[Q] Huawei E5372s-32 stuck on boot after wrong firmware

Search This thread

E:V:A

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 6, 2011
-∇ϕ
Unfortunately XDA is not the right place to talk about MiFi Routers. So although there are millions of members here, very few will find your post, and very few of those who do will be able to help you. So you will probably have much better success in places like the GSM-Forums website.

Reactions: alaa2003

alaa2003

Oct 28, 2013
thanks for advice , I will post it here too , you mean gsmhosting?

I get some update after many trying
I press power+Menu , as soon as (Force download) appear I quickly plugin the USB cable which connected to PC
suddenly I got screen of mifi ( DONOT POWER OFF) its force update screen, then my pc starts to feel with the modem and starts to installing driver
the problem that this PC have new windows so it does not recognize of all drivers,
after some time I installed the driver from
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9zJjgJXRt_eTlU2N2pJSVlRMWs/edit?pli=1
then I tried to Enter Force download again I could not
I tried more but as soon as I enter it , the mifi go out again to Huwaie logo
I do not know how I enter fore download mode easy and make PC feel again with Mifi

semooosamirooo

Nov 2, 2016
Please alaa i have same a problem with huawei E5372 , but when i update nothing comining only huawei logo freeze
الله يا خليك يا عم علاء عندي نفس المكلة و كل لما اعملها مش بترضى و الججهاز بيعلق ممكن حل

Reactions: Indirect

Muthumbi

Aug 1, 2013
Nairobi
Hello
i need help to back my E5372s-32 which stuck on boot and give me logo of Huawei
after connect it to my PC cannot feel with modem
i tried to enter ' Force download " mode to firmware it using (power+Menu) buttons during turn on but i could see it for less 1 second
i could get manual for the device may help
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f...aintenance+Manual+Basic+Version+V1.2.rar.html

thanks

I know I may be a little too late but I found the solution to this. I was stuck on the FTM screen but THIS firmware solved it. It is really easy. Try it out and tell me how it goes. All the best.

XeeR00

Feb 27, 2018
Dear i have the same problem. with my sts huawei router. Could you please tell us the whole procedure how you did it? like from the start how to install driver how to flash with full links how to move my device into download mode to detect it with computer and make installation which tools needed. Thnx in Advance.

Hgall8

Aug 23, 2018
Ok, so I'll try to make this short, this is how I fixed the logo bootloop.
I basically flashed a wrong firmware and the device was rendered unusable(stuck at logo).

First of all u need to use "Huawei Vodafone R215 – E5372 Flasher by fr3nsis" u can google it.
U need to find the right .hmf firmware to flash with fr3nsis.
The only one that I found and worked was "R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1"
it contains 13 files .bin and the flashable R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1.hmf.
You also need R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1.exe

After getting the files u need to put the device in download mode,
take the battery out and put it back, press and hold menu and power until some text appears(1 second),
right when the text appears press menu and it should get you into download mode.

Now u can use the the flasher tool to flash the firmware. after a few seconds, it should say "fail"
restart device and flash with R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1.exe. it should now work :)

jose_amaral97

Mar 16, 2019
searching R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1.hmf

Ok, so I'll try to make this short, this is how I fixed the logo bootloop.
I basically flashed a wrong firmware and the device was rendered unusable(stuck at logo).

First of all u need to use "Huawei Vodafone R215 – E5372 Flasher by fr3nsis" u can google it.
U need to find the right .hmf firmware to flash with fr3nsis.
The only one that I found and worked was "R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1"
it contains 13 files .bin and the flashable .
You also need R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1.exe

After getting the files u need to put the device in download mode,
take the battery out and put it back, press and hold menu and power until some text appears(1 second),
right when the text appears press menu and it should get you into download mode.

Now u can use the the flasher tool to flash the firmware. after a few seconds, it should say "fail"
restart device and flash with R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1.exe. it should now work :)

*Hi, friend Hgall8, do you still have the R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1.hmf? I've been searching but I do not get it anywhere on the internet*

dr_edmund

Jan 30, 2018
E5372T -,Stucked on boot logo firmware version 21.290.03.00.838

Hi do you have any solution for version 21.290.03.00.838(current) ? I'M stucked on boot logo. How to downgrade to version 21.290.03.00.00? I tried using Fr3sis flasher 1.0v and it didn't work. I also tried Fr3nsis 1.6v but it didn't work bcuz it doesn't detect the com port meanwhile fr3nsis 1.0v can read the com port but different number of Com port. Let say huawei modem (com 9) but when it comes to detect the port using Fr3nsis 1.0v it show com4 instead. Desperately need help

Kalvalaramu

Mar 7, 2020
Sir I have huawei e3272s-927 airtel modem when I upgrade software with wizard after the device not found and modem symbol is in device manager appear and disappear what the solution pls help me

udin86

Jun 12, 2015
GResik
Hi do you have any solution for version 21.290.03.00.838(current) ? I'M stucked on boot logo. How to downgrade to version 21.290.03.00.00? I tried using Fr3sis flasher 1.0v and it didn't work. I also tried Fr3nsis 1.6v but it didn't work bcuz it doesn't detect the com port meanwhile fr3nsis 1.0v can read the com port but different number of Com port. Let say huawei modem (com 9) but when it comes to detect the port using Fr3nsis 1.0v it show com4 instead. Desperately need help

use boot short pin method its helped

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

thanks for advice , I will post it here too , you mean gsmhosting?

I get some update after many trying
I press power+Menu , as soon as (Force download) appear I quickly plugin the USB cable which connected to PC
suddenly I got screen of mifi ( DONOT POWER OFF) its force update screen, then my pc starts to feel with the modem and starts to installing driver
the problem that this PC have new windows so it does not recognize of all drivers,
after some time I installed the driver from
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9zJjgJXRt_eTlU2N2pJSVlRMWs/edit?pli=1
then I tried to Enter Force download again I could not
I tried more but as soon as I enter it , the mifi go out again to Huwaie logo
I do not know how I enter fore download mode easy and make PC feel again with Mifi

first press menu then power dont release until show arrow image
connect mifi to pc
install huawei driver
check your port device use huawei flasher or you can install firmware with exe extension

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unfortunately XDA is not the right place to talk about MiFi Routers. So although there are millions of members here, very few will find your post, and very few of those who do will be able to help you. So you will probably have much better success in places like the GSM-Forums website.
    Please alaa i have same a problem with huawei E5372 , but when i update nothing comining only huawei logo freeze
    الله يا خليك يا عم علاء عندي نفس المكلة و كل لما اعملها مش بترضى و الججهاز بيعلق ممكن حل
    *Hi, friend Hgall8, do you still have the R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1.hmf? I've been searching but I do not get it anywhere on the internet*

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, I'll send you the link in pm