Folding Keyboard dock (like transformer)

Search This thread

AndroidAlistair

Jul 11, 2011
Scotland
I currently have the official Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Keyboard dock and I am a bit dissapointed it dosent fold. Is there one like the Asus transformer keyboard?

NovaRev

Feb 16, 2010
Closest thing would probably be the Logitech Keyboard Case. I grabbed one a couple weeks ago and I'm pretty happy with it. It has some good shortcut keys and it's spacious enough that I haven't had any trouble typing on it. It's basically a bluetooth keyboard with a built-in stand and raised edges that hold the Tab in place face-down when you're not using it.

Guill_

May 31, 2012
Logitech/Zagg keyboard

I did some research into this and found a keyboard combining zagg and logitech...
Its not bad...a bit pricey.

Search the keyboard in google or youtube for reviews.

Im still searching (and waiting patiently) for someone to make a keyboard that turns the Tab 10.1 into a folding netbook like the transformer.

Someone please!

slack04

May 4, 2010
I did some research into this and found a keyboard combining zagg and logitech...
Its not bad...a bit pricey.

Search the keyboard in google or youtube for reviews.

Im still searching (and waiting patiently) for someone to make a keyboard that turns the Tab 10.1 into a folding netbook like the transformer.

Someone please!

There isn't one, and probably never will be (for this tablet). the Transformer was built with the keyboard in mind (hence the name "transformer"). If you want a transformer, get a transformer...

Top Liked Posts