[04.05.2013] Resurrection [MAG/cLK][NATIVESD][DATAOnExt] MIUI 3.5.3 JB -Tytung Ker-

Search This thread

THANHVO31

Feb 27, 2010
Haiphong
Dear all ORD (*) men or Flashaholics, tired of boring CM7 or handicap GB Sense /CM9/CM10, try this little one

MIUI 3.5.3 Jelly Bean.
Root and Gapps ...

Then to be resurrected after discontinued!!!

I am really sorry not to develop/ support any further since my HTC HD2's battery R.I.P. and I can't find any one on market.

8662113437_948b6dee56_c.jpg
8662113985_9cf469b5ac_c.jpg

Base STOCK MIUI 3.5.3 Author Gtbluesky

Changelog

Check this link out, grab latest changelog

Features to love:

EN version

• Root with SuperSu V1.25 (thanks Chainfire)
  • Play store instead of MI market
  • Latest Gapps with GoogleNow (Specially thank to tytung for his base, kernel, script, mod etc...)
  • To enbale GoogleNow, download locale app, set English US.

System requirements (minimum):

Installations instruction copy from tytung(c)

The typical partition table when installing this ROM to NAND (Options 1 and 2):

Full Install - 370 MB system partition.

Downloads

MIUI V5 beta 3.5.3. Or mirror by Robbie P. System size: 265 MB for standard + 85 for full-option (Google now + etc...).

MIUI V5 beta 3.4.26 or mirror . Thank Robbie P. System size: 265 MB for standard + 85 for full-option (Google now + etc...).

MIUI V5 beta 3.4.19 ML Multilang Version for this week. System size: 300 MB for standard + 85 for full-option (Google now + etc...)

MIUI V5 beta 3.4.19

MIUI V5 beta 3.4.12 EN-CN

MIUI V5 beta 3.4.5 EN-CN

MIUI V5 beta 3.3.29 Multi Lang

MIUI v5 beta 3.3.24

MIUI 3.3.1 MD5:fc5c9526af9c43d1b72302e3612eb15a

MIUI 3.2.22 uploaded. MD5:5c7f1c0902e20599f72eff2989cb1d2e

MIUI 3.2.8 uploaded. MD5:e8388a40267a252dedf8a1747c36dd7a

MIUI 3.2.1 uploaded... MD5:80647444d7da5a6c075f2c67b8606083

MIUI 3.1.18 coming...MD5: 7883d356d07572e60cc933786adf28c9

Multilang Test ROM 3.1.13 System size: 270 MB for standard + 85 for full-option (Google now + etc...)

MIUI 3.1.11 TestRom

Flash tytung kernel again to fix Wifi hotspot issue. Tested working well with cLK & NAND-DataonExt.

MIUI-Eve Test ROM here to fix DataonExt, NativeSD mounting script.

MIUI 2.12.21 JB EN version here...

Thank you all user for feedback and encouragement on the thread, I learn a lot from YOU! :highfive:

Happy New Year 2013!

With Tytung kernel

ROM Stock MIUI 2.4.20 cLK tytung kernel

ROM Stock MIUI 2.4.13 cLK tytung kernel

ROM Stock MIUI 2.4.6 cLK tytung kernel

ROM EN_CN Go cLK_MIUI_2.3.30_tytung or mirror

Stock ROM 2.3.30 cLK tyt MultiLang

With fikret kernel

ROM Go cLK_MIUI_2.3.30_fikret@2200310312

ROM Stock cLK_MIUI_2.3.30_fikret@2200310312

Kernels

fikret kernel and this kernel pack (can retain MIUI initrd.gz) works fine for me.

Tytung cLK_ppp_tytung_r14_callrec_MIUI.zip

Dorimanx-cLK V6.4D+MIUI.zip

cLK 1.6DE

recovery_leo 5028 or 4ext

Credits

All credit to MIUI DEVs, HD2 DEVs, gtbluesky, tytung, marc1706, fhasovic, Mikhei777, xavierjohn22...

Dear men, I got few hundreds download per week but only very few comment. Just say some thing or click thanks button to encourage, please!

Happy flashing but not to be ORD
XDABlues.jpg

Q&A/Troubleshooting thread for this ROM

Reporting A Problem - Android

Tutorial: How to properly post a bug

(*) Obsessive-ROM Updating Disorder (ORD)

Last edited:

THANHVO31

Feb 27, 2010
Haiphong
Jan3, nice to see you back here. I am +1 fan of your MIUI work!

I had try derycklong, langthang this morning but I satisfy with 'officially' package. I had try scoop but can't get his EN package link and I don't know whether it is from scoop or not. I nearly abandon MIUI 2.3 until found http://www.miui-dev.com/roms/.

I just let some guide know about my finding.

Again, thank jan3.

TonyCubed

Mar 5, 2010
For those wondering, I installed this last night, twice. The initial ROM is fine, the problems start when you install the English pack which replaces the build.plop file.

1) You need to install the ROM
2) Back up build.prop with a file manager (root explorer can do this)
3) Reboot and install the English pack
4) Boot back into MIUI (it may take awhile to load and you'll get some really odd glitches)
5) When you manage to get back into MIUI, fire up root explorer and copy the original build.prop file back
6) Edit the build.prop file and go down to where the language and region is and change language from 'zk' (or whatever it is) to 'en' and region from 'CN' to 'US'.
7) Save the file and restart the phone

You should then have a complete MIUI ROM with English language pack and all the glitches from before should be gone! :)

jan-willem3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
Jan3, nice to see you back here. I am +1 fan of your MIUI work!

I had try derycklong, langthang this morning but I satisfy with 'officially' package. I had try scoop but can't get his EN package link and I don't know whether it is from scoop or not. I nearly abandon MIUI 2.3 until found http://www.miui-dev.com/roms/.

I just let some guide know about my finding.

Again, thank jan3.

Thanks will try to do my make miui the best again:D. And your right about the package.

Reactions: pathaniya

THANHVO31

Feb 27, 2010
Haiphong
I had some issues with all new 2.3 MIUI:

Randomly lost ext-partition after restart phone (not reboot - shutdown -then restart)

Some color banding

Had to manually set up my MOBIFIONE CARRIER APN (I had auto config with NexusHD2-Gingerbread V2.5 or Incredible S). I had investigate all apns-conf.xml from all related build and found my carrier all listed there.

Any experience to solve is appriciated!

Reactions: Clom801

DGree

Apr 11, 2010
Bremen
We have already the thread from scoop for that. I dont think we need another topic about the same rom...

i think it isnt the same rom, i flashed scoops version yesterday and it is the original chinese hd2 version with the desire language pack and i think this are other versions, both for hd2 from the miuidevs

DaraM

Jan 14, 2011
Installation?

For those wondering, I installed this last night, twice. The initial ROM is fine, the problems start when you install the English pack which replaces the build.plop file.

1) You need to install the ROM
2) Back up build.prop with a file manager (root explorer can do this)
3) Reboot and install the English pack
4) Boot back into MIUI (it may take awhile to load and you'll get some really odd glitches)
5) When you manage to get back into MIUI, fire up root explorer and copy the original build.prop file back
6) Edit the build.prop file and go down to where the language and region is and change language from 'zk' (or whatever it is) to 'en' and region from 'CN' to 'US'.
7) Save the file and restart the phone

You should then have a complete MIUI ROM with English language pack and all the glitches from before should be gone! :)

I don't have any problem installing this version. All you need is a full wipe, install the ROM, then install EN language pack, then reboot the system...
Everything seem to run smooth as silk, for now....:)

TonyCubed

Mar 5, 2010
I don't have any problem installing this version. All you need is a full wipe, install the ROM, then install EN language pack, then reboot the system...
Everything seem to run smooth as silk, for now....:)

That's the thing, I did all that, and other people are reporting the same problem. It's because the build.prop file from the language package has loads of stuff for the milestone which aren't for Leo. Unless of course someone has updated the language files on MIUI...

kolyan

Jan 8, 2008
That's the thing, I did all that, and other people are reporting the same problem. It's because the build.prop file from the language package has loads of stuff for the milestone which aren't for Leo. Unless of course someone has updated the language files on MIUI...

Just checked and thats true

EDIT: they already updated on MIUI-DEV, just didnt change the version number.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts