[ROM][8/12] - Stock Rooted De-Odex or Odex - JRO03D Base

Search This thread

Dixi1801

Jul 18, 2011
South Yorksire
Google Pixel 6
Sorry for sounding like a fool, but if I installed this ROM, could I then use cwm to restore data for apps and such, as I CBA to reinstall them all!

I need de-odexed ROM for battery percentage mod lol, if I can restore data from nandroid backup I'll go ahead and download it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

CharliesTheMan

Sorry for sounding like a fool, but if I installed this ROM, could I then use cwm to restore data for apps and such, as I CBA to reinstall them all!

I need de-odexed ROM for battery percentage mod lol, if I can restore data from nandroid backup I'll go ahead and download it!

Restoring system app data I would avoid, but to restore user apps use titanium backup. Its free and great if properly used. Just set your filters to make sure you don't include any system apps on your batch backup. And when you restore the apps, I would batch restore the apps and then restore the app data only for apps where you actually need to restore app data.

And don't tell Scott I recommended backing up and restoring.

To the guy scared of borking, don't worry its a good file.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Reactions: emsee

tragik74

Jun 27, 2011
on the download site see as JRO03C, suppose be JRO03D.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Last edited:

robrob777

Mar 31, 2010
Thanks for your work everything working here (this is the third stock rom I flash), so far no problems at all..

Any chance to get a volume wake CWM?

@home

Feb 16, 2009
Feedback: Its a stock ROM. If you have ever used the stock ROM then you now how this ROM will act.

My bad, Typo, Changed it to the D version. I did that on my MODS too. I had to fix like 20 posts, lol

Just cause it's a stock rom doesn't mean it won't bork my tablet, I'm sure it won't but I have had some very dodgy roms

Reactions: UZR10278

Scott

Just cause it's a stock rom doesn't mean it won't bork my tablet, I'm sure it won't but I have had some very dodgy roms

Ummmm....

Ok. Sure.

I have never created a ROM, MOD or TOOL that has ever borked anything.

You can see my creation list here: http://xdaforums.com/search.php?searchid=57713590

If you are still concerned then simply dont flash it and just move on. I dont know what you are so scared of or why are you making such a big deal :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsDon and gokart2

@home

Feb 16, 2009
Ummmm....

Ok. Sure.

You can see my creation list here: http://xdaforums.com/search.php?searchid=57713590

If you are still concerned then simply dont flash it and just move on. I dont know what you are so scared of or why are you making such a big deal :confused:

I only asked, Jezz chill man.

When I came across this rom no-one had put any feed back on.

I'll give it a go later.

Do you want me to give feed back or should I just 'Move on'?

Scott

I only asked, Jezz chill man.

When I came across this rom no-one had put any feed back on.

I'll give it a go later.

Do you want me to give feed back or should I just 'Move on'?

Once again, its a stock rooted ROM. Nothing more. Its not a custom ROM. There are no tweaks or no mods, etc. You can provide all the feedback you want. There will be no changes because its stock.

Reactions: gokart2

Scott

I still have root but TB is saying I don't any reason for this?

TB Doesnt like this root method. Clear TB data and SuperSU data. Make sure you update binaries in Super SU then set the default permissions to allows allow. Other than that I have no clue. I get root with every app no problem.

Reactions: gokart2

robrob777

Mar 31, 2010
2 starsss. no way it is the best Stock ROM around IMO.
I just rate it 5X.

BTW TB works fine here, it acquires root w/o problem.
Haven't find any issue actually.

gokart2

Sep 21, 2011
Detroit
Moto Z2 Force
Google Pixel 6
One possible nice addition would be 4in1 power buttons, even if it was hidden somewhere so the wife couldn't accidentally hit it.. The ability to jump to recovery would be nice since it's pissy to do it the hardware "button"/cold way. I know it's stock, and I greatly appreciate it. I have it loaded for my wife, but jumping to recovery from the device without issues, another app, or a tool kit would be nice. Just an idea. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock Rooted De-Odex or Odex

• All apps up to date 8/5/12
    • Odex / De-Odex
    • Rooted with SuperSU
    • Zip Aligned
    • Busybox
    • init.d support

Download HERE
    Any feed back on this rom?

I don't wanna install it & bork my N7

Feedback: Its a stock ROM. If you have ever used the stock ROM then you now how this ROM will act.

on the download site see as JRO03C, suppose be JRO03D.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My bad, Typo, Changed it to the D version. I did that on my MODS too. I had to fix like 20 posts, lol

Ummmm....

Ok. Sure.

Restoring system app data I would avoid, but to restore user apps use titanium backup. Its free and great if properly used. Just set your filters to make sure you don't include any system apps on your batch backup. And when you restore the apps, I would batch restore the apps and then restore the app data only for apps where you actually need to restore app data.

And don't tell Scott I recommended backing up and restoring.

To the guy scared of borking, don't worry its a good file.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium