[ROM][UPDATE][v2] OJ_Mod_v2::[CM7 based]

Search This thread

OJ

Dec 31, 2011
Pune
This rom has cm7 rc5.7 as base. So, maximum credit goes to Squadzone for his great rom. Thanks to him.
rom_logo.jpg

Introduction : I have modified Squad's Cm7 as my and ur likings...In this rom i played with its UI and made the UI awesome...hope u will like it....
Main Features:.
1.Added Legacy Launcher(Fully Modified by me;)).
2.Added Mega Bass Enhancement Tweak.
3.Added Walkman Player(Stable one) music player..
4.Themed all apks.:).
5.Optimized all apks.:).
6.Added some Powe saving, performance, ram optimization tweaks both in init.d and in buld.prop.:).
7.Added new Near about 200 ringtones+All are optimized:D:D.
8.All Icons I have modded to look as HoneyComb!!!.
9.Added Latest Gapps-Google Play this time..:).
10.Added a new Boot Animation and Boot Splash..
11.Added "audio para4.csv" new music tweak to the rom...
12.New analog clock modded by me...i just made a little theme in Honeycomb clock..:).
13.All Fonts Changed....look at the screenshots..
14.I reduced the width of soft buttons on status bar...so that u could get more space on the bar..in that, i just removed extra space around the buttons..
15.And the most important....UI. I have made honeycomb like UI(not fully):D (See the screenshots):):):D.
16.Removed file manager and added Root Explorer as default file manager.:D.
ScreenShots:.
UI:.
Homescreen.png
App_drawer.png
dialer.png
lock_screen.png
Analog_clock.png
status_bar.png
Settings.png
Popup.png

screenshot_1333980629397.png

Music Player:.
music.png
music1.png
Other:.
legacy_launcher_settings.png
Launcher Settings.
abot_phone.png
About Phone.
clock_time.png
Clock Fixed!!!.

Downloads Section:
::OJ_Mod_v1
>Clock Fix For V1

::OJ_Mod_v2
>Fix_V2
In this fix: New file explorer and mms.apk added.:)

Also, thanks to freakyfriday...:) as he helped me a lot with his suggestions...:)
Instructions(How to Flash):.
1.Download file from given link..
2.Copy it to SD-card..
3.Go to recovery mode. (Only custom recoveries).
4.Wipe data (must)..
5.Wipe cache (must)..
6.Then choose zip from sd card..
5.Zip will be flashed....and then reboot..
6.Enjoy OJMod.....
[Note: Please do flash this rom correctly as given in instructions.....coz..some people flash the rom wrongly and then get force closes..and then they call my rom buggy...so plzz...cooperate..].
Howz my Rom??? Is it Nice???.
Then Plzzzz press THANKS...:D
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

gmp009

Mar 3, 2011
Hyderabad
Can any one provide me an other link? dropbox not working for me:( getting this. Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

OJ

Dec 31, 2011
Pune
Extremely sorry guys...
**** this dropbox.....i m in tutions now...i will upload rom on any other site...after few hours....

japoina92

Dec 20, 2011
Jerez D.L.F
Nice man!

I'm gonna give it a try tonight.

Thanks

PS: You should put on Mediafire like squad also ;)

you can upload to mediafire? is where maybe I can download. broo thank you very much! :)

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Extremely sorry guys...
**** this dropbox.....i m in tutions now...i will upload rom on any other site...after few hours....

good friends, I'll go down as one of you upload it again thank you all, anyway. I'm waiting to try hehehe --- the screenshots.... not view I think is a problen ---- thanks bro..
sorry for my english... i'm spanish hahaha :rolleyes:

Fraser1978

Oct 30, 2011
Folkestone
FYI I saw the screenshots earlier and it looked nice. So nice in fact that I'm gonna try it when a link is available too =). Wish I'd downloaded earlier now when it was available!

yorufus

Jan 23, 2012
Mr. OJ a small request...I really want the Samsung sweep glass unlock where you sweep the screen from any direction...not the galaxy note lockscreen that comes with the xwth firmware...the galaxy s2 lock....I mean galaxy y has it why can't we....can you please add that as another lock screen option?...please do try....

OJ

Dec 31, 2011
Pune
FYI I saw the screenshots earlier and it looked nice. So nice in fact that I'm gonna try it when a link is available too =). Wish I'd downloaded earlier now when it was available!

Hey....i m sorry....i will upload it today on any other site....plzzz wait for my rom..

OJ

Dec 31, 2011
Pune
Mr. OJ a small request...I really want the Samsung sweep glass unlock where you sweep the screen from any direction...not the galaxy note lockscreen that comes with the xwth firmware...the galaxy s2 lock....I mean galaxy y has it why can't we....can you please add that as another lock screen option?...please do try....

Will try in next update....but as i think....it is not yet available in cm7...u can get it in emanoN....and i also thinked and tried it a lot...also searched for it...so...will try again...

motorazrv3

Dec 30, 2011
Ruhrpott
Has anybody downloaded and tested. Rom looks awesome. Hope it functions also awesome cause you modded many things from squads rc5.5

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5570 mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom has cm7 rc5.7 as base. So, maximum credit goes to Squadzone for his great rom. Thanks to him.
    rom_logo.jpg

Introduction : I have modified Squad's Cm7 as my and ur likings...In this rom i played with its UI and made the UI awesome...hope u will like it....
    Main Features:.
    1.Added Legacy Launcher(Fully Modified by me;)).
    2.Added Mega Bass Enhancement Tweak.
    3.Added Walkman Player(Stable one) music player..
    4.Themed all apks.:).
    5.Optimized all apks.:).
    6.Added some Powe saving, performance, ram optimization tweaks both in init.d and in buld.prop.:).
    7.Added new Near about 200 ringtones+All are optimized:D:D.
    8.All Icons I have modded to look as HoneyComb!!!.
    9.Added Latest Gapps-Google Play this time..:).
    10.Added a new Boot Animation and Boot Splash..
    11.Added "audio para4.csv" new music tweak to the rom...
    12.New analog clock modded by me...i just made a little theme in Honeycomb clock..:).
    13.All Fonts Changed....look at the screenshots..
    14.I reduced the width of soft buttons on status bar...so that u could get more space on the bar..in that, i just removed extra space around the buttons..
    15.And the most important....UI. I have made honeycomb like UI(not fully):D (See the screenshots):):):D.
    16.Removed file manager and added Root Explorer as default file manager.:D.
    ScreenShots:.
    UI:.
    Homescreen.png
    App_drawer.png
    dialer.png
    lock_screen.png
    Analog_clock.png
    status_bar.png
    Settings.png
    Popup.png

screenshot_1333980629397.png

Music Player:.
    music.png
    music1.png
    Other:.
    legacy_launcher_settings.png
    Launcher Settings.
    abot_phone.png
    About Phone.
    clock_time.png
    Clock Fixed!!!.

Downloads Section:
    ::OJ_Mod_v1
    >Clock Fix For V1

::OJ_Mod_v2
    >Fix_V2
    In this fix: New file explorer and mms.apk added.:)

Also, thanks to freakyfriday...:) as he helped me a lot with his suggestions...:)
    Instructions(How to Flash):.
    1.Download file from given link..
    2.Copy it to SD-card..
    3.Go to recovery mode. (Only custom recoveries).
    4.Wipe data (must)..
    5.Wipe cache (must)..
    6.Then choose zip from sd card..
    5.Zip will be flashed....and then reboot..
    6.Enjoy OJMod.....
    [Note: Please do flash this rom correctly as given in instructions.....coz..some people flash the rom wrongly and then get force closes..and then they call my rom buggy...so plzz...cooperate..].
    Howz my Rom??? Is it Nice???.
    Then Plzzzz press THANKS...:D
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    Gud work onkar :)
    Keep up the work :D

†ђąηk ўσυ ...Vishal...:).:):D
    heya onkar.. awesome work.. but smart keyboard pro is a paid app right? better to remove that.. :)
    anyways keep up ur good work.. while i m gonna leave these.. ;)

Hey kp....meeting u after a long time...:)...thanks man...this is only bcoz of u bro..:) u tought me these things...thanks to u for that...
    N what the hell kp...u left the group n now xda..??? Me too leaving all this but NOT permanently...i will start all this after 12 std exams...but will stop after Oj_Mod_v2...;)..
    I hope kp..u will also join the group and xda after exams..will u..? That time Vishal will also join us...we will really rock..:D:D:):):D;)
    Links Updated!!!!!!:):):):)

Hey...Frnds...check out the thread again...Links updated..!!!
    galaxy y stock lockscreen or galaxy s2 stock lockscreen

Ok...will see and try for it...but...i m not a great themer...i dont know how to port moddes...i m only a themer...nd expert in Photoshop..but..i will surely try it..