROOTXPLORE..BUT D'NT FIND ANY WHERE..... PLSS TELL ME PROCCESS... I M WAITING FOR UR REPLY

darkangel1016

Nov 17, 2012
Bengaluru
HEY Ak****banta PLSS REPLY VEY SOON... PLSS HELP... I AM USING YOUR ROM AND I WANT TO REMOVE UR BOOT LOGO NOT BOOT ANIMATION..... I DNT LIKE UR BOOT LOGO THAT SOMETHING BANG-BOOM-REBORN OS.....PLSS TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE UR BOOT LOGO... I TRY EVERY THING USING ROOTXPLORE..BUT D'NT FIND ANY WHERE..... PLSS TELL ME PROCCESS... I M WAITING FOR UR REPLY

It boot logo is in the /system/media in that file name boot_logo. i tried removing it, but then when you restart, it does not start. need to try many times. i do not know whats the problem. read few posts earlier. one guy has given a patch to update stock.you can use that. it will remove boot logo. as well as the devs name when the phone is charging when in switched off mode.

Also, do not type in all caps. it is equivalent to shouting and is not a good net etiquette.

Rakesh251

Dec 13, 2012
vapi
It boot logo is in the /system/media in that file name boot_logo. i tried removing it, but then when you restart, it does not start. need to try many times. i do not know whats the problem. read few posts earlier. one guy has given a patch to update stock.you can use that. it will remove boot logo. as well as the devs name when the phone is charging when in switched off mode.

Also, do not type in all caps. it is equivalent to shouting and is not a good net etiquette.
:eek: so what to do yaar..........i flash 3 diffrent roms but still your boot logo is there......... plsss give me any perfect solution yaarr.... replyyyy

notworking1

Mar 24, 2013
Your rom is so cool. The UI and all other features. But auto rotate doesnt work for me so I switched rom. Im using MyPhone A919 from Philippines.

Akshitbanta

Mar 11, 2013
Chandigarh
That's something unexpected...

Your rom is so cool. The UI and all other features. But auto rotate doesnt work for me so I switched rom. Im using MyPhone A919 from Philippines.

Bro, I have checked the Auto-Rotate feature many times...it is working perfectly....
Maybe, it isn't working in A919....
Hopefully, everything will work fine in the Next Update....
I'll post the next update most probably in a week....
and i'm glad you liked the ROM... :D

notworking1

Mar 24, 2013
Most of the roms here are having the same problem with the auto rotate for me. Guess I have to wait for your new update.
Thanks btw, keep up your good work!

Reactions: Akshitbanta

yueerfei

Feb 25, 2013
Hangzhou
New Patch for the ROM will be available within a week. I will fix the bugs you all posted and will add some major changes in the Next Patch.
Speed and FPS improvement will also be added in the New Patch... :)
Sorry for asking for a long time for the new patch...actually my last exam is on Tuesday..so I will work on the New Patch from Tuesday only.. :)

Thanks a lot everyone for your valuable feedbacks... :D

some met some problam with SUVI ROM

Just flashed the Suvi Rom and everything looks awesome, then I downloaded Temple Run, wanted to play, but because the tilt sensor is not working, it should be the sensor, because either the game and the compass ( which needs motion sensor ) isn't working, someone plss help

I have met same problam,and the RebornOS has the same issue

check ur ROM,dose it has this issue

BTW I saw a posts about black theme apps ,very cool

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2168398

Last edited:
Reactions: notworking1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do HIT THE THANKS BUTTON if you like the ROM

☽☽☽ Raven™ Rom ☾☾☾

Raven™ Rom is a totally Unique and the most Abstract Rom for Micromax A110 and it's Clones. The Rom is blended with all the amazing features and apps that are required by the users. It is made for all types of users,the Gamers, the music lovers,internet lovers, who want better battery backup, who want amazing looks, who want cool tones & wallpapers, heavy users, normal users and all others.

Features of the Misty:​
    -Amazing User Interface
    -Super Smooth and Fluid
    -Xthemes Engine
    -Best Boot Animation Ever
    -Xposed Framework
    -Viper Audio Engine (Latest)
    -In-Built Ad Blocker
    (Latest Version of Mother of all Ad Blocking)
    -Full GPU & CPU Utilization
    -Smooth & Improved Touch
    -Special Optimization For Gamers
    -Pre-Rooted
    -Improved Touch Quality
    -Latest & Inverted Play Store
    -All Dark Themed Google Apps
    -Many Build.prop Tweaks
    -Amazing Battery Backup
    -Cool Ringones, Notifications
    -Nova Launcher as default Launcher
    -Improved GPS Lock Speed
    -Wi-Fi Improved
    -Super Fast Internet Speed
    -Removed Black Screen After Call Ending
    -Proximity Sensing Improved
    -Removed Bloatware
    -Removed Useless Ringtones
    -Quick Boot Option
    -Super Smooth Performance
    -Adrenaline Boost
    -Adrenaline TaskManager
    -Sqlite Optimizing/Vacuum
    -Increase touch Sensitivity
    -Zipalign on every reboot
    -Battery Saving Tweaks
    -Lazerdroid
    -MUCH better Ram usage
    -Cache Cleared at every boot
    -SD speed tweak
    -Logger removed
    -Better browser performance
    -Sysctl tweaks
    -Better battery life
    -Faster GUI
    -Xbin Tweaks
    -Loopy smoothness tweak
    -CPU GPU rendering
    -Faster Networking
    -Smoother LWP animation
    -Kernel Tweaks
    -Better gaming performance
    -Seeder Entropy Generator added

Download Link:

Raven Rom(222MB):
    Visit the Latest Thread For the Download Link

Steps to Flash Raven Rom:
    (Following each and every step properly is strongly recommended)

1) Download Rom Zip File from the Link Above
    2) Put into External/Internal SD Card
    3) Go To CMW/TWRP/LEWA Recovery
    4) Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    5) Go to 'Mounts and Storage' and Format System
    6) Select 'Install zip From Sdcard' and choose the Rom Zip File
    7) Select Yes and The Installation will Start
    8) Reboot Phone after Installation is Complete
    9) Complete the Setup Wizard
    10) Open 'Xposed Installer' from App Drawer
    11) Select 'Install/Update' and close the App
    12) Open 'Viper4AudioFX' from App Drawer
    13) Follow Steps to Install Viper given in 3rd Post
    14) Go to Recovery Again
    15) Fix Permissions and Wipe Dalvik Cache from Advanced Menu
    16) Reboot the Phone
    17) Enjoy the Rom ;)

Note: The First Boot Up Might take 2-3 Minutes So Please be Patient...

Disclaimer:
    Flash the Rom at Your Own Risk...I have checked the ROM around 6-7 times on the phone and it is working flawlessly, so I am NOT RESPONSIBLE For Any Damage or Issues...
    Please don't modify the ROM without my permission..you can just ask me once :D

Credits:
    ViPer4Android by Zhuhang
    Xposed Framework by rovo89
    Mother of All Ad-Blocking by BSDgeek_Jake
    Some Files of Moto Mod by godraxe
    Lockring by Faithcry

Guys, lots of Hardwork, Patience and Time has gone into making this ROM. If you want to appreciate me or support me for working so hard to provide you this Rom then Press the THANKS BUTTON below...it doesn't cost you anything...but it really motivates me to continue serving you all with new stuff... :cowboy:

XDA:DevDB Information
    Raven™ ROM, a ROM for the Micromax A110

Contributors
    Akshitbanta
    ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: Stock JB Rom

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2013-07-17

Created 2013-09-29
    Last Updated 2013-12-31
    Patches

Do Not Forget To HIT THANKS BUTTON If This Helped You
    Some Useful Tips and Tricks
    The way to use Xthemes Engine:
    As you all must be knowing that Cyanogenmod has got an inbuilt theme engine...so I wanna show you all how to use the xposed theme engine to apply themes like cyanogenmod into your phones which will change settings background, notification icons, some apps icons , little bit of interface and some more things...

Just follow these steps carefully:
    -Download the Apk and install it in your phone.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ciz2clswmxa6i7/XThemeEngine_beta5.apk

- After installing, open Xposed Installer app and from modules section...tick mark the theme engine app
    - Reboot the Phone
    - Install theme apk files...the ones you like... (links given below)
    - Open the Theme Engine App
    -Select the theme you installed
    - Reboot and Enjoy :)

Thread from which you can get themes:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2219999

P.S - This is just one thread of Xposed Themes, you can get many more by searching on the internet or opening the official Google plus page of xthemes engine
    And btw my favorite theme is 'Crystal 2'..it suits Revan's default interface really well...

How to change settings background (Guide by nathanjp):
    This will show you how to change the settings background
    programs needed 7zip and rootexplorer

First download framework-res.apk from here: http://ge.tt/3LMDvag/v/0

1. open the framework.apk with 7zip
    2. Navigate to res/drawable-nodpi
    3. Delete the file named background_holo_dark.png. it should be the very first one
    4. Now choose any image and resize it to 512x512 using a photo editing software
    5. Rename the chosen picture to background_holo_dark.png
    6. Place it in res/drawable-nodpi
    7. Now close 7zip and place the framework.apk onto your sd card
    8. Now using root explorer copy the framework.apk into system/framework. ( remeber to delete the old framework.apk from the framework folder)
    9. Change its permissions to rw--r--r
    10. Reboot your phone

To find some ready made background images to use as settings background, check post by nathanjp on page 89 of this thread

Here is a way to Increase your Battery Backup...it is really useful and shows very Effective Change...do it as soon as you Flash the ROM:
    -Download 'Battery Calibration' App from the Google Play Store.
    -Charge your Battery to 100%
    -As soon as you remove the charger..open the app and click on 'Calibrate Battery'
    -Use your phone normally now...and wait till the battery drains to 1%
    (do not charge the phone in between)
    -Then, charge your phone continuously till it reaches 100%
    -Voila...your Battery Backup has increased a lot now!! :D

How to Use ViPER Audio Engine:

-Open 'ViPER4AndroidFX' from App Drawer
    -Select "Yes" Option for Installing Drivers
    -Choose CPU as 'Cortex A8 with NEON'
    -The Driver's Will Install
    -Reboot the Phone
    -Open the Application Again
    -Tick Mark the option of Enabling ViPER Engine
    -Do Same for Headset & Bluetooth Mode
    -Set other Sound Options
    -Enjoy Amazing Audio Quality

Increase your Phone's Volume:

-Open Phone Dialer
    -Type code *#*#3646633#*#*
    -Engineering Mode will Open
    -Go to Hardware Testing>Audio
    -Go to "Loudspeaker Mode"
    -Change Max Volume from 128 to 150
    -Do the Same for "Normal Mode"

How to Use Xposed Framework:

Xposed Framework can be used to change many preferences of all the Applications installed on your Phone without editing any system files.
    To use itthe Xposed Framework Just open the App "Xposed App Settings" from App Drawer (after Installing the Framework using "Xposed Installer" App from App Drawer) from and set your preferences.
    HERE is a guide to use your phone in Tablet/Phone Mode using Xposed Framework.

If you want even more fast speed then from Settings > Developer Options > Set Windows Animation Scale, Transition Animation Scale and Animator Duration Scale from 1 to 0...​

For new users who aren't allowed to post in the development forum...can post their reviews, queries, problems and doubts here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2312704
    Earlier Versions

To Download the Earlier Versions, that are RebornOS ROM, Demon ROM and Blade ROM..you can get the links from my Dev Host Profile...but as per the New Rules of XDA...I won't post it here...
    Cheers :D
    Reserved

For Future Use
    Reserved

Just In Case