Xperia z 10.4.1.B.0.101 bug serious, please help me !

Search This thread

silvanomdna

Nov 18, 2013
In the last software update does not work anymore voice recording, voice search does not work and the voice dictation of text messages. He tells me (you can not reach google at the moment) but it works for calls. I tried doing a reset by update service and PC Companion, but I have not solved. Can anyone help me?

Denhot

Jun 26, 2013
Don't know what's happening precisely, taking a guess.

Update your apps on play store
Update google play services(hangout might be giving you a notification) or just search for it.

Use a voice recorder, check if it is recording properly.

Might be a hardware issue.

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app

silvanomdna

Nov 18, 2013
Problem solved!

Don't know what's happening precisely, taking a guess.

Update your apps on play store
Update google play services(hangout might be giving you a notification) or just search for it.

Use a voice recorder, check if it is recording properly.

Might be a hardware issue.

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app

Thank you for having responded. I had already tried this solution but to no avail. I reinstall the firmware via flashtool is 10.4.B.0.569 I solved the problem. Surely it is a software problem. We look forward to improvements with 4.4.2 hoping for a complete resolution of errors.:good:

pbhat25

Feb 9, 2014
Mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
I updated my phone this weeked and the Voice search and dictation is working for me. Did it had to do something with the internet connectivity? Just guessing, coz I get the same error message when on slow GPRS connection.:crying: