[APP] [1.6+] [17/05/13] Phono 1.7b - The operator widget (CDMA & GSM)

Search This thread

apus2

Mar 24, 2010
Milan
If you're not using wearable device disable the option, set the notification position to on going and set the priority to high all these settings are in the Phono preferences.
If you are using wearable device and you enabled the notification on wear device the on going option is automatic disable, but you could always set the high priority. If you need more help write me..... And thanks to use Phono!

apus2

Mar 24, 2010
Milan
Just to better understand could you send a screenshot of Phono activity?
stock Marshmallow on nexus works fine....do you try to change method to link the logo(Phono menu, logo helper, tap on the right logo)?
Thanks

apus2

Mar 24, 2010
Milan
Phono 1.9a & 19b update

1.9b
  • fixed a bug on Android 6.0 that caused the Phono's stop error.
This issue happened if the network icon was active in the notification and if the device was in airplane mode active.​
  • added and update some logos

1.9a
Fixing
  • fixed bug on roaming notification, now it will be showing only one time
  • fixed the notification on device with android release before the 5.x.x
  • removed the possibility to share info trought SMS (that caused an error)
  • minor bug fixed

New features
  • added android wear support (see images below)
  • added wifi frequency for devices with Android 5.x.x or more recent
  • added and updated some carrier logos
AndroidWearSceneTemplate%2Bmio%2Bcopia.png

AndroidWearSceneTemplate%2Bmio%2Bcopia2.png

TaranQ

Aug 15, 2011
I am running Oreo on OnePlus 3 and phono used to work perfectly on MM but now on Oreo it closes by itself all the time. I already excluded battery optimisation. Any ideas?

apus2

Mar 24, 2010
Milan
I am running Oreo on OnePlus 3 and phono used to work perfectly on MM but now on Oreo it closes by itself all the time. I already excluded battery optimisation. Any ideas?
I'm on Oreo 8.1 too with OnePlus 5 and I don't get any problem.... Do you have some app that close background application? ( Task manager, pseudo battery savers or so on)
Let me know .
Thanks

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

TaranQ

Aug 15, 2011
I'm on Oreo 8.1 too with OnePlus 5 and I don't get any problem.... Do you have some app that close background application? ( Task manager, pseudo battery savers or so on)
Let me know .
Thanks

In fact I had some memory manager installed (restored from TiBu backup that i wasn't aware of) so unisntalled now and I'll see what happens, thx

xfiler

Nov 1, 2007
Rome
On OP5 with 8.1 the notification displays <unknown ssid> instead of the name of the wifi the phone is connected to.

TaranQ

Aug 15, 2011
In fact I had some memory manager installed (restored from TiBu backup that i wasn't aware of) so unisntalled now and I'll see what happens, thx

Unfortunatelly memory booster uninstalled but Phono keeps disappearing, can't tell exactly when but after some time it is just gone and I have to start it again.
Already removed and re-installed without succes.
Btw I don't use widget I only need statusbar logo. But I will try with widget and see what happens.

apus2

Mar 24, 2010
Milan
Normally Phono could disappears if the device lost the connection and get back after it go back "online"....with or without widget.....
Could you send me more details (stock ROM or not, carrier name...and so on)?
Thanks

TaranQ

Aug 15, 2011
I tried with widget and I am not sure if the app completely closes or only the statusbar icon disappears. But also with widget I noticed that phono statusbar icon is gone every now and then. I can't pinpoint when exactly it happens.
I am not aware the device losing connection.
I am on latest Open beta 35 on OP3. Carrier is Orange B (former Mobistar).
I do have AKT (All Kernel Tweaks) installed set to balanced. But I had that running together with Phono on Marshmallow without any problems.

TaranQ

Aug 15, 2011
Last edited:

TaranQ

Aug 15, 2011
While searching for a solution I stumbled across Roaming Info app.
I now use this it suits my needs just the carrier logo nothing more and it doesn't randomly close.

Top Liked Posts