°°Post your Leo Today Screens Here°°

Search This thread

Centrinos

Dec 8, 2008
Thanks,wich changes do you mean on start menu?

I mean the start icon whit a nice color, can it be changed whit an CAB file ?

My Today Screen

2wmdouw.png

Last edited:

mac-devil

Mar 11, 2009
Antwerp
no not with a cab file,the icon inside the dll need to be changed so let me know what you want and i try to make it ;)

If other users have good start icon,please post it.

dunno if this is what you were looking , i m all new to htc.
so edited this start icon , its in png format and dunno abut sizes etc.

so just post as it is if need to resize and output to .ico just lemme know

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kesfo0

Last edited:

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen

mac-devil

Mar 11, 2009
Antwerp

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
hey m8,

the icon is transparent if you mean with the white border that is this somehow due the attachtment preview but the link of sendspace has the icon with no background , ther attachment was used just to preview the icon and if you really need the icon to have transparacy just mention how much

grtz

is the one i have made ok for you?

Hyweljh

Jun 18, 2007
djcedric Im very interested in the "DJC Leo Taskbar.cab"
I havn't got my leo yet, but wanted to know if the red close button in the menu and applications is included in the DJC Leo Taskbar.cab because I love all the other icons besides the red cross for the close sign. :confused:

mac-devil

Mar 11, 2009
Antwerp
is the one i have made ok for you?

for me its all ok , im fine with everything ;)

once i get to know and understand most of the htc functions and what not i will redesign it , in other terms get all the imges icons and retrieve em (if possible) and redraw everything cs4 to reduces files sizes and gain speed i guess like have done with my former lg renoir and still busy on that for another fora in reducing the the firmware size by 50% just by adjusting images with no quality loss

nice job in the effort and work you put into it ;)

and if your dutch "bedankt voor de mooie start" translated "thnx for the nice start"

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
for me its all ok , im fine with everything ;)

once i get to know and understand most of the htc functions and what not i will redesign it , in other terms get all the imges icons and retrieve em (if possible) and redraw everything cs4 to reduces files sizes and gain speed i guess like have done with my former lg renoir and still busy on that for another fora in reducing the the firmware size by 50% just by adjusting images with no quality loss

nice job in the effort and work you put into it ;)

and if your dutch "bedankt voor de mooie start" translated "thnx for the nice start"

Thanks,Bedankt :)

Hyweljh

Jun 18, 2007
you need to change the icon in the dll file.

What app would I use for that, or can I use windows built in dll reader? :eek:

Also the taskbar works great on TyTn II (Kaiser) you might want to post the taskbar in the kaiser forums as they would love it!

Signal icon doesnt work on TyTn II but everything else does! Im loving it!!!!
Cant wait till its on my new leo :D

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
What app would I use for that, or can I use windows built in dll reader? :eek:

Also the taskbar works great on TyTn II (Kaiser) you might want to post the taskbar in the kaiser forums as they would love it!

Signal icon doesnt work on TyTn II but everything else does! Im loving it!!!!
Cant wait till its on my new leo :D

Im using PE explorer to change the icons in dll's,Thanks for the comments ;)

myearwood173

Jan 10, 2009
Hi Djcedric,
In your first post i like your clocks the flip clock also the blue htc clock, please can you please send me the files as an self extracter?
Thanks Matthew.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming soon..

chthalloween.jpg
    ........................................background
    D3StRoY made ​​for Android .... I just edited ... thanks

mi_genie__mclock_skin_by_d3stroy-d4b0091.jpg

http://www.multiload.cz/stahnout/501687/background-rar/

original link
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=736262&d=1317415637
    Sim3 is coming ...

screenshot8ol.png
    screenshot7hl.png

Sim3 is in final testing :cool: Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect in the final version:

NEW - Program Quicklink panel, can be set to either 7 or 14 links and can use either the Start Menu icons or you can choose your own icon path.

NEW - Panel autoclose feature, with user definable delay before closing. Can also be disabled.

NEW - Day/Night switching feature for text, line and background settings.

NEW - Option to have comm and quicklink panels open above the clock (program links panel always opens below)

NEW - Autohide alarm element when no alarm set. Can be disabled.

ENHANCED - Text Battery icon is now 5-stage so changes as battery level reduces

ENHANCED - Added option to choose program for Flashlight
    Well guys due to the fact that I am too busy with university and I cant afford working on my phone as much as usually I defected to the darkside of the OS-Force and currently have Android on my HD2. That doesnt mean a complete good bye and that doesnt mean, that I will stop working on the Winmo OS, but it will be less working on it.

I searched for all my screenshots of themes etc and I wanted to make myself an image with all of them....and I thought, why not sharing it with you ;)

completehomes.png
    This regulator clock is my last clock widget for the next time. The pendulum is working and the weight shows the battery state of your device. You can download it here.

feea7ca7f3.png