FORUMS

[01/feb/2012] Rom SENSATION XL V 3.0 stock ALL IN ONE (marc v0.1.8 ker)

216 posts
Thanks Meter: 586

By haldric, Senior Member on 23rd October 2011, 11:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2012, 12:55 PM |#1011  
Flag Bucharest, Romania
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnonu23

Just updating my switch to wp7 from this rom l, and I just wanna say I love it mango is a little like the new iPhone it is good, also unlike b4 when i had it, now i can make my own ringtones and the volume is extremely loud, and the market has most the apps i used with android, now i don't have to worry about camera and camcorders they work excellent.with my review i urgently suggest all you hd2 android users to try wp7 mango...all features work superb speech recognition is the best

What the... ?
4th February 2012, 03:39 PM |#1012  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Lightbulb
Hi Aldric, I switched to Android from WM6.5 and finally I choose your ROM .
I've found that in call volume is too low, where other ROMs have good volume level.
After some searches I changed the file 'htcleo.acdb' with a 0 byte type, picked from another ROM and volume goes OK.
4th February 2012, 05:35 PM |#1013  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
is it possible to uninstall skype in v3.0? don't need it, but the app runs all the time...
4th February 2012, 06:49 PM |#1014  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3X4

is it possible to uninstall skype in v3.0? don't need it, but the app runs all the time...

If you can't do it from its own app manager, then try to use titanium backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to pippocannelunghe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pippocannelunghe Ad-Free
4th February 2012, 06:53 PM |#1015  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH61

Hi Aldric, I switched to Android from WM6.5 and finally I choose your ROM .
I've found that in call volume is too low, where other ROMs have good volume level.
After some searches I changed the file 'htcleo.acdb' with a 0 byte type, picked from another ROM and volume goes OK.

Had same problem even changing volume with hd2 mic app didnt help
Can you post file, i would be grateful for help.
Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
4th February 2012, 07:59 PM |#1016  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HD2 stuck on Boot Screen
Hi,

I used the 3.0 Stock version of the sensation XL rom....everything went fine and i did exactly how it is mentioned in the threads.....after everything my HD2 is stuck on the boot screen its not getting ahead...

what should i do ?

Please suggest . . .
4th February 2012, 10:04 PM |#1017  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 391

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekjyot

Hi,

I used the 3.0 Stock version of the sensation XL rom....everything went fine and i did exactly how it is mentioned in the threads.....after everything my HD2 is stuck on the boot screen its not getting ahead...

what should i do ?

Please suggest . . .

I suppose you done all the Wipes and have an EXT partition on your Sd card (more than 650 Mo)...
Try to download again the zip of the Rom . At the same time ,delete on the Sd card all folders except your docs (DCIM, titanium, Music...).
And wipe the caches and after reflash...

Are you on Magldr or Clk, Eu or Tmous?
4th February 2012, 10:35 PM |#1018  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I have installed both version and every time I got so many fc about acore process from the startup.. any idea?
4th February 2012, 11:20 PM |#1019  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippocannelunghe

I have installed both version and every time I got so many fc about acore process from the startup.. any idea?

+1

no matter what i do i get a million fcs on startup no matter wich one i install.
and this is coming from a full task 29, sd partition etc...
4th February 2012, 11:46 PM |#1020  
Flag Cheltenham
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Win 6.5 to Andriod
I just wanted to say thanks for this ROM. It was the first custom ROM I have installed on a htc device and I found it surprisingly easy, even after a couple of "oh god, oh god" moments

Cheers guys
5th February 2012, 12:26 AM |#1021  
OP Senior Member
Flag brest
Thanks Meter: 586

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippocannelunghe

if you've got many force close that's because some files are missing due to
a bad install or a bad sd card format. i've tried the two versions and i never had
any fc
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)