Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][manta] TWRP 3.1.1-0 touch recovery [2017-05-19]

1,705 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,580

Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2016, 12:29 PM |#651  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Help please my n10 is boitloader unlocked and the method I used flashed twrp 3.0.0.0 but when I flash a ROM cm13 and open gapps 6.0 it boots back to twrp. I tried to flash twrp3.0.0.1 but it didn't boot to it. It keeps booting to twrp 3.0.0.0 . I have also tried to root via adb and shows the red android and the boots to twrp. Can anybody suggest any advise his to get cm13 to boot it keeod going back to twrp. (I used the W droid method tool kit.)

20th March 2016, 06:05 PM |#652  
SF Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,609

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallbloodxox

Help please my n10 is boitloader unlocked and the method I used flashed twrp 3.0.0.0 but when I flash a ROM cm13 and open gapps 6.0 it boots back to twrp. I tried to flash twrp3.0.0.1 but it didn't boot to it. It keeps booting to twrp 3.0.0.0 . I have also tried to root via adb and shows the red android and the boots to twrp. Can anybody suggest any advise his to get cm13 to boot it keeod going back to twrp. (I used the W droid method tool kit.)

not sure, but i'm using Khaon's unofficial TWRP (for F2FS support), OmniROM, and @Khaon kernel

his F2FS compatible TWRP can be found here. maybe it will help?
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...C03RUZsWXB5bTg
4th April 2016, 09:08 PM |#653  
Flag off the coast o the kontiki!
Thanks Meter: 1,992

More
This is crazy, I flashed twrp (latest) using image flash from previous twrp & now it only boots to download mode. Wtf. Last time I did this same thing happened, but that was my fault, cause I used flashify. This is getting quite ridiculous. Got dl from twrp official. This blows................

Flash through Wugs again. Back up.

Sent from my LG-ls990 using XDA-Developers mobile app
4th April 2016, 09:55 PM |#654  
SF Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,609

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aheeejd

This is crazy, I flashed twrp (latest) using image flash from previous twrp & now it only boots to download mode. Wtf. Last time I did this same thing happened, but that was my fault, cause I used flashify. This is getting quite ridiculous. Got dl from twrp official. This blows................

ok, i've been doing the android thing since the OG Droid, but will plead ignorance . . . what's download mode? is that another term for the bootloader screen? or something else entirely.

is this when you try and enter Recovery or when you're just trying to boot to your System?
5th April 2016, 06:08 AM |#655  
Flag off the coast o the kontiki!
Thanks Meter: 1,992

More
[QUOTE=drewski_1;4752026]

ok, i've been doing the android thing since the OG Droid, but will plead ignorance . . . what's download mode? is that another term for the bootloader screen? or something else entirely.

is this when you try and enter Recovery or when you're just trying to boot to your System?[/QUOTE

Yes bootloader. I call it download mose cause when you push files to device, or say you hook it up to a toolkit, it'll boot to that.
5th April 2016, 06:37 AM |#656  
Thanks Meter: 274

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aheeejd

Flash through Wugs again. Back up.

I have the same problem... (and same on my Nexus 6P but not on a OnePlus One or Galaxy S3).
No other choice that update through fastboot via a PC
6th April 2016, 06:10 AM |#657  
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Issues with SELinux starting with TWRP 3.0.0-1.

I already have opened a github issue about that problem but wanted to let the XDA community be aware of it.
https://github.com/TeamWin/Team-Win-...ect/issues/638

3.0.0-0 is functioning fine as far as SELinux is concerned, but the latest 3.0.2-0 is also broken.

See the github issue for the gory details.
7th April 2016, 11:11 AM |#658  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have wiped my device nexus 10 with cm13. I tried to restore from a backup I have made with the twrp 3 but I could restore only the system. I saw inside the folder that there is 3 files with data:
data.ext4.win001 data.ext4.win002 data.ext4.win003 (I think that it was happened due to the size).
Did anyone know what I have to do to restore my data? I tried to make a single file with 7z but it says at the log of twrp:
extracttarfork() process ended with error 255
7th April 2016, 04:11 PM |#659  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marios46

I have wiped my device nexus 10 with cm13. I tried to restore from a backup I have made with the twrp 3 but I could restore only the system. I saw inside the folder that there is 3 files with data:
data.ext4.win001 data.ext4.win002 data.ext4.win003 (I think that it was happened due to the size).
Did anyone know what I have to do to restore my data? I tried to make a single file with 7z but it says at the log of twrp:
extracttarfork() process ended with error 255

The data.ext4.winXXX files are perfectly normal and expected for large data partitions.
Further mucking with your backup files is unlikely to help.
Do you have a recovery.log file to share instead?
10th April 2016, 04:44 PM |#660  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 153

More
3.0.2-0 has problem installing OMNI 6 with dirty flash and preserving gapps. just FYI.

3.0.0-0 works just fine.
11th April 2016, 05:49 PM |#661  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepa71

3.0.2-0 has problem installing OMNI 6 with dirty flash and preserving gapps. just FYI.

3.0.0-0 works just fine.

What happens when you try to dirty flash Omni 6 with TWRP 3.0.2?
Recovery.log or it didn't happen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)