FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 GPU

[BeautifulWidgets][3/14] spirelli's HQ Premium Skins: Honeycomb, Gingerbread, & more!

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 145

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd December 2010, 10:30 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khshapiro

any chance in the future of a transparent clock?

You can achieve this from inside Beautiful Widgets. Home Settings > (check Background Transparency) > Set Transparency. Set this at 0% and you will be left with a transparent clock.

24th December 2010, 10:25 AM |#22  
Flag Fareham
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirellilein

New skins added, so what dou you think? Better style than the classic?
Feedback appreciated!

Just seen the changes, very nice! Have updated my phone, looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwearhats

Looks great! My only dislike is the empty space created when the hour is 1-9. Is there a way to add a zero to the hours 1-9 so they read 01-09...or maybe a way to center the hour when it's a single number? Just a thought.

This would have to be taken up with levelupstudio who make Beautiful widgets, this is not possible by editing the pngs. Try setting it to 24 hours though, I believe the standard for 12hours does not have a zero, but 24 hours always will have 4 numbers?
The Following User Says Thank You to captainstu72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift captainstu72 Ad-Free
24th December 2010, 01:20 PM |#23  
OP Member
Flag Jena

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkiesZA

Really cool themes! I think there's a problem with the gingerbuntu one though - the .txt file should be renamed from "spirelli-ginger.txt" to spirelli-gingerbuntu.txt" otherwise beautiful widgets doesn't see it properly.

Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you, I changed the filename of the txt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwearhats

Looks great! My only dislike is the empty space created when the hour is 1-9. Is there a way to add a zero to the hours 1-9 so they read 01-09...or maybe a way to center the hour when it's a single number? Just a thought.

Like captainstu72 said, actually it is not possible because levelupstudio don't want to show the zero as first number. So sorry, I hate this empty space too
Also I use the 24h format, and have that problem too :T

Quote:
Originally Posted by khshapiro

any chance in the future of a transparent clock?

As iwearhats said: You can change the transparency to 100% in the settings. Or do you mean, to show still the small background for the weather and no backround for the clock?
24th December 2010, 06:05 PM |#24  
Flag Hammond, LA.
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Great skins! I'm having an issue w/the "indigo skin" though. As per the other skins I placed in the Beautiful widgets skin folder on my SDcard this particular isn't showing in the skins section once I launch the clock and try to select various skins. Using Astro file mgr etc it shows that its in the skins folder but won't show once I go into the widget to select it. I've tried various counter steps but to no avail. Please assist me w/any ideas or thoughts you or anyone might have.
Once again all skins show up in the skins download section within the app itself when selecting a skin but not "indigo". I'm perplexed!
~
Da Baron

*Merry Christmas* to everyone also.
25th December 2010, 11:53 AM |#25  
OP Member
Flag Jena

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Baron

Great skins! I'm having an issue w/the "indigo skin" though. As per the other skins I placed in the Beautiful widgets skin folder on my SDcard this particular isn't showing in the skins section once I launch the clock and try to select various skins. Using Astro file mgr etc it shows that its in the skins folder but won't show once I go into the widget to select it. I've tried various counter steps but to no avail. Please assist me w/any ideas or thoughts you or anyone might have.
Once again all skins show up in the skins download section within the app itself when selecting a skin but not "indigo". I'm perplexed!
~
Da Baron

*Merry Christmas* to everyone also.

When you rename the txt file in the indigo folder from spirelli-ginger.txt to spirelli-indigo the skin will shown in the skin section Sorry for the inconvienence.

-edit- attachments updated, now you just download the indigo.rar and overwrite the old folder. It is the same effect like rename the txt-file
25th December 2010, 07:52 PM |#26  
Flag Hammond, LA.
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirellilein

When you rename the txt file in the indigo folder from spirelli-ginger.txt to spirelli-indigo the skin will shown in the skin section Sorry for the inconvienence.

-edit- attachments updated, now you just download the indigo.rar and overwrite the old folder. It is the same effect like rename the txt-file

Thx so much for the edit and "heads up". Much obliged for responding so quickly especially during the holiday.
~
Da Baron
26th December 2010, 03:01 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
These look great. Quick question: What skin is that for your weather? It looks exactly like what I've been wanting...
26th December 2010, 08:26 PM |#28  
Flag ITALY
Thanks Meter: 217

More
I love the skin...Fantastic job!!!
27th December 2010, 12:11 AM |#29  
Flag Mason
Thanks Meter: 161

More
I'm really diggin the gingerbread look
27th December 2010, 12:26 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
using and loving it! thanks!!

edit: probably a stupid question.. but whats the hex color of the green you use on spirelli-ginger2 ?
27th December 2010, 02:41 PM |#31  
OP Member
Flag Jena

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Baron

Thx so much for the edit and "heads up". Much obliged for responding so quickly especially during the holiday.
~
Da Baron

Your welcome! And it's no job, it's a hobby, so I will responding when I like to. So also maybe in holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_J

These look great. Quick question: What skin is that for your weather? It looks exactly like what I've been wanting...

It's the "Tick" skin from the "Weather-icon market" inside the Beautiful Widgets.
Based upon great weather icons from DeviantArt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal973

using and loving it! thanks!!

edit: probably a stupid question.. but whats the hex color of the green you use on spirelli-ginger2 ?

Erm, at which position exactly?, I've made a gradient like the notification bar icons. So I have more green tones

Here is the gradient code:

Position - Hex triplet
0% - 79a600
15% - 9add00
50% - a5e60e
85% - 9add00
100% - 79a600

Have fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to spirellilein For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spirellilein Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)