Thanks Meter: 164

Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2013, 08:09 PM |#21  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theprakhar

What do u mean to actually......are they in JPG format...for example: "xyz.JPG".If yes then you need to convert them because the JPG files may
give a black screen while booting up.

They work in the animation but when I change them in Photoshop they don't work,How do I convert them..?

I am trying to put the word blade under the S sign on the boot animation.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1934806

Here is a image of it,It plays part0 but stops when it plays part1..?

Its for my rom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	1928125  

3rd May 2013, 06:25 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lucknow

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spannernick

They work in the animation but when I change them in Photoshop they don't work,How do I convert them..?

I am trying to put the word blade under the S sign on the boot animation.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1934806

Here is a image of it,It plays part0 but stops when it plays part1..?

Its for my rom.

Done..please find the attachment below.....hope u like dat...though not in that much gr8 style i hav written "BLADE........
and I think either prblm with u was with zip ie. you were zipping the whole folder instead of the contents of it or maybe because of .png format cuz i hav seen that the images of this bootanimation is in .jpg format......but whatever done dat for u....
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.26 MB, 241 views)
4th May 2013, 01:13 PM |#23  
Flag London

More
Quote:

Done..please find the attachment below.....hope u like dat...though not in that much gr8 style i hav written "BLADE........
and I think either prblm with u was with zip ie. you were zipping the whole folder instead of the contents of it or maybe because of .png format cuz i hav seen that the images of this bootanimation is in .jpg format......but whatever done dat for u....

Thanks it works but its way too big the name blade don't fit the screen properly but that's properly cause of the boot animation look on the thread..??

"Eddicts Posted Doesn't work properly with mine cuz the screen show way too big!"

But I like the S that big so have to make the word blade smaller..

Can you tell me how you saved the jpg files..?
4th May 2013, 02:22 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lucknow

More
Quote:

Thanks it works but its way too big the name blade don't fit the screen properly but that's properly cause of the boot animation look on the thread..??

"Eddicts Posted Doesn't work properly with mine cuz the screen show way too big!"

But I like the S that big so have to make the word blade smaller..

Can you tell me how you saved the jpg files..?

Which software ur using for writting "BLADE"??
4th May 2013, 02:43 PM |#25  
Flag London

More
Quote:

Which software ur using for writting "BLADE"??

Adobe Photoshop CS6
6th May 2013, 04:15 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lucknow

More
Quote:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

After your editing press Ctrl+Shift+S and just below file name,you will find some formats,select .jpeg and save....or just open the file in CS6 and then open with>Adobe Photoshop CS6 and after editing jus simply press Ctrl+S.....if u want help related to Photoshop or Bootanimation ask me frankly or message me on FB www.facebook.com/theprakhar ....Please login on facebook otherwise it will say "content is currently unavailable"
15th May 2013, 09:01 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how to r/w
Quote:

Creating/Installing Custom Bootanimation For Android

Step 1 :- CREATE ANIMATION IMAGES
Open Photoshop(or any other image editor).Make the background color black and then place the image layer above background layer and make its opacity 0% and save it as PNG named 0000 and then keep on increasing the opacity (Remember name for First Image should be 0000.png,for second 0001.png,for third 0002.png and so on.Save them in 240x320 resolution(your device's resolution)
TIP:-Use splatter or any other brushes:-Same as above but the difference is you will not change the opacity it should be 100% and the splatters on the image will increase with new one.(IT LOOKS QUITE IMPRESSIVE)

Step 2:-
Make two folder named part0 and part1. Put your images created in those folder.For Ex. 0000.png to 0009.png in part0 and 0010.png to 0070.png in part1.

Step3 :-
Create desc.txt
and write:-
240 320 24
p 1 0 part0
p 0 0 part1

and save it
------------------------------------------------------------------
EXPLANATION of 240 320 24
p 1 0 part0 :-
240 320(your device's resolution)
24(frames per second.......higher the no. faster will your bootanimation)
p(pointer to tell it to look at new commands)
1(no. of times this section of bootanimation will play....0=infinite)
0(Pause....0=no pause 10=10sec pause repeating or moving on next line)
part0(folder in which your animation images are contained)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 4:-
Create a folder named bootanimation and in that put part0,part1 and desc.txt.ZIP the bootanimation folder(REMEMBER COMPRESSION METHOD SHOULD BE STORE)

Step 5:-
Copy bootanimation.zip to your sd card.

Step 6:-
Using Root Explorer(or any other alternatives) copy bootanimation.zip to system\media (Remember change mount to R/W)

STEP 7 :-

Reboot and ENJOY!!!!

I'll Be uploading custom boot-animation soon[IF YOU GUYS WANT].................

PLEASE CLICK ON THANKS BUTTON And Comment IF IT HELPED YOU A BIT TOO...PLEASE...................

IF HAVING ANY OTHER PROBLEM OR WANT KNOW MORE TIPS FOR MAKING YOUR BOOTANIMATION.MORE AWESOME....DONT HESITATE ASK ME ...I WILL MAKE. A VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hi Please could you tell me in detail how to change mount to R/W. Im using ES File explorer...
The Following User Says Thank You to revonomics For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift revonomics Ad-Free
16th May 2013, 02:50 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lucknow

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by revonomics

Hi Please could you tell me in detail how to change mount to R/W. Im using ES File explorer...

Jus scroll down, in the end u will c Root Settings with couple of options namely-Root explorer and Mount File System check both.
3rd June 2013, 02:24 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Cool same here
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedinkle

They were PNG. The problem was that it did't want to work on Windows 8. Tried it on my Windows 7 machine and it worked the first time.

Quote:

Is the images on .PNG format

this thing happen to me in windows 8 and windows xp , show black screen or sometimes the word android do someone help me please. all was in .png format what do mean set your compression method to store? i cannot find this ..using winzip..
3rd June 2013, 04:37 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lucknow

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t2jim2003

this thing happen to me in windows 8 and windows xp , show black screen or sometimes the word android do someone help me please. all was in .png format what do mean set your compression method to store? i cannot find this ..using winzip..

Plz find the attachment to knw where is store method......if still didn't work...don't hesitate ask me...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	2014376  
The Following User Says Thank You to theprakhar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theprakhar Ad-Free
18th June 2013, 10:18 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy Help Please!
Can anyone help me? I tried to make it with the detailed descriptions but it still failed. Can you help me out a little? i uploaded my copy that i tried to boot below. it gives me black screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8jutxz0lp...tanimation.zip
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootanimation creation installation awesome cool

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)