[Q] Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 on Kindle Fire HD 7"

Search This thread

baocao24h

Dec 24, 2013
Dear all,

I am using a Kindle Fire HD 7", I like it so much, but I see a few apps and games of Android have not play Full on Kindle Fire HD 7", example : Plants vs. Zombies™ 2, i have set up on Kindle Fire HD 7" but I still not play it. The sign is Black Screen. I wonder have anyone the same as me ? How to playing Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 on Kindle Fire HD 7" , please ???

Thanks

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
Dear all,

I am using a Kindle Fire HD 7", I like it so much, but I see a few apps and games of Android have not play Full on Kindle Fire HD 7", example : Plants vs. Zombies™ 2, i have set up on Kindle Fire HD 7" but I still not play it. The sign is Black Screen. I wonder have anyone the same as me ? How to playing Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 on Kindle Fire HD 7" , please ???

Thanks

Some games really are not compatible. Stinks but it happens.

juanfers

Dec 24, 2010
You can install it, just install the apk using your preferred method, then get the data file from the net or another device (around 145mb - 200mb) and copy it to /sdcard/android/obb/ and you're set.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

baocao24h

Dec 24, 2013
You can install it, just install the apk using your preferred method, then get the data file from the net or another device (around 145mb - 200mb) and copy it to /sdcard/android/obb/ and you're set.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I have done the same your guide but when I enter the game --> The sign is Black Screen

flandi

Oct 16, 2011
I have done the same your guide but when I enter the game --> The sign is Black Screen

I just tested Plants vs Zombies 2 on my kindle running cm11 by Hashcode.

Installed it from playstore just runs fine so far without any problems ☺

Gesendet von meinem Amazon Kindle Fire HD mit Tapatalk 4

Latonya1

Jan 9, 2014
Downloading from play store games is works on my KFHD 7". I've downloaded many games like Plants vs Zombies

how can chage DPI and what DPI is good for Kindle,anyone can tell me?:eek:

You can change the dpi with any text editor or toolbox like ROM toolbox, also a good dpi for kindle is 213, I can't run plants vs zombies 2 on here for the life of me but i f I remember correctly it was being looked into and they found some issues with permissions. Hope this helps!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

slinson

Sep 26, 2012
Dallas
You can change the dpi with any text editor or toolbox like ROM toolbox, also a good dpi for kindle is 213, I can't run plants vs zombies 2 on here for the life of me but i f I remember correctly it was being looked into and they found some issues with permissions. Hope this helps!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I read from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2755197 that a good resolution for PvZ 2 is 1280*768 whereas Kindle Fire by default is 1280*800. I know there are a few apps that can change DPI on Kindle but the one named NOMone resolution changer, which changes not only DPI but also resolution, cannot run on Kindle system