5. Flash ROM
  6. Install OPTIONS or Gapps
  • WIKI/FAQ Located: To be reworked

Bugs??:
KNOWN ISSUES:
  • Videocamera : Use VideoCam Illusion
    Slight Lag possible on screen transitions
    USB tether
The graphics related issues are due to not having proper drivers to use for this. Don't ask for an ETA on a fix. Moto won't be giving us the drivers, so there is no fix

If you need to report a NEW bug, report it once, and the next TWO people VERIFY it. I don't need everyone reporting same bug 20 times. I you can, provide me the following information:
  1. Version you're using
  2. What type of fwipe you did and what ROM you came from
  3. Have you restored any data from something like Titanium Backup
  4. What app is misbehaving and what you were doing when it started
  5. Logcats<--THIS IS PREFERRED.

If you don't know how to logcat, go HERE and learn. This really nice guy took the time to write out a good how to :)

When you have a LOGCAT and would like to post it, please go to pastebin and post it in there, then LINK that location in this thread...I don't want to see them posted directly in here.

Downloads:
  • MIUI.us file is Located HERE
  • MIUIAndroid file is Located HERE

Credits:​
  • MIUI.us Team-for US translation and
  • MIUIAndrouid Team-for GB translation
  • scott.hart.bti=For the CM10 base I use and for helping me with source building :)
  • Jokersax11-for being my initial inspiration on Photon, being a cool guy, and helping me along in my early days
  • Amarullz=for creating the Aroma Installer
  • Spleef-for collaborating on those first builds that got me into Android
  • All my testers and users
  • Anyone else I may have forgotten :)

GITHUB (FOR KERNEL SOURCE)-GPL COMPLIANCE HERE

See Post 2 for More Info :)

Last edited:

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
CHANGELOG

Remember Everyone...not ALL of these will apply to our devices

Full changelog MIUI ROM 2.12.7

[Phone]
Optimization reduced the volume of notification tone during a call
Optimization country code is prohibited from inputting while customizing attribution
Fixed inaccurate call duration shown during a call
Fixed keyboard cannot pop up during the “Call before editing” function

[Messaging]
Fixed SMS type prompt error in the SMS input box in some cases
Fixed insufficient number of contacts are recommended while creating a new message

[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
Fixed lock screen music interface playback status display error
Fixed lock screen variety frame display error caused by zooming

[Theme]
Optimized batch conversion processing of old theme packages
Optimized reduce the size of the storage space occupied by imported themes
Optimized sorting of recently downloaded local resource list
Optimized theme list loading speed
Fixed pages sometimes can not be loaded after clicking on recommended themes
Fixed inconsistencies between local themes state and online theme state
Fixed old files are not deleted when updating
Fixed user is not prompted to restart the phone when applying a new font
Fixed current application is not displayed correctly while running mix and match modules
Fixed in some cases clicking the "Write a review" button does not give any response
Fixed quickly switching ringtone length results in a display error
Fixed setting the lock screen wallpaper to the same as your desktop wallpaper causes the desktop wallpaper enlarged
Fixed local ringtones list page is not in accordance with the ringtones in "My Downloads" and “Default ringtones”

[Gallery]
Added the blacklist mechanism to automatically filter and hide common ads and cache albums

[Compass]
Fixed calibration failure in some non-Xiaomi phones

[Anti-disturb]
Fixed when adding the blacklist and importing log, inadvertently tapping the screen leads to cancel the import

[Notes]
Fixed when alarm volume is muted, notes reminder will FC

Update highlights of MIUI 2.11.30

1. New location services on MIUI Voice Assistant (for Chinese users)
2. Enhanced lock screen loading speed (less lag than previously, wallpaper will not show before unlock)
3. Search history can be shown in App Market.(for Chinese users)

Full changelog:

[Messaging]
Fix MMS thumbnail display problems in certain circumstances
Optimised E-mail, URL sent via SMS can be added to the contact info of senders easily
[Themes]
Fix photo frame and clock skin cannot be changed
Added support for the theme ratings and reviews
Optimise to hide theme temporary files to prevent images in the temporary files folder appearing in the gallery
Fix in some cases, theme status displays incorrectly after being downloaded
Fix some theme modules fail to be applied
New variety lock screen framework support, delay unlock (animation playback before unlocking)
Fix variety lock screen framework, the sliding control state results in errors in some cases
Optimised lock screen loading speed
New in variety lock screen framework, added state variables of sliding components unlocking target point variables

Last edited:

dahrat

Jul 3, 2010
Texas
downloading. i guess ill give it a go... but for some reason the way you are LOLing im fearing this ;p

although ive been waiting for someone to do this for the infuse. ive heard it was in talk.

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
downloading. i guess ill give it a go... but for some reason the way you are LOLing im fearing this ;p

although ive been waiting for someone to do this for the infuse. ive heard it was in talk.

I'm only LOL because I've never ported for this phone. I've managed to blind port other phones. I've actually had a good history porting the Atrix and having it work well, so with any luck, this will be another success.

Just wanted to make sure people really understood that this has not been tested at all. That's all :)

mg2195

Dec 5, 2011
RSM
I'll test it after school...almost time to leave...don't want to have to go to school with a phone stuck in a boot loop :p, I wonder how this will compare to galnets/theROMinators miui bug wise...

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

goobieracing

Aug 25, 2011
There's a Miui Scotland v4 out for us already if you use that to help.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

T

tmease1

There are too many (LOLs) from the dev of this rom for any of us to test this out. He is flying blind on this and he doesn't even have an infuse. A Motorola phone is totally different. That should tell people something. You should have the person that wanted you to port this rom test it out first before sending a bunch of people into a catastrophe. I'm just trying to save people from having issues. Wait it out folks, there are plenty of other roms here to flash that have been tested and do work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
There are too many (LOLs) from the dev of this rom for any of us to test this out. He is flying blind on this and he doesn't even have an infuse. A Motorola phone is totally different. That should tell people something. You should have the person that wanted you to port this rom test it out first before sending a bunch of people into a catastrophe. I'm just trying to save people from having issues. Wait it out folks, there are plenty of other roms here to flash that have been tested and do work.

Don't see what your issue with me is
I already build MIUI for a phone I don't own, and have great success porting other roms to phones I don't own (CNA, AOKP, AOKPCB, and MIUI for Atrix). If you want to see how well my MIUI builds go on blind ports, ask someone using my build over on the Atrix.

I understand that you don't like my LOL, but I am a happy guy. I tend to put LOL when I don't have anything else to put...just a force of habit.

I figured I'd try to put up something that you guys could use. It's not going to blow up your phone. What catastrophe are you indicating might happen? Wow...boot loops. That's a really huge problem.

I DO know what I am doing with this, and wouldn't put something out if I didn't. If you want to check out some of the work I do, look at Kitchen Sink over at the Photon/Atrix forums. 5 roms and 100 options in ONE zip, all done with Aroma....and built by Jokersax and myself.

Edit: 6 LOLs....(one of which was explaining why I did an LOL) in this thread...that's a real lot....must mean I'm incompetent :p

Last edited:
T

tmease1

Don't see what your issue with me is
I already build MIUI for a phone I don't own, and have great success porting other roms to phones I don't own (CNA, AOKP, AOKPCB, and MIUI for Atrix). If you want to see how well my MIUI builds go on blind ports, ask someone using my build over on the Atrix.

I understand that you don't like my LOL, but I am a happy guy. I tend to put LOL when I don't have anything else to put...just a force of habit.

I figured I'd try to put up something that you guys could use. It's not going to blow up your phone. What catastrophe are you indicating might happen? Wow...boot loops. That's a really huge problem.

I DO know what I am doing with this, and wouldn't put something out if I didn't. If you want to check out some of the work I do, look at Kitchen Sink over at the Photon/Atrix forums. 5 roms and 100 options in ONE zip, all done with Aroma....and built by Jokersax and myself.

Edit: 6 LOLs....(one of which was explaining why I did an LOL) in this thread...that's a real lot....must mean I'm incompetent :p

I don't have an issue with you. You may be a great dev for the photon. The software for a moto phone and a Samsung phone are totally different. Im just trying to help the infuse community out by warning people about a rom that may or may not pan out. Who wants to spend the day restoring a phone? It wasn't meant to sound mean. Just a caution for people.

Last edited:

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
I don't have an issue with you. You may be a great dev for the atrix. The software for a moto phone and a Samsung phone are totally different. Im just trying to help the infuse community out by warning people about a rom that may or may not pan out. Who wants to spend the day restoring a phone? It wasn't meant to sound mean. Just a caution for people.

Believe me, that's why I put in the OP that I am a Photon dev. I blind-port for the Atrix. It's really not that hard to do, honestly once you've ported your own native device, as most of the same files go into each port from MIUI....and once you get it done right once, the future builds take less than an hour or two to get ported...

As for restoring....that's what nandroid does wonders for...but if this DOES work, it's a really nice rom that has some great options....not sure if you've used Aroma on any roms. It's really trick. :)

T

tmease1

Believe me, that's why I put in the OP that I am a Photon dev. I blind-port for the Atrix. It's really not that hard to do, honestly once you've ported your own native device, as most of the same files go into each port from MIUI....and once you get it done right once, the future builds take less than an hour or two to get ported...

As for restoring....that's what nandroid does wonders for...but if this DOES work, it's a really nice rom that has some great options....not sure if you've used Aroma on any roms. It's really trick. :)

This phone is more of a pain in the ass for people than what one might think. I know how to get out of situations on this phone. Some people don't. I'm done with this. Hope it works but people be cautious.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
The3Bill...sir try to understand which i believe you do....we here in the Infuse Community have become a small family....and when an outsider jumps in with a product...and since all here are not familiar with your work....some may not take it well...

We thank you for your efforts and we are not telling you to go away at all....but welcome you...

But as you know some don't read the op and jump feet first....but we will address those that have issues and thx for your understanding.

Maybe put at your title or beginning...the warning of untested...? I would make it a neon flashing sign...lol

Again thx

Last edited:
Reactions: GoSooners345

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    footerLogo.png

MIUI Jellybean Builds

By

Th3Bill
    Trialsrider1
    Pony Express

ROM INFO
    • Latest MIUIAndroid Version:[/U][/B] 3.2.1
    • Latest MIUI.us Version:[/U][/B] 2.12.28
    • CM10 Version:[/U][/B] 11.04 by scott.hart.bti

How To Flash​
    1. Place ROM onto phone storage
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Make a Nandroid
    4. WIPE!!
    5. Flash ROM
    6. Install OPTIONS or Gapps
    • WIKI/FAQ Located: To be reworked

Bugs??:
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    • Videocamera : Use VideoCam Illusion
      Slight Lag possible on screen transitions
      USB tether
    The graphics related issues are due to not having proper drivers to use for this. Don't ask for an ETA on a fix. Moto won't be giving us the drivers, so there is no fix

If you need to report a NEW bug, report it once, and the next TWO people VERIFY it. I don't need everyone reporting same bug 20 times. I you can, provide me the following information:
    1. Version you're using
    2. What type of fwipe you did and what ROM you came from
    3. Have you restored any data from something like Titanium Backup
    4. What app is misbehaving and what you were doing when it started
    5. Logcats<--THIS IS PREFERRED.

If you don't know how to logcat, go HERE and learn. This really nice guy took the time to write out a good how to :)

When you have a LOGCAT and would like to post it, please go to pastebin and post it in there, then LINK that location in this thread...I don't want to see them posted directly in here.

Downloads:
    • MIUI.us file is Located HERE
    • MIUIAndroid file is Located HERE

Credits:​
    • MIUI.us Team-for US translation and
    • MIUIAndrouid Team-for GB translation
    • scott.hart.bti=For the CM10 base I use and for helping me with source building :)
    • Jokersax11-for being my initial inspiration on Photon, being a cool guy, and helping me along in my early days
    • Amarullz=for creating the Aroma Installer
    • Spleef-for collaborating on those first builds that got me into Android
    • All my testers and users
    • Anyone else I may have forgotten :)

GITHUB (FOR KERNEL SOURCE)-GPL COMPLIANCE HERE

See Post 2 for More Info :)
    CHANGELOG

Remember Everyone...not ALL of these will apply to our devices

Full changelog MIUI ROM 2.12.7

[Phone]
    Optimization reduced the volume of notification tone during a call
    Optimization country code is prohibited from inputting while customizing attribution
    Fixed inaccurate call duration shown during a call
    Fixed keyboard cannot pop up during the “Call before editing” function

[Messaging]
    Fixed SMS type prompt error in the SMS input box in some cases
    Fixed insufficient number of contacts are recommended while creating a new message

Fixed lock screen music interface playback status display error
    Fixed lock screen variety frame display error caused by zooming

[Theme]
    Optimized batch conversion processing of old theme packages
    Optimized reduce the size of the storage space occupied by imported themes
    Optimized sorting of recently downloaded local resource list
    Optimized theme list loading speed
    Fixed pages sometimes can not be loaded after clicking on recommended themes
    Fixed inconsistencies between local themes state and online theme state
    Fixed old files are not deleted when updating
    Fixed user is not prompted to restart the phone when applying a new font
    Fixed current application is not displayed correctly while running mix and match modules
    Fixed in some cases clicking the "Write a review" button does not give any response
    Fixed quickly switching ringtone length results in a display error
    Fixed setting the lock screen wallpaper to the same as your desktop wallpaper causes the desktop wallpaper enlarged
    Fixed local ringtones list page is not in accordance with the ringtones in "My Downloads" and “Default ringtones”

[Gallery]
    Added the blacklist mechanism to automatically filter and hide common ads and cache albums

[Compass]
    Fixed calibration failure in some non-Xiaomi phones

[Anti-disturb]
    Fixed when adding the blacklist and importing log, inadvertently tapping the screen leads to cancel the import

[Notes]
    Fixed when alarm volume is muted, notes reminder will FC

Update highlights of MIUI 2.11.30

1. New location services on MIUI Voice Assistant (for Chinese users)
    2. Enhanced lock screen loading speed (less lag than previously, wallpaper will not show before unlock)
    3. Search history can be shown in App Market.(for Chinese users)

Full changelog:

[Messaging]
    Fix MMS thumbnail display problems in certain circumstances
    Optimised E-mail, URL sent via SMS can be added to the contact info of senders easily
    [Themes]
    Fix photo frame and clock skin cannot be changed
    Added support for the theme ratings and reviews
    Optimise to hide theme temporary files to prevent images in the temporary files folder appearing in the gallery
    Fix in some cases, theme status displays incorrectly after being downloaded
    Fix some theme modules fail to be applied
    New variety lock screen framework support, delay unlock (animation playback before unlocking)
    Fix variety lock screen framework, the sliding control state results in errors in some cases
    Optimised lock screen loading speed
    New in variety lock screen framework, added state variables of sliding components unlocking target point variables
    OP Updated. Files have been moved...AGAIN! I'm now operating on my own site. I got tired of Goo's lost downloads and SF telling me that my rate of starting new projects was too high (I have 20 and they were stopping me at 14..when I tried to open a second account, they got smart and stopped that one to...LOL). So, now I am operating on

www.th3bill.com

scott and I have joined forces to form Team ToolBag and have a site for that as well

www.teamtoolbag.us

Cheers!
    Sorry I've been a bit out of touch guys. I didn't forget all of you....I just have had a lot going on with my life and all. In a very good way!

I now have custody of all 3 of my daughters! :D
    I've been out of town all weekend. Hopefully will be home tonight and can restart my help. My builds are done for miuiscotland so should plenty of free time.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium