help stuck on recovery

Search This thread

ronbiter

Jul 3, 2014
hello, im using lg g2 d802
after my friend convinced me to root and install a custom rom i tryed to do it myself even that i dont have any knowlege in this stuf. i rooted the phone and instaled the twrp recovery, i did the wipe part without backing up files first (i know thats stupid i forgot to do that), after the wipe i tryed instaling the zipped rom i downloaded i belive its valnir, but it didnt instal it failed and now im stuck on recory screen without a rom to instal and no os, so im just stuck on recory screen. is there any way to fix this?

plz help :crying:

Magic2010

Oct 26, 2010
hello, im using lg g2 d802
after my friend convinced me to root and install a custom rom i tryed to do it myself even that i dont have any knowlege in this stuf. i rooted the phone and instaled the twrp recovery, i did the wipe part without backing up files first (i know thats stupid i forgot to do that), after the wipe i tryed instaling the zipped rom i downloaded i belive its valnir, but it didnt instal it failed and now im stuck on recory screen without a rom to instal and no os, so im just stuck on recory screen. is there any way to fix this?

plz help :crying:

Did you tried to mount USB in recovery?
If it works then you can send another rom.