[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder - record phone calls from the phone line

1,096 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,855

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2018, 09:04 AM |#6921  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I installed from google store, everything is ok.
but after reboot my phone, and get a force close, here are the crash info:

Process: org.skvalex.cr
Flags: 0x98be44
Package: org.skvalex.cr v14012 (3.0 beta07)
Build: Sony/C2305/C2305:4.2.2/16.0.B.2.16/eng.administrator.1403963097:user/release-keys

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load library: load_library(linker.cpp:745): library "/data/data/org.skvalex.cr/files/callrecorder" not found
at java.lang.Runtime.load(Runtime.java:334)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.invokeOriginal MethodNative(Native Method)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMe thod(XposedBridge.java:631)
at java.lang.Runtime.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.System.load(System.java:500)
at org.skvalex.cr.Native.oooooooo(SourceFile:64)
at org.skvalex.cr.CallRecorderApp.onCreate(SourceFile :125)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreat e(Instrumentation.java:1000)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(A ctivityThread.java:4566)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.invokeOriginal MethodNative(Native Method)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMe thod(XposedBridge.java:631)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(N ative Method)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThr ead.java:156)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Activit yThread.java:1400)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99 )
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:153)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.jav a:5299)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java:833)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit .java:600)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBri dge.java:132)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
5th June 2018, 03:51 PM |#6922  
Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 3,816

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowwoc

I'm running under S9+ Qualcomm and the device type is not being detected correctly. Under the device type pulldown menu, the detected type is "@2131689794".

Recording/playback seems to work fine though, so I suspect this is purely a cosmetic bug.

Gili

I set my S9 Plus to Note 8 in settings and it works perfectly.
5th June 2018, 08:58 PM |#6923  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slonn

Same here. No Lyck getting it to work properly on rooted OP6

Rooted OP6 here.
Tested: v3.0 beta 7 and beta 7.1 with and without root module.

Same here. Tried with root settings, default settings, without device amr driver, all the uplinks, added the root module... no go... all jittery (on the remote side) or only records my side. (Of note, only the remote side is Jittery, the local side is not)
However, this is only when the call connects in HD mode (VoLTE or VoWIFI). If the call connects via the traditional method the recordings sound great.

It almost seems that when the phone switches to HD mode, call recorder is not changing the codec / sample rate / bitrate or something to match.

I can provide a number of samples or logs if desired.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaCeige For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaCeige Ad-Free
7th June 2018, 10:03 AM |#6924  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 456

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCeige

Rooted OP6 here.
Tested: v3.0 beta 7 and beta 7.1 with and without root module.

Same here. Tried with root settings, default settings, without device amr driver, all the uplinks, added the root module... no go... all jittery (on the remote side) or only records my side. (Of note, only the remote side is Jittery, the local side is not)
However, this is only when the call connects in HD mode (VoLTE or VoWIFI). If the call connects via the traditional method the recordings sound great.

It almost seems that when the phone switches to HD mode, call recorder is not changing the codec / sample rate / bitrate or something to match.

I can provide a number of samples or logs if desired.

Hah, I never thought about that. You're most likely right about VoLTE and VoWIFI being the culprit. This makes sense, as the app wouldn't need to record an HD encoded stream from the microphone but rather just directly from the audio mixer.
8th June 2018, 11:24 AM |#6925  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 722

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyonee

Hah, I never thought about that. You're most likely right about VoLTE and VoWIFI being the culprit. This makes sense, as the app wouldn't need to record an HD encoded stream from the microphone but rather just directly from the audio mixer.

I use VoLTE on my sam S8 plus. HD calls get correctly recorded and sound perfect. I suspect that OP6 needs a "special setting" enabled. I'm sure Skvalex will sort it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to ocujos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ocujos Ad-Free
8th June 2018, 12:00 PM |#6926  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have read a few pages in the end of this thread but couldn't find any information about my situation.

Suddenly, I get an error message when I open Call Recorder "Trial period expired". I have used the same setup since may 2015 and AFAIK haven't changed anything. There is a link included in the error message to Play store but it is dead (I know that CR 2 was removed so I am not surprised). I have also reinstalled the unlocker, to no avail.

What to do!?!? I need it working again ASAP!

HTC M9+ with Android 6.
9th June 2018, 06:28 AM |#6927  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can I restore the 2x version setting file to the 3x version app?
9th June 2018, 04:30 PM |#6928  
Flag Egypt
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Please fix the bug when the voix folder gets deleted from the internal memory the app fails to record calls.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using XDA Labs
9th June 2018, 05:48 PM |#6929  
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Hello. @skvalex, please tell me, and if so how, listen to the recorded conversation in the cloud, which was encrypted?
Will the only option be to download it and copy it to the directory from CallRecord and listen to it from its level?
Is it possible to record such a recording on the computer (having the "CallRecord.key" key)?

regards
q.
15th June 2018, 05:49 AM |#6930  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocujos

I use VoLTE on my sam S8 plus. HD calls get correctly recorded and sound perfect. I suspect that OP6 needs a "special setting" enabled. I'm sure Skvalex will sort it out.

I just made a VoLTE and VoWIFI recording and it was NOT GARBLED on the OnePlus6 OOS 5.1.6
** The Magisk module that enables native call recorder is causing garbled recordings. Removed it and now skvalex's callrecorder is working flawless. I suspect if you used any of those methods to enable the native call recording capabilities your VoLTE and VoWIFI recordings will sound garbled..

CallRecorder 3.0 beta07.1 (callrecorders' root module still installed from earlier trial and error).
OP5 settings (default I think works, but here's my settings)
Standard API
delay out 4s, delay in 3s
Uplink+Downlink
AMR
Don't use AMR driver, convert to realtime instead (doesn't matter, is unchecked better for battery life?)
BT connected : Do Nothing
The Following User Says Thank You to DaCeige For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaCeige Ad-Free
15th June 2018, 10:41 AM |#6931  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 456

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCeige

I just made a VoLTE and VoWIFI recording and it was NOT GARBLED on the OnePlus6 OOS 5.1.6
** The Magisk module that enables native call recorder is causing garbled recordings. Removed it and now skvalex's callrecorder is working flawless. I suspect if you used any of those methods to enable the native call recording capabilities your VoLTE and VoWIFI recordings will sound garbled..

CallRecorder 3.0 beta07.1 (callrecorders' root module still installed from earlier trial and error).
OP5 settings (default I think works, but here's my settings)
Standard API
delay out 4s, delay in 3s
Uplink+Downlink
AMR
Don't use AMR driver, convert to realtime instead (doesn't matter, is unchecked better for battery life?)
BT connected : Do Nothing

Just checked my most recent recordings. I've never used any Magisk module or changed any system properties to enable native call recordings, but now it's not garbled. Seems that the 5.1.6 update may have fixed it (or possibly something with the blu_spark kernel, which I'm using).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)