[Discussion]LG G3 Expected Launching

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And way too early....

FML...i just bought the G2...
    Way too big , g2 is already too big..

And way too early....
    FML...i just bought the G2...

I'm not as worried about having an "older-gen" device as I am worried about no longer getting updates. The G2 is fantastic in all means but if they stop pushing out updates for it...
    Outside of xda 4.4vs4.2.2 is a non issue. Especially when 4.2.2 is good as the lg one.
    Want simultaneous,worldwide, os release? Buy Apple.
    Don't like their ecosystem? Buy a nexus.
    Don't like nexus and prefer some other hardware, but still want the latest os release? Go develop a custom rom.
    Can't develop? Support a good developer and become a beta tester and expect some debugging on your part.
    Manufacturers release models that you like faster than you can buy them? Make some more money.
    You are going to hold your breath until someone gives you a cookie? Not.happening.
    I didnt even bother using stock...
    hated almost everything in it.

Im using PA. Even tho its beta and still missing most of the PA goods, its an awesome rom.
    However, if you are one of the guys who dont like using a not-so-stable rom or possibily having compatibily issues...yeah...the G3 could ruin your day...

inb4 CM fanboy: some guys are saying the CM 11 Snapshot M2 is pretty solid and smooth

For me, stability is everything (and now don't tell me to get an iPhone). Stock ROM is good enough - yeah it's good enough. Whatever.