[08 April 2012] [CMR] Team Blue Droid V3.7 Sensation XL Gen3 EU & Tmobile SonyXloud

Search This thread

oluvinu

Sep 17, 2007
i tried thos e setting and not working..... any other idea ? :)

WiFi Tether: Change Device profile setting to Google Nexus One and check Routing fix (LAN section).

hi, i tried your settings recomendation and it has not worked . i attempted with the wireless tether for root users app. can i use the stock hotspot app to make these settings change ?

or perhaps any idea why this rom it does not work? i have tried other roms and wifi tether always worked fine. Does anyone have any idea how to make it work ?

thank you for you help

Last edited:

vinireshmi

Sep 22, 2009
i flashed the rom 2day. could anyone be kind enough to let me know what daemon controller settings should i be using so that it can run lag free.
also how do i remove the weather animation when unlocking the phone.
appreciate the help.

Sneakyghost

Jul 24, 2008
InMyHead
AW: [08 April 2012] [CMR] Team Blue Droid V3.7 Sensation XL Gen3 EU & Tmobile SonyXlo

Sorry can't remember anymore, been too long ago. Think you can't quite make it lag free but it usually helps to have it run a few days, it's getting better over time and you get used to it :D

sent from viper 2.1

mentalityx

Jun 27, 2010
Jville, FL
Samsung Galaxy S20
i flashed the rom 2day. could anyone be kind enough to let me know what daemon controller settings should i be using so that it can run lag free.
also how do i remove the weather animation when unlocking the phone.
appreciate the help.
The settings I used when running this awesome ROM was 1152/384 and kept it on Interactive.
Hey Sneakyghost. I see you still visit this board.

Sneakyghost

Jul 24, 2008
InMyHead
AW: [08 April 2012] [CMR] Team Blue Droid V3.7 Sensation XL Gen3 EU & Tmobile SonyXlo

'Course I do. I still look after the torrents too, tapatalk makes it really easy to see when people post so it's not a big deal as it's not really busy here either.
And I still like Danny's work and feel a sense of connection to it so...

[EDIT] March 31st, 2013
I stopped hosting the 3.6 and below releases.
The Torrents are still in my MediaFire as linked on the respective posts but i don't seed them anymore. Maybe there are still other seeders though...
I will most likely stop supporting the downloads of the final 3.7 Version too within this year as i have now sold both my HD2's, cleaning out my drive from HD2 files, just leaving the TBD stuff there and if i notice like no activity on uTorrent for a few month i will kill the last stuff too.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [08 April 2012] [CMR] Team Blue Droid V3.7 Sensation XL Gen3 EU & Tmobile SonyXloud

cooltext567740286.png

Sensation XL 1.05.401.4

with Capychimp's & Robocik RCMIX Tweaks!

dansta34.png

Bringing you the most advanced, fastest, most stable ROM ever produced for the HD2 and also the most advanced EXT4 Recovery made by madmax ported and modded for the HD2 by me! This ROM has a first of many things ever seen on the HD2 and has inspired almost all HD2 ROM developers to use my work and ideas in one way or another! If you have seen it on other ROMs it was started here first!
    Some of the main features are listed below:

Fully modified Runnymede ROM with mods for compatibility to work on the HD2. It is the first and only HD2 ROM that has had OC (andrev_oc) built in and fully adjustable.
    1. First HD2 ROM that is fully compatible with all THEMES from all Runnymede roms eg: Coolexe, RCMIX, Inspire, Incredible S etc.
    2. Has all the mods from the RCMIX ROM and much more. It is customizable with the RCMix3D Tweaks app and also can have the Bliss mod installed for the Bliss ROM look.
    3. First and only sense 3.5 ROM with working Advanced Power Menu
    4. Journalling-feature of EXT4 File System can be switched on for those who want to play with it from version 3.1 onwards - a feature not often found...
    5. First HD2 Sense 3.5 ROM with fully working ROM Manager/CWM or 4ext Control/4ext recovery, including auto flashing from within the apps (cLK only)
    6. More features than any other Sense ROM ever Built for the HD2. It is the fastest sense ROM ever built and will change the future for sense ROMs on the HD2
    Some Screenies from the Stock Version:
    screenshot-2.png
    screenshot5.png
    screenshot4-2.png
    screenshot2-14.png
    screenshot6.png
    screenshot3-5.png
    dansstatspic.png

And some pix from themed version (currently under development)
    screenshotrb.png
    screenshot3ez.png
    screenshot2fk.png

For more Pictures see THIS POST!

participantscreditsbann.png

Team members:
    Dunc001

Alternate theming:
    Kameirus

Beta Test Team
    bojanbl, casemandan, dipaolnv, Dunc001, thelonewolf_pav, manu33xtro, Zombie069, djgboy​

Tweaks, Mods, Addons, Fixes:

Dansta34

if not stated differently​

Credits for Help on the newer Releases:
    The Version 3.1 has been a new project working with Dunc001 and a lot of other very well known devs and has been a huge amount of work testing, fixing, adjusting, hair pulling and cursing! So sorry for the delay and give credit to Dunc for all his hours and hours of work and a massive thanks and credit to all the following great Devs for their help and input: marc1706, seadersn, arif-ali, madmaxx82, dk_zero-cool, pvyParts, sebastiaan15 for the new Tweaks!
    Credits:
    pyrorob for being the first ever on xda to do 2-in-1 (yes/no) install on one ROM for EU & Tmobile!
    Robocik & Cappychimp for the RCmix3D App and mods and Capy for support and for the base, Klquicksall for support, Coolexe for help and support, Dungphp for help and support and some work,
    HierOS for kernel base, and my teammate Carl1961 for building ROMs with me and the long late nights and for help testing and fixing.
    All kernel developers
    Everyone on xda that has helped me and influenced me in one way or another like Oijkn,dungphp,rafpinga,carl1961,pyrorob,coolexe,klquicksall,sbryan,cappychimp,newtroot,MikMik,kerniawan77
    thanks for everyone's support @ XDA and for everyone putting up with my *****ing lol
    Also credit to the Beta Test Team for their testing!
    Credit to Hands9998 for fixing the power menu!
    Credit to Kameirus for the wonderful theme ports and support and sticking by me through everything and for his theme ports!
    To the guy i have never given credit to for the PCSCll i cant find your name
    To anyone i may have forgotten please pm me and i will give you credit!
    Hit the thanks button for everyone involved for the new script development to the theme porter to the kernel developers and anyone helping in anyway for the development of this ROM, a little appreciation goes a very long way...!
    Credit to bojanbl for making the OP look awesome and to Sneakyghost for messing it all up again.
    And BIG BIG credit to all the generous people who have donated money to me i seriously appreciate it it really shows me you guys appreciate all the time i put into this ROM! THANK YOU!

A big Thank you Guys for your Donations as them motivate me a lot and help the Development. I already bought a second phone from your contributions to be able to test more things.

************************************************************************************************************************************
    If you like my work vote it to the front page and or give it a star rating otherwise hit the thanks button for me to show some appreciation or you can donate to me!
    Donations much appreciated!

************************************************************************************************************************************

The recurring Donators - The solid base.
    Thank you so much, you provide the most motivation to keep it going by showing your continued interest!
    I will put in here everyone that donated more than once.

• Moritz T
    • Bienvenu N
    • Marcus L

The current Donations - or else: "Buy another Month of Developing!".
    Thank you so much, you are currently moving this Project. Without you, nothing would be here!
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]11/02/12   Fedor M
    [*]06/02/12   Mauro Da D
    [*]06/02/12   Moritz T
    [*]06/02/12   Bienvenu N
    [*]06/02/12   Carlo L
    [*]05/02/12   Susanta D
    [*]04/02/12   David Y
    [*]03/02/12   Ovid M
    [*]03/02/12   Mark C
    [*]03/02/12   Anita B
    [*]01/02/12   Dmitrijs L
    [*]01/02/12   Marcel van E
    [*]01/02/12   Steve W
    [*]01/02/12   Ge L
    [*]01/02/12   Tram T
    [*]01/02/12   Jia Rong J
    [*]01/02/12   Joseph S
    [*]01/02/12   Saga Media S
    [*]01/02/12   Patrick M
    [/LIST]
    The Donations - Archive.
    Thank you so much, you have moved this Project through time into the NOW.
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]31/01/12   Roland S
    [*]30/01/12   unknown letters i could not decipher...
    [*]28/01/12   Edwin M
    [*]25/01/12   Zsolt T
    [*]21/01/12   Bienvenu N
    [*]21/01/12   Bruno P
    [*]20/01/12   Marcus L
    [*]10/01/12   Pedro S
    [*]10/01/12   Noel K
    [*]10/01/12   Moritz T
    [*]10/01/12   David E
    [*]09/01/12   Michael S
    [*]01/01/12   Josette C
    [*]30/12/11   Jean-Marc B
    [*]30/12/11   Murat A
    [*]25/12/11   Livingstone S
    [*]19/12/11   Didier M
    [*]05/12/11   Marcus L
    [*]02/12/11   Alexander L
    [*]01/12/11   Mercel V E
    [*]20/11/11   Marcus L
    [*]17/11/11   Daniele C
    [*]14/11/11   Saga m s
    [*]13/11/11   A Garbut
    [*]13/11/11   Paul L
    [*]13/11/11   Paul L
    [*]08/11/11   Josette C
    [*]31/10/11   Maxoid
    [*]24/10/11   Gurkan G
    [*]11/10/11   Dunc001
    [*]27/09/11   kameirus
    [*]02/08/11   Ghassan A
    [/LIST]
    Please do not take offence if your donation is missing - it is very hard to keep track of them and also to find out who donated more than once, so if you feel that i missed you in some way feel free to let me know and i will add you asap.​

informationbanner.png

For Carl1961's guides for setting Tweaks and Rosie options on the ROM as well as Install-Procedure instructions go here:
    Carl's helpful Post, Please thank Carl for all his work there if he helped you!

The Team Blue Droid Documents
    now cover most Information, FAQ, Guides etc. Please refer to those Docs before asking for help on the thread!
    Notice: help in further developing these Documents is highly appreciated. Please PM Sneakyghost if you wish to contribute!​

Code:
    [SIZE=3][B]Change log 3.5:[/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][B][U]Stock ROM:[/U][/B][/SIZE] 
    [LIST]
    [*]Fixed CLK data issue
    [*]Removed Zram from 98System Tweaks and put back 131zram script
    [*]Added flashlight fix to the init.rc
    [*]Added marc's 0.1.8 kernel
    [*]Removed double scripts for initd tweaks should stop tweaks from clashing
    [*]Added missing map.apk
    [*]Fixed line in GPS config
    [/LIST]
    [SIZE=3][B][U]Themed ROM:[/U][/B][/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*]Marc's 0.1.8 kernel
    [*]Changed libhtc_ril_wrapper for more stable data and reception less drops and should fix issues some peole having with calling and recieving calls
    [*]Changed and re edited init.d scripts now much faster and resulting in a much higher true bench mark not just from the fake sd read ahead trick as tricks dont make for a faster rom lol!
    [*]Added back some init.d scripts from previous builds
    [*]Reverted back to original default.adbc for smoother sound no more crackeling speaker
    [*]Fixed some oversized png's in framework
    [*]Added new png's
    [*]Added some new png's to htc dialer and phone apk
    [*]Cleaned up framework removing some unused png's
    [*]Edited dalvik cache tweaks bin file will now auto detect sd ext or nand dalvik cache folder and if on sd ext it will also completely wipe the dalvik cache folder on nand created on first flash so should free some free space up
    [*]Added some more lib files for init.d tweaks to perform better
    [*]Removed some apps
    [*]Added a remove applications app that will remove any app including system apps
    [*]Performance will be faster than stock v3.4 but stock rom in same version will be faster yet to be released
    [*]New SystemUI notification background animation making it much easier to read the notifications and quicksettings menu
    [*]Overall rom should be much faster and smoother
    [/LIST]
    [SIZE=3][B]Change log 3.4:[/B][/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*]Fixed install issue from data/app folder not installing to sd ext
    [*]Still marc's 1.7 Kernel latest kernel will be added to TBD folder later on(was to late to add his 1.8 version in the rom)
    [*]Redone some initd scripts for better performance and better sd read ahead
    [*]Removed double apps
    [*]Replaced themed Acc & Sync apk with stock
    [*]Replaced Themed Market with stock
    [*]Added Squilt initd script and modds for better performance throught the rom
    [*]Speed and responce much more faster and smoother
    [*]Added full Arabic patch in the rom includes Arabic keyboard
    [*]Updated Host file for the latest add blockers
    [*]Updated Super user
    [*]New SytemUI.apk png's from original SystemUI.apk
    [*]Removed NOLED app
    [*]Removed Batterybar app
    [*]Added damon control 3.1 back
    [*]Added current widget
    [/LIST]
    downloadsbanner.png

Sundawg modified Branch of 3.7 Themed
    Sundawg modified TBD Themed Sensation XL Gen3 EU & TMO V3.7
    The Downloads:

Sundawg modified Themed 3.7 & Info: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27962908&postcount=13131

Recovery Packages for EU & US can be taken from Releases 3.5 and 3.6 on page 978 but need modification of the file "Flash.cfg" according to the values provided on the Release-Post!
    Thank you Sundawg for bringing this fine release forward! Much appreciated!

Stock & Themed Version 3.7
    TBD Stock & Themed Sensation XL Gen3 EU & TMO V3.7
    The Downloads:

Stock & Themed 3.7 & Info: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24628866&postcount=12104

Recovery Packages for EU & US are the same as the ones for 3.5 and 3.6 on page 978!

Stock & Themed Version 3.6
    TBD Stock & Themed Sensation XL Gen3 EU & TMO V3.6
    The Downloads:

Stock 3.6 & Info: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23245988&postcount=11288
    Themed 3.6 & Info http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23424783&postcount=11501

Recovery Packages for EU & US are the same as the ones for 3.5 on page 978!

Stock Version 3.4, Themed Version 3.5, Stock Version 3.5
    TBD Stock Sensation XL Gen3 EU & TMO V3.4 & Themed v3.5
    The Downloads:

Stock 3.4 and Themed 3.5 & Info: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21950353&postcount=9780
    Stock 3.5: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22258155&postcount=10477
    Recovery Packages for EU & US available on the release post on page 978!

Required Fixes (for Themed 3.5):
    libsqlite.so from 3.2: Post from orhtun01 (thanks!) (push to \system\lib with DroidExplorer!)
    Worldclock: use the stock worldclock from Stock ROM! Extract APK and insert into Themed! Or install using the RCmix3D function to install system apps.
    Fix for Flashlight: Post with fixed Kernel
    Fixed Message-App: Post with fixed APK link

Version 3.3
    TBD Sensation XL Gen3 EU & TMO V3.3

The Downloads:

Release Post: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21740271&postcount=9143
    Arabic Patch for 3.3: XDA Thread Post

Mirrors:

The Stock ROM: Link on Uploaded.to
    MIRROR: Link on Depositfiles
    Torrent (Thanks to Kameirus): Post with Torrent-File
    MD5: c76d58af8c78d7d8d09aae2815475759

The Themed ROM: Link on Fileswap
    MIRROR: Uploaded.to
    Torrent (Thanks to Sneakyghost): Post with Torrent-File
    MD5: e7eeb7c78e47588af0b7940106ae541b

**********************************************************************************OLDER DOWNLOADS************************************************** ********************************
    since a post can have only have 30000 characters the ROM releases prior to v3.3 will be moved to post #2, also NOTE THIS: both posts have nearly reached their max, thus previous Versions including changelogs will soon be removed. It will eventually be included in a PDF or Google Doc file that will then have the old Links and Changelogs available without consuming precious Threadspace.​

TOOLS & ADDONS & Fixes:
    For flashing MagLoader please go to its respective Thread and download it there.
    For Flashing Radios, Splash Screens or MagLDR as nbh-Files the LEOAdvancedRUU from Barin is very suitable.
    For flashing CWM see the respective Download sections of the ROM Versions.
    CLK users need to help themselves until i can drop some links here.

Amazing Dalvik Mover Application from Brush2 done for this ROM exclusively:
    Link to the Dev Thread of Dalvik Mover
    Link to the Release Post on this Thread: LINK TO PAGE 1213

Awesome QuickLaunch widget from Dunc001:
    Link to original posts for TBD quicklaunch widget with tick weather skin and with original sense weather icons

Custom Splash Screens done by Sneakyghost
    TBD Splash #1 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18721280&postcount=2967
    TBD Splash #3 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20438811&postcount=6950
    TBD Splash #4 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20463644&postcount=7000
    TBD Splash #5 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21245866&postcount=8103
    TBD Splash #6 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22711469&postcount=10934
    or get them from Sneakyghosts HD2 repository on Mediafire

Bojanbl's End Hardware Key Restore Fix:
    Qwerty.zip - version with Advanced Power Menu but you don't have option to end call with hardware end call button
    QwertyOLD.zip - version without Advanced Power Menu but you have option to end call with hardware end call button
    QwertyHomeAPM.zip - version with Advanced Power Menu, you have option to use Advanced Power Menu with long press home button, but you will loose home button functionality...
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18922016&postcount=3780

Arabic Patch EU
    Multi-Upload Link is dead

Arabic patch Tmobile
    Multi-Upload Link is dead
    Older Downloads, Addon's and Changelogs

Theme: here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=19013203#post19013203

Please, if you've thanked here, please also consider thanking Kam there as well.

CLK ROM users have to flash CLK kernel before reboot!
    zip.gif
    kernel_hieros_v1.7_2_clk_Tbd_1.3_fixed.zip (HierOS v1.7.2)
    zip.gif
    kernel_hieros_v1.7.4_clk_Tbd_1.3_fixed.zip (HierOS v1.7.4)
    zip.gif
    kernel_hieros_1.8.3_Tbd_1.3_nobtfix.zip (HierOS v1.8.3)
    zip.gif
    Kernel_Raf_1.9GB_cLK_Tbd_1.3_fixed.zip (Raf's 1r9 OC GB)
    zip.gif
    Kernel_Tytungr12b1_cLK_Tbd_1.3_fixed.zip (Tytung's 12b1)

Thanks to dude0316 for fixing and repacking the kernels

**********************************************************************************OLDER DOWNLOADS************************************************** ********************************​

Version 3.2
    Team Blue Droid Sensation XL A2SD EU & Tmobile SonyXloud V3.2
    MAGLDR/CLK EU 5/175/8 with 1024mb Ext4 Partition (the SD-Ext being mandatory!)

MAGLDR/CLK T-Mobile 5/330/8 with 1024mb Ext4 for a2sd & Dalvik Cache (the SD-Ext being optional!)

ONE ROM to rule them all (suitable for both TmoUSA and EU)! Follow the on screen options instructions when flashing the ROM, this being:

*Choose yes/no option when flashing the ROM to chose Tmobile or EU ROM
    *Choose yes/no option when flashing the ROM to chose CLK or MAGLRD Kernel

*Note: I advise you to reflash you phone with the ext4 recovery it is better than any recovery for the HD2 and you will benefit from its features!
    *Note for chefs/devs that have taken my work please give appropriate credit for using my work for the past and present ROMs thanks you...!

The Downloads:

The Stock ROM: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5:

The Themed ROM: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5:

EXT4 MGLDR Recovery for TMO: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: 9F40AC2C2A67D944D475103F85D480BF
    EXT4 MGLDR Recovery for EU: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: 41C21AF0968304C0DC3DA28B87FD2BC6
    CLK RUU & NBH for TMO: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: 82AFBD9FF331C1325F8AE25EE5C883BA
    CLK RUU & NBH for EU: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5:
    Fastboot Recovery flasher for CLK: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: 5408FF89CBD99FEDAEA1331C29D0E2D1
    Arabic keyboard and extra app: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.

*Note:
    You have to remember that letting the ROM settle in for appr. 10 Min. after the Lockscreen comes up first time and after completing setup for another 10 Min. is crucial! If you do, chances that everything works are a lot better!

Version 3.1
    Team Blue Droid Sensation XL A2SD EU & Tmobile SonyXloud V3.1
    MAGLDR/CLK EU 5/175/8 with 1024mb Ext4 Partition (the SD-Ext being mandatory!)

MAGLDR/CLK T-Mobile 5/330/8 with 1024mb Ext4 for a2sd & Dalvik Cache (the SD-Ext being optional!)

ONE ROM to rule them all (suitable for both TmoUSA and EU)! Follow the on screen options instructions when flashing the ROM, this being:

*Note: I advise you to reflash you phone with the ext4 recovery it is better than any recovery for the HD2 and you will benefit from its features!
    *Note for chefs/devs that have taken my work please give appropriate credit for using my work for the past and present ROMs thanks you...!

The Downloads:

The Stock ROM: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: A8817C99BC95215FE369DE8DA2A9898C
    Flash this also for Stock ROM: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: D81472D8CE306C9542DC700A199FAB7C
    This will replace the themed framework accidentaly left in the stock ROM and also fixes force close on the miscellaneous option in the tweaks settings!

The Themed ROM: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: 3EB242B17E376DC3F2F5D6B25BE000D9
    Flash this for themed ROM: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: E8A15AD8FE00E09947EAB56FDB275861
    This is to fix force close on the miscellaneous option in the tweaks settings and will add the missing black market as the updated one does not flash over!

EXT4 MGLDR Recovery for TMO: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: 9F40AC2C2A67D944D475103F85D480BF
    EXT4 MGLDR Recovery for EU: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: 41C21AF0968304C0DC3DA28B87FD2BC6
    CLK RUU & NBH for TMO: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: 82AFBD9FF331C1325F8AE25EE5C883BA
    CLK RUU & NBH for EU: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5:
    Fastboot Recovery flasher for CLK: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.
    MD5: 5408FF89CBD99FEDAEA1331C29D0E2D1
    Arabic keyboard and extra app: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions.

*Important Note:
    To have the ROM work properly please move Dalvik Cache to SD-EXT with Terminal Emulator (download from Market), launch it and type: su [hit enter] then: m2sd dalvik enable. Also flash Marc's corrected zram script from his thread. To (optionally) enable swap and journaling use Terminal Emulator again, for swap: m2sd swap enable, for journaling: m2sd journal enable. Reboot.

*Note:
    You have to remember that letting the ROM settle in for appr. 10 Min. after the Lockscreen comes up first time and after completing setup for another 10 Min. is crucial! If you do, chances that everything works are a lot better!

Version 2.7 Beta
    Sensation XL EU & Tmobile A2sd with rcmix tweaks v2.7 Beta
    MAGLDR/CLK EU 5/230/8 with 1024mb Ext4 Partition (the SD-Ext being mandatory!)

*Note: the Sense wallpaper/scene/theme previews come at a cost: slight performance loss. Yet if you remember to give the ROM time to settle in your Performance should just be perfect. If you are not happy grab the stock EGL's down below.

The Downloads:

The fixed ROM: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions. (merged fixed MagLDR Kernel and ROM for WiFi on MagLDR - doesn't contain stock EGL. Done by Sneakyghost on behalf of Dansta34)
    MD5: 24D75E726E398DA299DC5599AA358978
    The Stock EGL's: All Multiupload-hosted-Files are gone for good. Removed. Stick to the newer versions. (flash them if you want the ultimate performance and can live without the Sense wallpaper/scene/theme previews)

*Note: You have to remember that letting the ROM settle in for appr. 10 Min. after the Lockscreen comes up first time and after completing setup for another 10 Min. is crucial! If you do, it will work, if you don't you will have issues!

**********************************************************************************OLDER Change Logs************************************************** ********************************​
    Code:
    [SIZE=3][B]Change log 3.2:[/B][/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*]No need to enable dalvik cache anymore swap is set to disable by default not recomended to use swap!
    [*]Zram already activated in the rom!
    [*]Fixed Dalvik cache on sd ext for Eu Rom
    [*]Fixed rcmix tweaks(re wrote all tweaks bin files for the new setup for cahce all tweaks options working)
    [*]Marcs latest kernel 16 with working wifi hotspot
    [*]Fixed issue when usb is connected to pc and disconects and reconects when pulling that notification down)
    [*]New andreav OC
    [*]New rcmix tweaks
    [*]Xloud On Off option in tweaks(tweaks/System/extra commands)
    [*]Redone some Initd scripts for better performance(much faster and no lag at all)
    [*]Improved SD read ahead
    [*]Improved cache read ahead
    [*]Added scripts to sd card(for eg.Enable faster android market response.Can enable wireless adb and will now work with option in the quick settings menu! Script run fom MCR scripts app)
    to enable wireless adb run the script to get your phones ip then turn your wifi on then in command prompt type adb then enter then adb connect and your ip!
    [*]New bootanimation and splash screen
    [*]Fixed live weather wallpaper
    [*]New Dock with option to have any wallpaper instead of live weather wallpaper
    [*]Changed back to RCP Gps lib and gps.config( you can get the config from etc folder and change to your country code and drop back in the rom or edit once installed default is eu.pool)
    [*]CLK has better data more reliable
    [*]Added back stock framework apk's(If you want the themed ones from v3.1 swap over the apk's)
    [*]Better quality cam record(lag can only be fixed by kernel)
    [*]Changed all notifications and alarms and ringtones with ICS and added some others
    [*]Changed default notifications and alarms and ringtones in build prop
    [*]Rom setup for Tmobile wifi calling and will have option to flash wifi calling app and libs as soon as we find a solution for fc on wifi app
    [*]Cleaned up system files rom is now much smoother and faster
    [*]To much to remember right now will add as soon as i do!
    [/LIST]
    [SIZE=3][B]Change log 3.1:[/B][/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*] Fixed updater script abort issue redone the script myself
    [*] Fixed data connection for CLK redone all CLK install method back to the v2.7 my own setup again
    [*] Still issue with m2sd commands in data/.m2sd folder not being read so it is now been manualy edited in the initd script
    [*] Re adjusted and fixed dalvik cache now set to default
    [*] Re enabled swapp by default(you need to create a swap partition in recovery 256kb is goo)
    [*] Re editd the sd card read ahead set to 3072kb now should be even faster again!
    [*] Now with journaling enable disable option set to disable by default(to enable journaling download terminal emulator and type in su then hit enter then type m2sd journal enable then hit enter and to disable same thing but m2sd journal disable then enter) this will stop data corruption but can slow down the system a bit
    [*] Fixed Task widget oversized issue
    [*] Removed boot intro
    [*] Fixed Miscellaneouse Options FC
    [*] Major rebuild of the entire Rom
    [*] Marc's [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1385486"]marc1706_desire_0_1_5 Kernel[/URL]
    [*] Zram feature initiated at first boot - see Tips below (Tips not added yet)
    [*] Added [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1323804"]Fugu Tweaks from ICS[/URL] - increases touchscreen responsiveness
    [*] New [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1342387"]m2SD script[/URL] to handle apps/dalvik to sd-ext and more - see Tips below (Tips not added yet)
    [*] m2sd tweaks for SD readahead (3072kb) and Swap (on by default if swap partition present) - see Tips below (Tips not added yet)
    [*] init.rc tweaked to better suit marc's kernel
    [*] Overhauled initrd including init scripts and streamlined init.d scripts including:
    - More VM managment adjustments
    - Kernel latency tweaks
    - Redid large parts of the directory tree for major improvements with cache management, auto wipe cache from market downloads after install without reboot, and more - Massive thanks to seadersn, Arif-ali and madmaxx82 for all their help and patience with this
    [*] So now we have the first HD2 Sense 3.5 ROM with fully working ROM Manager/CWM or [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1408936"]4ext Control/4ext recovery[/URL] including auto flashing from within the apps (cLK only)
    [*] Will have ROM on ROM Manager ROM list for HD2 soon and will be able to download & backup and flash ROM all from ROM Manager app!
    [*] Added SonyXlound sound now louder than any HD2 ever has been, almost double the volume! This is not an app, it has been intergrated into the ROM!
    [*] Removed Beats Audio since it doesn't work!
    [*] Updated many apps to latest versions
    [*] Fixed Notes.apk
    [*] Fixed Locations
    [*] Replaced ugly wallpapers and added a couple from the v2.6 themed ROM
    [*] Added Evo keyboard
    [*] Removed live weather wallpaper - doesn't work anyway
    [*] Added 2 alternative live wallpapers which update to current weather conditions and can be manually set for update intervals
    [*] Added 4 or 5 very cool skins from he_sthehone64 for users who do not want a full themed ROM. Can be switched back and forth, blue and green skins, select in Personalise>Display>Skins
    [*] Added [URL="http://junefabrics.com/android/index.php"]PdaNet USB Tether[/URL] and Bluetooth Tether app and auto install PdaNet PC exe folder on sd card for install on PC(maynot work with latest HTC Sync revert to older sync or uninstall HTC Sync all together if you dont use it)
    [*] Added a few useful apps in data folder - can be removed before flash or easily after ROM install (non system apps)
    [*] Added PCSCll back from v2.6
    [*] Added back Calculator with smaller numbers
    [*] Fixed DSP Manager crackle
    [*] Reduced system recovery size down from 235M to 175M for EU (size can be reduced to 165M but really wont make a diff !)  Will include cLK 175 Nbh (MAGLDR can adjust flash config!)
    [*] Added back service.jar for working native USB Tether (when marc adds the necessay tweaks to his kernel)
    [*] Seperate Arabic keyboard and extra Arabic app (will attach to OP)
    [*] Added [URL="http://www.devasque.com/noled/"]No LED app[/URL] - works straight away without configuration and has full list of very useful options
    [*] Added [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1371330"]TEAM Battery Bar app[/URL] (MIUI style configurable battery bar across top of status bar) -good for keeping track of battery level when playing games or watching movies or anything using full screen without visible statusbar!
    [*] Added female robot voice intro on boot (can be remove through RCMix Tweaks or simply lower volume before power off and will not be heard on reboot)
    [*] Updated [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1100114"]GPS to NMEA libs[/URL] (tytung) and [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18591237&postcount=2174"]modified libgps.so[/URL] (Arne182) - gps.conf is optimized for Europe, see Tips below
    [*] New splash screen
    [*] If you're not looking for full themed ROM certain parts can be added from themed ROM to stock after flash - Just add the the apk's to the RCTeam folder that is created on your sd card and place them in system apps folder and install from the tweaks app!
    [*] Added missing Sony Bravia Engine mods to the build prop - now should be fully working for better quality pixs and vids
    [*] And much more that we've probably forgotten to list ;)
    [/LIST]

To Do:
    [LIST]
    [*] Will add alternate apn.conf file from Cyanogenmod with huge apn list to OP (not included in ROM - may fix some MMS issues but did not want to include in this ROM as it needs more testing)
    [*] Will also add updated ppp scripts for cLK (did not want to include in ROM at this stage as they also require more testing)
    [/LIST]

[LIST]
    [*] Fixed all the same as stock rom
    [*] New splash screen
    [*] Fixed small bug in messages (wrong sized blue conversation tab)
    [*] Added latest Transparent Black apps,Talk,Market,Gmail
    [*] Added sony Calculator (Blue Touch Wiz included but will only manually install setting the right permissions then rebooot)
    [*] Everything included in stock changelog and more!
    [*] Fixed market fc issue from oversized png's in framework
    [*] Re Themed parts through out the ROM
    [*] First time for HD2 Animated notification Pulldown background(will include alternate animations on OP)
    [*] Wallpaper in app drawer background
    [*] ICS style Dialer
    [*] Will add to OP animated background in App drawer not included in the ROM)
    [*] Changed popups
    [*] Added fancy widget cool blue clock remoded and fixed found in widget list has a few good settings
    [*] Addd black Gmail (Warning do not allow update of Gmail as you will loose Black themed Gmail turn off automatic updates in market)
    [*] Added Black market Transparent will add alternate colors and styles non transparent and transparent (Warning remove market updater from system apps list to stop market updating otherwise you will looses the themed market)
    [*] Added Wallpaper app with heaps of cool high quality wallpapers option appears on wallpaper list
    [/LIST]

To Do:
    [LIST]
    [*] Still alot of theme work needs to be done and png's resized and replaced for better style and looking and i will have updates as i finish parts and mods
    [/LIST]

[SIZE=3][B]Change log 2.7 Beta:[/B][/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*]Working wallpaper preview
    [*]VM managment mods
    [*]Paging
    [*]Improved Wifi and Data switching
    [*]Support for future net share/Usb tether/wifi hotspot for when the kernels have the function re added
    [*]V2.5/V2.6 parts
    [*]Memory lock for System apps launcher/lockscreen etc.
    [/LIST]
    OLDER RELEASES AND CHANGELOGS:
    Here you can see the older changelogs and get older Releases if you like.
    >Clicky<

Dansta34​
    TBD Sensation XL Gen3 stock V3.6

TBD Sensation xl stock v3.6

Download link:
    Main Link:
    FileSwap

Torrent: MediaFire Folder from Sneakyghost
    Mirror 1: Rapidshare MD5 not yet verified
    Mirror 2: Uploaded.to MD5 not yet verified
    Mirror 3: 4Shared MD5 not yet verified
    MD5 not yet verified

MD5: D98064B32DBF8CAF04AA77D528749FDC

Changelog:

*Added back init.d scripts from v2.6/v2.7
    *Added back enable swap init.d script
    *Removed zram script
    *Modded New SystemUI.apk and added wireless adb now working without ASE script (first for HD2)
    *Modded SystemUI for swipe to remove individual notifications (first for HD2 thanks to Dunc 101 and other xda members for helping him)
    *Modded Framework files for CM screen shot mod added to the Power Menu (first for HD2 thanks to Dunc 101 and other xda members for helping him)
    *Added some useful apps(can be removed before or after flash)
    *Added init.d tweak for libsqlite.so
    *Should be more stable for all users now
    *Readjusted some build prop edits
    *Still has marc's 1.0.8 kernel(Flash marc's 1.0.9 from his thread if you prefer)

Same Recovery size as last v3.5!

Themed version will be uploaded tomorrow!

[EDIT]
    This is a link to Sneakyghost's MediaFire Folder containing the relevant Recoveries: CWM Layouts
    TBD Stock Sensation XL Gen3 EU & TMO V3.4 and Themed 3.5

TBD Stock Sensation XL Gen3 EU & TMO V3.4
    Fixed install and includes Arabic patch

MD5: 972593EDCCB4C2B92BCF130A34696DB6

Download links:
    Main link http://bit.ly/y9E1WL MD5 verified, OK
    Note: Rename the file to zip file, server removes the .zip for some reason

Mirrors
    Mirror 1: Rapidshare MD5 verified, OK
    Mirror 2: Uploaded.to MD5 not verified. Should be OK though.
    Mirror 3: 4Shared MD5 not verified. Should be OK though.
    Torrent: [XDA] TBD_Stock_Sensation_XL_Gen3_EU_3.4.zip.torrent MD5 verified, OK
    Note: if you downloaded the File from a Filehoster you can still jump into the Torrent as seeder, just make sure the File has been renamed with the correct .zip extension as that got removed from Fileswap...

Changelog:

*Fixed install issue from data/app folder not installing to sd ext
    *Still marc's 1.7 Kernel latest kernel will be added to TBD folder later on(was to late to add his 1.8 version in the rom)
    *Redone some initd scripts for better performance and better sd read ahead
    *Removed double apps
    *Replaced themed Acc & Sync apk with stock
    *Replaced Themed Market with stock
    *Added Squilt initd script and modds for better performance throught the rom
    *Speed and responce much more faster and smoother
    *Added full Arabic patch in the rom includes Arabic keyboard
    *Updated Host file for the latest add blockers
    *Updated Super user
    *New SytemUI.apk png's from original SystemUI.apk
    *Removed NOLED app
    *Removed Batterybar app
    *Added damon control 3.1 back
    *Added current widget
    *will finish the rest of the change log tomorrow!

TBD Themed Sensation XL a2sd v3.5

MD5: F2A48AB0F2B4040F101BA5604A37F0AC

Download links:
    Main link http://bit.ly/zBfNSi MD5 verified, OK

Mirrors
    Mirror 1: htcfanboys.com (thanks to patensas) MD5 verified, OK
    Mirror 2: Uploaded.toMD5 verified, OK
    Mirror 3: 4Shared MD5 verified, OK
    Mirror 3: Rapidshare MD5 verified, OK
    Mirror 4: nojap****.com (Thanks to Zombie069) MD5 Status not verified
    Mirror 5: Upnito.sk (thanks to b666) MD5 Status not verified
    Torrent: [XDA] TBD_themed_Sensation_XL_Gen3_V3.5.zip.torrent MD5 verified, OK

Recovery 7/172/7 for EU and US running an EXT Partition: TBD_4EXT_New_7_172_7.rar in Sneakyghost's MediaFire Folder
    Recovery 7/277/7 for US only and without EXT Partition: TBD_4EXT_New_7_277_7.rar in Sneakyghost's MediaFire Folder
    Note: The Recoveries are good for both releases!

*PLEASE READ*
    While it is great that people provide mirrors it would be cool to have means of tracking the download numbers. Sneakyghost can check figures on his own mirrors and the one from Patensas has public stats. Mirror 5 and 6 have not. So, downloads from the Main Site or the first 4 mirrors are preferred. Thank you.

Changelog:
    *Marc's 0.1.8 kernel
    *Changed libhtc_ril_wrapper for more stable data and reception less drops and should fix issues some peole having with calling and recieving calls
    *Changed and re edited init.d scripts now much faster and resulting in a much higher true bench mark not just from the fake sd read ahead trick as tricks dont make for a faster rom lol!
    *Added back some init.d scripts from previous builds
    *Reverted back to original default.adbc for smoother sound no more crackeling speaker
    *Fixed some oversized png's in framework
    *Added new png's
    *Added some new png's to htc dialer and phone apk
    *Cleaned up framework removing some unused png's
    *Edited dalvik cache tweaks bin file will now auto detect sd ext or nand dalvik cache folder and if on sd ext it will also completely wipe the dalvik cache folder on nand created on first flash so should free some free space up
    *Added some more lib files for init.d tweaks to perform better
    *Removed some apps
    *Added a remove applications app that will remove any app including system apps
    *Performance will be faster than stock v3.4 but stock rom in same version will be faster yet to be released
    *New SystemUI notification background animation making it much easier to read the notifications and quicksettings menu
    *Overall rom should be much faster and smoother

Rosie for themed rom!
    i have just noticed i had put a older rosie in the themed rom so i have atached the right rosie replace the rosie in the parts 1 apps folder before flash or after install, just place in TBD folder on your sd card in the app.system folder and then go into the tweaks in settings and under the system option select the option to install2system and it will install the rosie! You may need to reboot for it to install correctly after that!

Attached Files:
    apk.gif
    Rosie.apk - [Click for QR Code]

User OSIRIS2010 has pointed out that the Message widget FC can be fixed by using the Stock Message Widget from the 3.4 Release. For his post look HERE.

Marcs kernels will be added to the TBD folder later the versions 1.5 to the latest 1.8 not included in this rom!
    Link for TBD folder is down the bottom!

Supports MAGLRD OR CLK Install

MAGLRD Recovery size for EU & Tmobile with a sd ext:

misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery_leo.img
    boot yboot|ro 7M
    system ya 172M
    cache ya 7M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

MAGLRD Recovery size for Tmobile:

misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery_leo.img
    boot yboot|ro 7M
    system ya 277M
    cache ya 7M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

4ext Recovery converter for CLK & MAGLRD (optional but advized):
    To convert CWR to 4ext Recovery flash this zip in CRW and it will convert your recovery!(CLK users flash in CWR after your CLK install)
    This is also recomended for older 4ext recovery for non CLK users as this is a much better looking recovery and will reduce the size of the recovery!
    Download:(fixed!)

http://mir.cr/0WAEHXSU

Warning for CLK users make sure to use the latest CLK v1.5 or your rom will not boot!

This is for CLK users only!

CLK V1.5 Download:
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/P.../Clk.zip_links

You need to manually repartition the recovery yourself!
    Instructions:
    *Place the LEOIMG.nbh on the root of the sd card
    *Pwer on phone while holding down the volume down button then it will show you options on the screen press power button
    *Remove battery then replace power back on while holding the back button
    *Select settings then repartition nand
    EU & Tmobile with a sd ext Configuration:

recovery = 7 MB
    misc = 1 MB
    boot = 5 MB
    system =172 MB
    cache =7 MB

Then Important select COMMIT and yes to confirm then phone will reboot then select recovery!

Then select recovery it will reboot into CWR or hold the home button down!
    Then create the sd ext of minimum 1024mb then transfer ROM to sd card then install!

Tmobile Configuration:

recovery = 7 MB
    misc = 1 MB
    boot = 5 MB
    system =277 MB
    cache =7 MB

Then Important select COMMIT and yes to confirm then phone will reboot then select recovery!

Then select recovery it will reboot into CWR or hold the home button down for the recovery !
    Then for Tmobile "optional sd ext" create the sd ext of minimum 1024mb then transfer ROM to sd card then install zip from sd card!

Or without sd ext just transfer ROM to sd card then install zip from sd card!

TBD addons & updated apps folder

*New SystemUI with statusbar icons from old SystemUI
    *Some Updated apps
    *Some apps added
    *Stock market
    *Stock acc & sync
    *TBD boot animation by dunc001 very nice

will add more in time and also will add a folder for Marc's v1.5 to 1.8 MAGLR & CLK kernel's

http://bit.ly/yPuh9e

for who it may help, this is a fast guide to help setup Rom's with the customizable rosie and quick menu/ task bar

windows DOC
    Team_Blue_Droid_Rom_Install_Picture_Guide.doc

PDF

Team_Blue_Droid_Rom_Install_Picture_Guide.pdf

HTML

Team_Blue_Droid_Rom_Install_Picture_Guide.mht

guideCapture.PNG.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Standard Sound

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=759993&d=1319480710

NO sound

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=760001&d=1319481364
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

always do a CWR backup first

Runnymede STOCK ROM from RUU (no tweaks just stock)

apps and framework deodexed from dsixda's Android Kitchen

close as stock as I could get, so you may see apps not normally seen

this EU rom needs bigger flash.cfg all lib and framework files
    or in nand

EU

boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 270M
    cache ya 5M

http://dev-host.org/67hufuvxgc0b/TBD_1.02.401.1_Runnymede_stock_EU.zip

TMOUS

boot yboot|ro 6M
    system ya 270M