i dont now............

Search This thread

paolo1234

Mar 1, 2013
perche nella sezione xda developer non e' possibile poter commentare i post? se io installo una room e noto dei bug o vorrei fare una domanda non mi e' concesso...... ho installato la 4.4.2 di sultano ....una delle piu belle rom mai provate ma noto che durante la notte con dati disattivato ce un drenaggio di oltre il 20% della batteria con la versione del 10|03 cosa che non accade con la prima versione del 01|03 .....vorrei esporre il mio probema li ma non mi e possibile ...... perche constringere a creare 10 post inutili per poter scrivere in xda developer? chiedo scusa se ho sbagliato sezione ma non sapevo dove inserire questo post......

Why in the xda developer and not 'can be able to comment on posts? if I install a room and known bug or would like to ask a question and I do not 'granted ...... I installed the 4.4.2 sultan .... one of the most beautiful rom never tried but I notice that during the night with data off there a drain more than 20% of the battery with the version of 10 | 03, which does not happen with the first version of 01 | 03 ..... I would like to expose my probema them but I do not and can .. constringere .... why create unnecessary to write 10 posts in xda developer? I apologize if I'm wrong section but I did not know where to put this post ......

Mar 5, 2014
perche nella sezione xda developer non e' possibile poter commentare i post? se io installo una room e noto dei bug o vorrei fare una domanda non mi e' concesso...... ho installato la 4.4.2 di sultano ....una delle piu belle rom mai provate ma noto che durante la notte con dati disattivato ce un drenaggio di oltre il 20% della batteria con la versione del 10|03 cosa che non accade con la prima versione del 01|03 .....vorrei esporre il mio probema li ma non mi e possibile ...... perche constringere a creare 10 post inutili per poter scrivere in xda developer? chiedo scusa se ho sbagliato sezione ma non sapevo dove inserire questo post......

Why in the xda developer and not 'can be able to comment on posts? if I install a room and known bug or would like to ask a question and I do not 'granted ...... I installed the 4.4.2 sultan .... one of the most beautiful rom never tried but I notice that during the night with data off there a drain more than 20% of the battery with the version of 10 | 03, which does not happen with the first version of 01 | 03 ..... I would like to expose my probema them but I do not and can .. constringere .... why create unnecessary to write 10 posts in xda developer? I apologize if I'm wrong section but I did not know where to put this post ......

The stock rom did similar for me, drained like hell during the night. Leaving the mobile network (data) on and / or the wifi seemed to be the problem for me. I'm using the sultan 0309 now idk it's not draining like it used to after I've lowered the backlight all the way, and killed the wifi / data when not using them.

As for the 10 posts thing I feel your frustration there... This is as good as place as any to post your questions I'd guess but idk the rules.

Just get a task killer, kill tasks. Kill the backlight, wifi, and data or keep one on. I think the backlight is really the main battery drainer.