[ROM][HTL21][4.4.2][Sense5.5]HTC One Stock ROM Port for HTC J Butterfly

Search This thread

zerogun

Nov 6, 2012
SD Card not readable

So, the SD card not working.... is this just because the HTC One does not have an SD card? Do we just have to live with it? Just trying to find out if there is a fix. Thanks!

slamming_sammy1

Feb 13, 2007
kernel feature/information

Hi, I flashed this rom and it's awesome. but I was hoping the kernel would provide features like sweep2Wake, but I can't be sure if it has or not. does anyone know. or anyone know where I can find more information on this kernel that was included in this rom? dlxj-4.4-sense5.5-kernel

thanks so much!

skinart

Aug 21, 2009
malang
Here is link to HTL21 Viper sense 6 rom (v6.2.1)
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGFpxR4#dir/path=/SENSE6+4.4.2/蝴蝶/毒蛇工具箱

requirement: One crack htl21 (this means your phone can use other sim card)
you should flash japan rom and radio

update your rom don't need update your hboot

and the newest radio of htl21 is 1.10.12.1122
you can update or not, the impact of small

in recovery
just install zip and update and you can reboot your phone to system and enjoy

And last custom kernel@1.728ghz

Edit: new kernel update(This is the last update for this version )
The reason is this kernel's developer phone have stolen

Edit: New twrp recovery 2.7.1.0 updated
Add usb otg support
(use adb command: fastboot flash recovery (the file name).img)

Edit: All Function worked rom update (NFC + Infrared Worked)
Xsense 4.4.2 by http://bbs.gfan.com/android-7627213-1-2.html
Download: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0xSNGc
Password: 42co

Any other mirror link sir?, I can't login at baidu. Please..

AZain

Feb 10, 2012
SD CARD will read by camera

I Ever try this ROM, and its very beautiful, the ROM will not read SD CARD but camera application read this. Otherwise if you want to explore SD CARD you can use file explorer on Marketplace.
But i hope there is a lollipop or marsmallow for my htc butterfly htl21.
Thank you.:good:

itslaghari

Dec 15, 2016
Just I Follow all steps but install any rom after installation complete rebort the my set is stuk on rom logo i have wait 30 mintus above but stuk on rom logo

my Devise is HTC Butterfly X920D S-On.

i have install custom rom but my orignal bauckp i losee him.

please help us

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I saw BOA Official Site announced that they are releasing 4.4.2 for x920d Model within a week.

So x920d owners, get ready for KITKAT.
    I have uploaded kernel and patch file for x920d. As I don't own this device, can't check wether it works or not.
    If Boa is going to release KitKat ROM, that ROM maybe better than this one...

Sent from my HTL21 using xda app-developers app
    I

I installed this ROM on my x920D. INstallation went fine, the mods also flashed, the kernel flashed, and it booted well.
    Then the dialer stopped working, then nothing happened.

Tried getting the logcat but it wont give me :confused:

same here...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

I can only have the screens which @bluheart has. Cannot enter drawer or open something.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Just flashing rom, also flashing rom+patch is the same.

So in my opinion the rom is corrupted. If the kernel was wrong i think it couldn't boot.

this is a port and things are expected to be broken..why in a hurry to get KitKat when we are guaranteed to get the update in a few weeks time??@OP i do appreciate the effort but if this would have been released earlier this is a step ahead the expected OTA..the DNA guys made the port since Verizon is expected to delay the release of the KitKat OTA for DNA..if the DLXUB1 has AOSP things can be fixed..the OP is missing the sensor files at the same time IMHO we are ought to need a bootloader update..
    could be a problem in my mod?

I

I installed this ROM on my x920D. INstallation went fine, the mods also flashed, the kernel flashed, and it booted well.
    Then the dialer stopped working, then nothing happened.

Tried getting the logcat but it wont give me :confused:

I faced exactly the same problem when I changed sku_id to KDDI one: Dialer kept crashing.
    Could you try again without my mod in step 3? At least you can finish setup wizard and use, I guess. Or, just changing sku_id in /system/customize/ACC/default.xml to another one may fix the problem.

If these fixes don't work, please wait for BOA's ROM or official KitKat update...
    Thank you for your reports.

http://trjlive.com/2013/11/guide-sku-id-htc-one/