Thanks Meter: 1,854

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th August 2019, 07:32 PM |#7901  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Try to re-select your folder in Settings > Folders and Files. It should trigger rescanning

Thank you! I changed the folder, then changed it back. Perfect 😊

(As always, fantastic app, even better dev!)
The Following User Says Thank You to sandra17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sandra17 Ad-Free
28th August 2019, 09:45 AM |#7902  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:

Call Recorder - SKVALEX
If you don't have root, then you still may install Add-on to get option "start recording on answer" working, you'll need to grant READ_LOGS permission via adb in this case:

Code:
adb shell pm grant org.skvalex.cr.root android.permission.READ_LOGS
Note, that you may need to manually enable logger in engineering menu (or anywhere else where your device manufacturer disabled it). Don't ask questions "how to enable logger" here, you better google it or ask it in forums about your specific device.

On Samsung S8 with Oreo stock rom, do I need also to install addon v2.1.0 ?
By saying "enable logger in engineering menu" you mean needs also enabling capture logs on device? This enable procedure will be once time or has to remain always enabling?
If someone can help me more detailed with a link because I'm not very familiar with this task.
Recording working now both sides without installing addon but records also no answering calls and also loose the first 2 sec of answering.
4th September 2019, 01:55 PM |#7903  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 80

Donate to Me
More
Is it working on Android 10?
4th September 2019, 04:31 PM |#7904  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahar2k9

Is it working on Android 10?

I'm using a rooted Essential PH-1 which worked great on Pie but is not working on 10. Hope it can get fixed as so far it's the only app I use not working on 10.
4th September 2019, 04:49 PM |#7905  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Oneplus 7 pro, with Android 10 open beta 1.

Call recording works just fine, native system recorder with CallRecorder.
4th September 2019, 04:50 PM |#7906  
Quote:
Originally Posted by arealcoolhand

I'm using a rooted Essential PH-1 which worked great on Pie but is not working on 10. Hope it can get fixed as so far it's the only app I use not working on 10.

Install magisk module (Call Recorder - SKVALEX), then set Standard API recording method

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvihavai

Oneplus 7 pro, with Android 10 open beta 1.

Call recording works just fine, native system recorder with CallRecorder.

Great! Thanks for the confirmation
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
4th September 2019, 06:30 PM |#7907  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

Install magisk module (Call Recorder - SKVALEX), then set Standard API recording method

Great! Thanks for the confirmation

For pixel 3a on pie, I was able to use root method without magisk module.
After updating to Android 10, root method is not working anymore and I have to install magisk module and use standard API.
The Following User Says Thank You to googlephoneFKLenAsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift googlephoneFKLenAsh Ad-Free
5th September 2019, 09:19 PM |#7909  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi everyone, wanting to record WhatsApp video calls, I installed the Az Screen Recorder app, unfortunately in the recorder the interlocutor's audio is not heard. Is it possible for a conflict to occur with Call Recorder? Do any of you use apps to record video calls? Thank you

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk
6th September 2019, 12:30 AM |#7910  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

Root method should now work on Android 10

Root method still doesn't work on pixel 3a with Android 10. Magisk module installed.
6th September 2019, 01:57 AM |#7911  
Quote:
Originally Posted by googlephoneFKLenAsh

Root method still doesn't work on pixel 3a with Android 10. Magisk module installed.

Standard API should work for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by faoineag

Hi everyone, wanting to record WhatsApp video calls, I installed the Az Screen Recorder app, unfortunately in the recorder the interlocutor's audio is not heard. Is it possible for a conflict to occur with Call Recorder? Do any of you use apps to record video calls? Thank you

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't think it's possible on Android 9. But you may try Mobizen recording app, they have the required permission to grab background sound.
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)