About LP bootstacks?

Search This thread

kennguy

Dec 17, 2011
HCM
I have searched but do not understand LP bootstacks. Can someone tell me what is LP bootstacks? When I use it? By the way, what 4.2, 4.4 aboot? I am on stock lollipop with TWRP 2.8.7.1. :(

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
I have searched but do not understand LP bootstacks. Can someone tell me what is LP bootstacks? When I use it? By the way, what 4.2, 4.4 aboot? I am on stock lollipop with TWRP 2.8.7.1. :(
Lollipop bootstack is just a bunch of files which are neccesary along the bootloader for functioning like download mode related files, modem/radio related files etc. And aboot is basically the bootloader.
So short, aboot is the bootloader and bootstack are the additional files along the bootloader.

Loki roms need 4.2 aboot. Bump works on 4.2 and 4.4. I suggest reading the OP's what you all need to use to let the rom function properly. Also use newer roms as the old roms are not all perfect with the old sourcecode.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D802 met Tapatalk

Reactions: xNotta and kennguy

kennguy

Dec 17, 2011
HCM
Lollipop bootstack is just a bunch of files which are neccesary along the bootloader for functioning like download mode related files, modem/radio related files etc. And aboot is basically the bootloader.
So short, aboot is the bootloader and bootstack are the additional files along the bootloader.

Loki roms need 4.2 aboot. Bump works on 4.2 and 4.4. I suggest reading the OP's what you all need to use to let the rom function properly. Also use newer roms as the old roms are not all perfect with the old sourcecode.

Is there any benefit of Bump mate?

xNotta

Aug 4, 2010

I have been wondering what a bootstack was too, even asked people!! No one ever replied, gotta love the G2 forums...

Thank you for the explanation!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Is there any benefit of Bump mate?
    Yes the benefit of bump.is that it works on both 4.2 and 4.4 and because its easier. No big other benefit really, only for devs mostly

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk