Photo Slideshow

Search This thread

InterstateBeer

May 27, 2014
I'm believe I'm looking for a slideshow photo viewing app. Let me explain, I have a project where I need to display information digitally and without any maintenance or power. I figured e-ink is the best technology and if I can find a slideshow program I can rotate the images (which contain graphical information) every few minutes and the battery life should last for days.

Another approach might be converting the images to a PDF document. How do you then automatically rotate through the pages of that PDF document?

Appreciate any suggestions

wozhere

Sep 29, 2010
I'm believe I'm looking for a slideshow photo viewing app. Let me explain, I have a project where I need to display information digitally and without any maintenance or power. I figured e-ink is the best technology and if I can find a slideshow program I can rotate the images (which contain graphical information) every few minutes and the battery life should last for days.

Another approach might be converting the images to a PDF document. How do you then automatically rotate through the pages of that PDF document?

Appreciate any suggestions

To rotate simply double click image files in Windows on a PC, rotate buttons at bottom: auto saves.

Best image viewer for android is Quickpic which most replace troublesome default Gallery with, does slideshow and image view settings usually has option to rotate to match aspect if not rotating & saving manually.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alensw.PicFolder