[APP][2.3+]Necta Launcher - Help elderly and children easy to use Android phone

Search This thread

greek_user

Dec 19, 2018
Different Language option?

I have downloaded version 1.6.1 and have baught the license key. How can I change the language from English to Greek?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, everyone,
    After long time tested many phones, i think it's the time to introduce Necta Launcher to you. Maybe you are interested in it. It help your parents or children easy to use Call, SMS, take photo. It has big font and button for easy click.
    And they could easy to know where they are.

Necta Launcher key features:
    * Everything is big:
    Big font designed for reading and writing.Big buttons help you easy to press them,you
    cannot make wrong touching.
    * Quick dial important persons:
    Touch one name at home screen you can dial him/her directly.
    * Smart camera and photo reviewer:
    Well-designed UI, and elders and kids touch anywhere to take a photo.
    * Customize agenda/calendar
    Senior people easy to use it to see calendar or write something.
    * Customize Necta locker screen
    Easy to unlock to home screen, just click the big unlock button. and also big font time,date,weather,battery and signal strength.
    * You will not get lost:
    Position feature display you location at map. and it will add showing how to go to home.
    * SOS:
    When you encounter difficulties, just click SOS button it will dial and send SMS to
    your hot contacts. SOS message contains position info.
    * Senior alarm:
    Senior alarm with scheduled caring option, it is designed for senior people.
    And the scheduled caring is for the people live alone, alarm send SOS message to hot contacts if user don't cancel alarm in 1 minute.
    * Useful tools:
    Flashlight at home screen make you easy to find it, and many other tools could be added to home
    screen.

Google play link here.

Change log:
    V1.3.8:
    * Add senior alarm with scheduled caring option, it is designed for senior people.
    And the scheduled caring is for the people live alone, alarm send SOS message to hot contacts if user don't cancel alarm.

Thanks for your test if you can test it for me.
    Any question please reply here or Facebook, i will reply ASAP.

Thanks.
    Well done. My mom could take photo easily, She likes big button and big font. I love it too, other launchers have many 3D animations, this launcher is simple . Thanks. I will test all features for you.

Sent from my SHW-M250S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Play store says that my phone isn't compatible. Plz add mirror link

Sent from Bla-bla-bla

Hi, Are you sure you have visit this link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.necta.launcher?
    And also you can download latest version from : http://launcher.necta.us/NectaLauncher.apk.
    looks great, i haven't install it yet but i will try it asap then show it to my mom, and see what is her comment
    Hi

I bought 2 copies of your app - one problem = when SMS messages arrive there is no sound or notification light !

If I try and use mysms instead of your app for messaging your app still gets involved with received messages and tries to take over.

is there a fix coming ?