[SOLVED] Copy ROM to HTC One without working OS

Search This thread

Britsche

Nov 2, 2010
Hi together

I've tried to flash the Android Revolution Rom to my HTC One. Unfortunately after that it won't start up (stuckin bootloop)I tried it several times, but there was no change.

So I decided to try an other ROM. My problem is now, how can I copy the .zip File of this new ROM to my device, without the possibility to boot up and use adb?

Do you have an idea how i can push the .zip to my device or another possibility for pushing another ROM to my storage on the device, or also an idea why it won't start up?

Thanks for your help and your time

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi together

I've tried to flash the Android Revolution Rom to my HTC One. Unfortunately after that it won't start up (stuckin bootloop)I tried it several times, but there was no change.

So I decided to try an other ROM. My problem is now, how can I copy the .zip File of this new ROM to my device, without the possibility to boot up and use adb?

Do you have an idea how i can push the .zip to my device or another possibility for pushing another ROM to my storage on the device, or also an idea why it won't start up?

use adb from custom recovery.

adb push rom.zip /sdcard/

don't forget you need a least twrp 2.6.3.3 to flash arhd.

Reactions: Britsche

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi together

use adb from custom recovery.

adb push rom.zip /sdcard/

don't forget you need a least twrp 2.6.3.3 to flash arhd.