FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Best ICS ROM with sense 4?

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By javiersing, Junior Member on 26th April 2012, 11:31 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
hi, i'm looking for the most stable and fluid ICS rom with sense 4 for the desire hd
Thanks
 
 
27th April 2012, 06:33 AM |#2  
trh1341's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MESA
Thanks Meter: 659
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javiersing

hi, i'm looking for the most stable and fluid ICS rom with sense 4 for the desire hd
Thanks

This will surely get closed but they are all pretty much the same...pick one with the features you like

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to trh1341 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trh1341 Ad-Free
27th April 2012, 03:51 PM |#3  
HydroSkillet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DFW
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javiersing

hi, i'm looking for the most stable and fluid ICS rom with sense 4 for the desire hd
Thanks

since browsing the dev forum is hard......

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=765

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1545595
27th April 2012, 04:01 PM |#4  
Darunion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 881
 
More
if you want stability and no problems. wait for official release. if browsing for a rom is too much work, surely rebooting your phone is also too much. (in before close)
27th April 2012, 04:30 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Valladolid
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroSkillet

since browsing the dev forum is hard......

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=765

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1545595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darunion

if you want stability and no problems. wait for official release. if browsing for a rom is too much work, surely rebooting your phone is also too much. (in before close)

actually i wasn´t able to look in dev forums, due to my lack of messages, and if I don't have the experence i thought it might be helpfull to ask for suggestions

and my lack of messages is only because i was able to view the dev forums before, and i've been flashing roms for a while, and didn't had the need to be asking around

but, thanks anyway...
27th April 2012, 06:11 PM |#6  
HydroSkillet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DFW
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javiersing

actually i wasn´t able to look in dev forums, due to my lack of messages, and if I don't have the experence i thought it might be helpfull to ask for suggestions

and my lack of messages is only because i was able to view the dev forums before, and i've been flashing roms for a while, and didn't had the need to be asking around

but, thanks anyway...

so this doesn't make any sense ... anyways ... everyone can view dev forums you just can't post in them. Read up on bug list, known issues, what works, and make an educated guess. Flashing a rom isn't serious business, however, that being said if you can't read a change log and test roms out for yourself you probably don't need to be flashing or messing with your phone anyways.

... and on that note..


cool story bro.
The Following User Says Thank You to HydroSkillet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HydroSkillet Ad-Free
27th April 2012, 09:25 PM |#7  
8element's Avatar
Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I tried all sense 4 roms here, they are all the same and the camera doesnt work....
The Following User Says Thank You to 8element For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 8element Ad-Free
28th April 2012, 02:41 AM |#8  
zelendel's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator / Mod. Cttee. Retired - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 19,827
 
More
Its simple, there is no Best rom. This is a development site. Roms made here are not made to be perfect. They are made to learn how to do it and to mess with. If you are not here to learn about development then you are in the wrong place. Oh and you can view the Development threads you just cant replay in them.


Thread closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes