Where to get 1800mAh OEM Batteries that FIT!

Search This thread

mumyoryu

Nov 18, 2010
Moreno Valley, CA
^-Why would Samsung use individual serials for batteries...I can understand the phones themselves, but batteries? It'd make sense if these serial numbers were meant for batches...CPU manufacturers do something similar

I bought my battery from Amazon for ~$17, seller CCMACCESSORIES, the one dejavecu linked a page back. Looks like they increased the price though =/. Came in bulk packaging, just a little plastic baggie with a Samsung sticker on it. It's been running strong after several cycles with no signs of deterioration. Nice improvement over the stock 1500mah battery

turbosix

Mar 12, 2009
Dallas
i was thinking the same thing as well and will post up my s/n when i get it.

but if the newegg battery comes in that retail packaging, that seems like an extremely long way to go to not only copy the camera but the packaging and all that other **** too.

fscussel

Jul 1, 2007
I've got the Anker 1800mah, I will try it and post results. Do I need to calibrate or something? I'm on bionix NG V2

fscussel

Jul 1, 2007
I've got the Anker 1800mah, I will try it and post results. Do I need to calibrate or something? I'm on bionix NG V2

with Anker 1800mah my Binox NG V2 lasted more than 72 hours... yeah 3 full days... I can post a picture if you like, just tell me what app to use to take a screenshot. Light use, no wi-fi use, no gps use, around 40 mins screen on, 1 hour of calls, some sms.

hern1989

Dec 19, 2010
Chicago
with Anker 1800mah my Binox NG V2 lasted more than 72 hours... yeah 3 full days... I can post a picture if you like, just tell me what app to use to take a screenshot. Light use, no wi-fi use, no gps use, around 40 mins screen on, 1 hour of calls, some sms.

so u had it on standby most of the time. i get around 20hrs with moderate to heavy usage.

Sent from my Vibrant

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
once i get through my 3 battery cycles Ill post results from my new Andida 2300Mah battery I got off ebay for $20 and some change including shipping from canada.

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
Should have it today, I'll post a pic when it comes, and a screenshot is the battery stats and CPU spy

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

chw2006

Jul 23, 2011
Austin

I just ordered this today. Good to hear that it's long-lasting.

rblancrt

Dec 21, 2010
Still no battery?

I guess your battery still hasn't shown up? My battery lasts almost no time, so I will be looking for a replacement soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credit goes to Rakeshchn for asking if this would even work, and for the link to the first battery for sale

Okay guys, there's a thread here about how the Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch battery might fit the Vibrant with no need for a new back cover. The rumor is true. I have two of these batteries, and have verified that mine are legit, and they fit perfectly. My phone actually has never lasted so long on a single charge since I switched to CM7.1, and I won't be going back to any battery of less capacity for as long as I own my Vibrant!

Here is the official page for the battery from Samsung

Here is the website I purchased from.

NOTE: I have removed the note about my batteries being fakes because after some research I have determined that Samsung actually has no idea what a serial number is, and is actually putting batch numbers on their batteries, so having the same number isn't a bad sign.

Here is the official page for the Extra Battery plus Charger from Samsung

Here is a website that seems to have the battery charger combo in stock and is selling it for $10 cheaper than Samsung MSRP. I DON'T vouch for them yet, because I haven't purchased from them ever.

Enjoy!
    There's a few sellers on Amazon with them in stock, but they're a few dollars more than mobilecity. If you're in a rush for one, you could try there. Just search Epic 4g Touch Battery.

Sent from my rough sketch of a Vibrant on a brick.
    Good rule of thumb, Shaolin. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Also, that battery won't fit in our phones. It's for the other models of the Galaxy S, not the Epic 4G Touch.
    I noticed that my two 1800mAh batteries have the same serial number, so if anyone else purchased from mobilecityonline.com and cares to check, mine are both TH1B907FS/5-B

Sorry to anyone who bought these on my recommendation for leading you astray with this. I emailed mobilecityonline.com, and will let you know what I hear back if anything. And have updated OP.
    I just got my batteries and they dont work when they fit, I read on your technique but i cant really understand, do you think you could explain more in detail or post a video?

before you shave your battery slot, give this a try - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22664443&postcount=181

you just need a folded piece of paper