[GUIDE][MOD]Add Quickpanel Button In Statusbar To Switch Layouts>>

Search This thread

GSculerlor

Oct 23, 2013
Malang
Sir, i got this annoying scroll when i press my statusbar and doesnt scroll it yet. So, short story, this layout is appear before i open it. It in my second layout. Please help :D
SC20140429-224203.png

mjraogr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 1, 2014
SP
universoeandroid.wordpress.com
On I8552 exist the Tw statusbar expanded dual.XML the toogles, notification header are be changed to this, but this mod dont be efects

Others XML are the tw statusbar expanded header also too
Mj

Sent from my GT-I8552B using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys,Hope everyone is fine

Today iam going to guide you how to add quickpanel button on statusbar to change layouts with cool sliding animation.

First of all this is not my work I would like to thank XDA Recognized Themer @b16h22 For allowing me to make this guide.

So lets start..

1. First of all download the attached files and merge with your SystemUI.apk
    2. Now open statusbar.expanded and add these codes on the top lines anywhere where you want the switching button.
    Code:
      <com.panel.Button android:id="@id/button" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content"/>
    3 And then add this code anywhere..

Code:
           <com.panel.Panel android:id="@id/panel" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                       <LinearLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                                 Your First layout
                 </LinearLayout>
                            <LinearLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                      Your Second Layout
     </LinearLayout>
    </com.panel.Panel>

4.Now open ids.xml and add these in the last above resources .

Code:
      <item type="id" name="panel">false</item>
        <item type="id" name="button">false</item>

5.Recompile your SystemUI.apk.
    6.Decompile it again.
    7.Now open public.xml in values folder
    8.Search for panel and copy its id
    11.Now open Panel.smali in smali/com/panel/panel and search for 0x7f09004d and replace it with panel id .
    12.Similarly,
    13.Open public.xml in values folder
    14.Search for button and copy its id
    15.Now open Button.smali in smali/com/panel/Button and search for 0x7f09004e and replace it with Button id .
    16.Also,
    17.Open public.xml in values folder
    18.Search for btn drawable and copy its id.
    19.Now open Button.smali in smali/com/panel/Button and search for 0x7f020190 and replace it with btn id .

20.Now compile your SystemUI.apk
    And done.

Screenshots
    9ehe5u5u.jpg
    8azugu6a.jpg
    Nice guide. Will be following this guide in my upcoming statusbar mod. :)
    Nice guide. Will be following this guide in my upcoming statusbar mod. :)

Thnx for your support.
    Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
    Hi, I think there is a fault in your guide. In your code for status_bar_expanded.xml there is no close tag for the highlighted code

Code:
    [COLOR="Red"]<com.panel.Panel android:id="@id/panel" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">[/COLOR]
    Your First layout
    </LinearLayout>

Your Second Layout
    </LinearLayout>
    Working good here (GP353/ICS)
    Can you share your apk for layout reference?
    Thanks for your work.
    You can check my theme here.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2594653

rjio.png