Fastboot

Search This thread

jbag1489

Oct 15, 2012
Has anybody else has issues accessing fastboot recovery with the "fast boot" option on in battery settings? It's just annoying having to turn it off every time I go to enter recovery.

For some reason, my phone doesn't like cooperating with it on. Wife's phone worked perfectly though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

TheEmpyre

Sep 23, 2012
Has anybody else has issues accessing fastboot recovery with the "fast boot" option on in battery settings? It's just annoying having to turn it off every time I go to enter recovery.

For some reason, my phone doesn't like cooperating with it on. Wife's phone worked perfectly though.

When I first got my device I was frustrated because I couldn't button combo into the bootloader, and after posting here it turns out you must have fast-boot turned off in the power settings. You can always run it from the adb command line though instead of turning it off and using hard keys to boot in:

adb reboot bootloader

or
adb reboot recovery

to get you into TWRP or whichever custom recovery you have installed

jbag1489

Oct 15, 2012
Alright, well, that's something. Of course right when I woke up it worked fine. But with kernel source now since we should have system r/w off hopefully xposed will work