[Q] Can't mount /data, help me please !

Search This thread

angedesenfers

Dec 7, 2012
Hello everybody,
I hope you'll can help me with my Galaxy Y

Yesterday, I was using my S5360 with JellyBlastV3. I was on Facebook.
Suddenly, the phone freezed. I shutted it down. When I wake him up. It didn't boot. It blocked at Hell's Fusion's screen bootbootscreen. I flashed a stock ROM via Odin, but it didn't work.
When I tried to Restore my phone with CWM, it wrote : can't mount /data. So I think /data is corrupted or a thing like that.

Please, can you help me ?

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru
what do you mean you flashed stock via odin but it didn't work

Phone Slow? go HERE

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru
What does that mean have your flashed successfully via odin?

Phone Slow? go HERE

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru
Then your phone should be working

Phone Slow? go HERE

Fidelord

Jan 21, 2013
North Jakarta, Indonesian
Hello everybody,

Suddenly, the phone freezed. I shutted it down. When I wake him up. It didn't boot. It blocked at Hell's Fusion's screen bootbootscreen. I flashed a stock ROM via Odin, but it didn't work.
When I tried to Restore my phone with CWM, it wrote : can't mount /data. So I think /data is corrupted or a thing like that.

Your problem is same with me.. i don't know what should i do to fix my phone -__-
I m too lazy to go to Samsung Center

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Hello everybody,

Your problem is same with me.. i don't know what should i do to fix my phone -__-
I m too lazy to go to Samsung Center