Lock screen dilemma

Search This thread

the.emilio

I wish there was a way to have full album art on the Sense lockscreen like the aosp lock screen. Or to use the aosp lock screen with the answer/ignore ability on the lock screen. When you use the aosp screen with sense you have to unlock the phone to see who is calling. Anyone know a way to do this?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

EmSeeMAC

Jul 7, 2013
Houston, TX
I wish there was a way to have full album art on the Sense lockscreen like the aosp lock screen. Or to use the aosp lock screen with the answer/ignore ability on the lock screen. When you use the aosp screen with sense you have to unlock the phone to see who is calling. Anyone know a way to do this?

You can have the AOSP lockscreen on a sense rom?

the.emilio

Yeah. You need to delete or change htclockscreen.apk to Htclockscreen.apk.bak. only downside is like I said Sense controls the phone so you can't answer from the aosp lockscreen. Wish there was a way to make it work.. Hence the reason for this thread lol

Reactions: EmSeeMAC

Aldo101t

Mar 9, 2012
Pittsburgh
HTC U11
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Yeah. You need to delete or change htclockscreen.apk to Htclockscreen.apk.bak. only downside is like I said Sense controls the phone so you can't answer from the aosp lockscreen. Wish there was a way to make it work.. Hence the reason for this thread lol

well, i don't know exactly what you want. if you want the full screen on a call, use xposed module sense6 toolbox or sense5 toolbox, don't know which rom youyr on

the.emilio

well, i don't know exactly what you want. if you want the full screen on a call, use xposed module sense6 toolbox or sense5 toolbox, don't know which rom youyr on

No not full screen on call. I was talking about full album art like on aosp when playing music. The music controls on aosp is sooooo much sexier IMO over that Sense widget.

y6e8use7.jpg

the.emilio

Well I guess HTC got their stuff together. Finally got home and installed the long over due update for NuiSense and disabled the htclockscreen. To my surprise, phone call functions work perfectly with aosp lockscreen! Yay!

The last time I tried was with Sense 5.5 and the phone functions wouldn't show on the aosp lock. You would have to unlock the screen to see who was calling and to answer or ignore.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: EmSeeMAC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Well I guess HTC got their stuff together. Finally got home and installed the long over due update for NuiSense and disabled the htclockscreen. To my surprise, phone call functions work perfectly with aosp lockscreen! Yay!

The last time I tried was with Sense 5.5 and the phone functions wouldn't show on the aosp lock. You would have to unlock the screen to see who was calling and to answer or ignore.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk