[THEME] [Oxygen] ★★ ICS Style ★★ V6 (30.12.11)

Which launcher should be in the theme?

• ICS launcher2 (current)

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • ICS launcher by Team Syndicate

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Launcher Pro

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Other, come with suggestions..

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

skifyr123

Mar 24, 2011
Republic City
Here it is.. I can't get it to work see if u can

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1317095

Sent from my u8800 using xda premium
Hi forgot to answer :) Didn't work for me either, looks like its the regular widget.. couldn't see any modifications.

I found 1 little bug: if i select battery percentage, it shows number but no little bar on the right like original oxygen theme.
I have tried to see whats wrong, but couldn't find the solution. I look deeper tomorrow ;)

Cinthiar

Jul 15, 2011
Hi forgot to answer :) Didn't work for me either, looks like its the regular widget.. couldn't see any modifications.

I have tried to see whats wrong, but couldn't find the solution. I look deeper tomorrow ;)

It might happen because there is only 1 set of battery images. When you turn show battery percentage on it just shows it with numbers. But this is not important because it already shows percentage before turning it on.

Sent from my blii using blaa.

jerry00

Oct 30, 2010
i think Mediafire is down(at least i can't download files) - could you upload it somewhere else? great work btw :D

skifyr123

Mar 24, 2011
Republic City
Update! Sorry for the little delay, I updated the Gmail so you don't have to + added a few better icons! :)
Edit. Hm, edited the wrong gmail -.- well, that comes in next version ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: eng.stk

eng.stk

Mar 29, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
OnePlus 9 Pro
"Fixed the bug with battery bar (with percentage) didn't show"
I´m using v3 final, cleared chache and dalvik, normal battery shows nicelly (no little numbers inside the battery icon), but when i turn on battery percentage, it only shows the number and not the little "thingy" bar, so for me the bug stills persists.

Nevertheless, this is from far my favorite theme :)

skifyr123

Mar 24, 2011
Republic City
"Fixed the bug with battery bar (with percentage) didn't show"
I´m using v3 final, cleared chache and dalvik, normal battery shows nicelly (no little numbers inside the battery icon), but when i turn on battery percentage, it only shows the number and not the little "thingy" bar, so for me the bug stills persists.

Nevertheless, this is from far my favorite theme :)
Have you tried to enable it twice? :) It should work then

skifyr123

Mar 24, 2011
Republic City
Thanks, enabled twice and it worke:)

Other thing i noticed: i use ROM Toolbox and enable a custom startup anmation. I disabled it but the animation from this theme doesnt show up, i flashed a few times? What do I have to change, or force any manual config? Using Oxygen 2.3.2.

Thanks on advance :)
Hi,
Rom toolbox overwrites the ics boot animation, which is stored in /system/media. To get it back you can extract the boot animation from my theme (ICS.theme/system/media/bootanimation.zip) and place it in /system/media (or /data/locale) on your phone.

Hope that helps! :)

eng.stk

Mar 29, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi,
Rom toolbox overwrites the ics boot animation, which is stored in /system/media. To get it back you can extract the boot animation from my theme (ICS.theme/system/media/bootanimation.zip) and place it in /system/media (or /data/locale) on your phone.

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks it worked, /system/media/bootanimation.zip not working, had to change on /data/local/bootanimation.zip

Using full ICS theme now! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ICS Theme for Oxygen V6

laPqQ.png

Credits:
    dzo for his great Oxygen ROM
    mildwild
    sonnysekhon
    Cinthiar for his help

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any harm that comes to your phone as a result of applying this mod.

Downloads:
    underline.png

ICS Theme V6: http://www.mediafire.com/?p82u2xdl5dmf2n3

You should know how to install this by now,, no wipe needed

ICS keyboard DL here. Install as any other .apk (thanks Cinthiar)
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Apply ICS dock in LauncherPro:
    underline.png

In LauncherPro settings go to: Appearance Settings/Dock background and choose "Froyo". You may have to restart LauncherPro to apply it right!

Changelog V6
    underline.png

After hours of testing I located the problem and fixed the battery bug. Phew.
    'Removed' dividers in settings (between the different headlines), in menu and other apps.
    Used Genokolar's ICS ROM to add more stock ICS icons.
    Status bar - changed dividers and topbar.
    New look of the clock widget (stock ICS style)
    New look of progress bars. Both color and shape.
    New look of popup fields.

For the vote thing, LauncherPro is included in the theme.

1OW1L.png
    8Ww3T.png
    YG3vT.png
    ITOqQ.png
    QF7fT.png
    fY8HC.png
    EmYvE.png
    Rv0M7.png

Some more pics http://imgur.com/a/zFYXM#0

The wallpaper.zip includes the stock ics wallpapers (extract and move to sd-card). I have included 2 ics wallpapers in LP --> longpress on homescreen> wallpapers> wallpaper gallery.
    little update, nothing huge. removed some stuff, making it smaller, few new icons + more status bar transparency.
    Hm, no problems here.. maby you need to wipe, or the 1.03 version's fault. I upload v2.0 tomorrow.

Sent from my u8800 using XDA App
    Update! Sorry for the little delay, I updated the Gmail so you don't have to + added a few better icons! :)
    Edit. Hm, edited the wrong gmail -.- well, that comes in next version ;)
    To install this do I need to choose "apply Update from sdcard" or "install zip from sd card"

Install zip from sd card.