1,096 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,855

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th September 2019, 04:45 PM |#7941  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi,

I'm trying the trial version and trying to configure the WebDAV. I set the URL, login and password of my nextcloud's webdav (which is working fine with other apps), but when I press "OK", nothing happens. The only thing that works is return. Is this some bug ?

Thanks
17th September 2019, 04:46 PM |#7942  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutruiP

Hi,

I'm trying the trial version and trying to configure the WebDAV. I set the URL, login and password of my nextcloud's webdav (which is working fine with other apps), but when I press "OK", nothing happens. The only thing that works is return. Is this some bug ?

Thanks

Try the attached version, please
Attached Files
File Type: apk CallRecorder_v.3.2.4_alpha01.apk - [Click for QR Code] (10.45 MB, 30 views)
17th September 2019, 04:50 PM |#7943  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Try the attached version, please

Working flawlessly ! Thanks a lot
17th September 2019, 11:03 PM |#7944  
Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideRMaN-17

Can someone help me with unrooted galaxy note 10+,(Equinos SM975F) I can clearly heat my voice in the recording but nothing from the other end.

Thanks

Which CSC are you using? If you have a CSC from India or Thailand that will be best otherwise the app will record calls through phone earpiece speaker.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
18th September 2019, 06:55 PM |#7945  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No Audio on recordings
Recoding start and stop, recording present but no audio at all...
Samsung A5 2017
LineageOS 16
Magisk 19.3
19th September 2019, 12:19 PM |#7946  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradder

No Audio on recordings
Recoding start and stop, recording present but no audio at all...
Samsung A5 2017
LineageOS 16
Magisk 19.3

Hi skvalex,
same here, the recording starts and ends as usual, only when I go to listen to the files, both from call recorder but also from outside, nothing is heard.
The file size is never zero, it seems to record at zero volume.
Tried both defaut API uplink and downlonk and ROOT with various options.
Also tried to encrypt files, nothing changes.

A520F
Lineageos16
Call Recorder installed from Magisk
Paid Licence
19th September 2019, 08:06 PM |#7947  

More
Just got a samsung galaxy note 10 + and obviously I know call recorder wont work so i wont install it.

Just wondering if there is any chance that the next version of android, Android Q might give back the record capability to both sides on a non rooted phone.

Thanks !
19th September 2019, 10:08 PM |#7948  
Phoenix

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSprintGuy

Just got a samsung galaxy note 10 + and obviously I know call recorder wont work so i wont install it.

Just wondering if there is any chance that the next version of android, Android Q might give back the record capability to both sides on a non rooted phone.

Thanks !

Does it not record at all using the phone earpiece? Do you have Snapdragon Note 10+?

19th September 2019, 10:14 PM |#7949  
Quote:

You should check the app anyway, it might have an acceptable quality via the mic which is still better than nothing.

Quote:

No chances: in Android 10, either root access is required, or a system recorder must be available in your firmware
19th September 2019, 10:15 PM |#7950  
Phoenix

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

You should check the app anyway, it might have an acceptable quality via the mic which is still better than nothing.

No chances: in Android 10, either root access is required, or a system recorder must be available in your firmware

Will the earpiece /mic method recording work in Android 10?

19th September 2019, 10:24 PM |#7951  
Quote:
Originally Posted by VICosPhi

Will the earpiece /mic method recording work in Android 10?

No. If device isn't rooted, then any third-party app won't able to capture _any_ sound during a call. Only silence will be recorded.
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)