Originally Posted by Snoop05
Next version (WIP)
I will completely rewrite the project and .
make 2 versions, offline and online one.
Can also download latest files.
Will be open-source, code hosted on GitHub.
- Updated adb and fastboot to API 21 version (Android 5.0)
- Fixed bug refusing to set %PATH%
- Fixed %PATH% for Windows XP (SETX missing)
- Updated Google USB Driver to version 11.0.0000.00000
- Now use 7-Zip SFX (instead of WinRAR)
- Add choice for "system-wide" or "current user only" installation of adb
- Newer DPInst (WDK 8.1)
- Reduced size
- Fixed bug
- Update only files that need to be updated
- Add to PATH only when its not already present (prevent having it twice or more)
- Updated Google USB Driver to version 9.0.0000.00000
- 2KB bigger
- Added Y/N option for installations (you can choose what to install)
- Changed installation directory to "%SystemDrive%\adb" and added PATH
- Will also remove adb from WINDIR if you still have it here
- Changed x86/x64 detection system
- 0.01MB smaller than previous version
- Initial release
But how do you uninstall the adb and fastboot?
---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------
Originally Posted by warezxts
I installed as written.
I start a cmd, navigate to c:\adb
if i issue adb devices it shows my android
if i issue adb logcat > logcat.txt
its says waiting for device.... forever
Im not on expert for logcat, an idea?
It's doing the logcat bro
You'll have to stop logcat manually by typing ctrl C
And when you are done go to C:\windows\system32
Search for logcat and copy it to maybe your desktop
I will also suggest you name your logcat.txt sequence
If I helped, please hit thanks!