FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

**What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

14,560 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,271
 
By KidCarter93, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st August 2012, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th December 2012, 07:07 AM |#1501  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile LG 4X HD or SGS3?
I don't know wich one buy... SGS3 (international version 4 cores) or the LG 4X HD... Please help me to decide!!
 
 
27th December 2012, 10:54 AM |#1502  
nikufellow's Avatar
Senior Member
simcity
Thanks Meter: 853
 
More
[QUOTE=algates;35931224]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikufellow

How about a previous flagship like moto atrix 2 don't know if you can find it but it'll an around $200 and definitely worth it . Has decent development too

Sent from a hybrid phablet ![COLOR="Silver

But its around $250 . My budget is only $200


Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

Sorry mate have no other suggestions to make maybe anybody else could help

Sent from a hybrid phablet !

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayLucca

I don't know wich one buy... SGS3 (international version 4 cores) or the LG 4X HD... Please help me to decide!!

Try them both out - go for 4x hd if you trust LG with updates and are comfortable with the HD IPS display

Sent from a hybrid phablet !
27th December 2012, 08:13 PM |#1503  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

That means about 300$ right How about unlocked galaxy nexus

Sent from a hybrid phablet ![/QUOTE]

Galaxy Nexus is pretty expensive for him because in my country Galaxy Nexus is around 1500-1600 lei(350-375 €). So... I am still open to another good suggestions. Thanks

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2(Because XDA premium sucks)
27th December 2012, 10:01 PM |#1504  
BartxGamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayLucca

I don't know wich one buy... SGS3 (international version 4 cores) or the LG 4X HD... Please help me to decide!!

BUT, understand that LG is not upgrading phones often. I had to wait around 1.5 quarter of year to get ICS for my LG Optimus 2X
I would like to buy ( in your situation ) SGS III its not big not small, just ideal. I hope i helped
27th December 2012, 10:11 PM |#1505  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartxGamer

BUT, understand that LG is not upgrading phones often. I had to wait around 1.5 quarter of year to get ICS for my LG Optimus 2X
I would like to buy ( in your situation ) SGS III its not big not small, just ideal. I hope i helped

Ips displays are the best, much better than pentile sg s3 amoled display, so If this guy is searching a phone with a nice display, go for LG

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
27th December 2012, 10:14 PM |#1506  
BartxGamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneninja

Ips displays are the best, much better than pental sg s3 amoled display, so If this guy is searching a phone with a nice display, go for LG

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Yea, i think so LG has better screen than SGS III. Maybe he should wait for LG Optimus G2 ?
I heard its coming in early 2013
Edit:
I found HTC DNA, it's so cool
I want it!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD
27th December 2012, 10:34 PM |#1507  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartxGamer

Yea, i think so LG has better screen than SGS III. Maybe he should wait for LG Optimus G2 ?
I heard its coming in early 2013
Edit:
I found HTC DNA, it's so cool
I want it!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD

He could wait for LG Optimus G2, a nice upcoming flagship but he may raise the budget for a little bit for g2.And if he likes the nice screens, he should really wait(because of 441 ppi)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
27th December 2012, 10:43 PM |#1508  
BartxGamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneninja

He could wait for LG Optimus G2, a nice upcoming flagship but he may raise the budget for a little bit for g2.And if he likes the nice screens, he should really wait(because of 441 ppi)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Yup, that upcoming screen is "monster"


Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Oh, i need help in choosing new phone. I want change LG Optimus 2X to idk what.
Help me in choosing, i want gooood screen ( best amoled ), around 4.5 screen big, recorder full hd, front camera, camera full hd, processor 4x1.5 or better, JB or ICS android, and it has to be a very good phone


Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD
27th December 2012, 10:44 PM |#1509  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
How come there isn't a thread or post for Toshiba Excite tablets?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
27th December 2012, 11:05 PM |#1510  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
If you want a good device with an amoled screen I suggest you Note 2 as being a very nice and powerful phone ^_^

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
27th December 2012, 11:07 PM |#1511  
BartxGamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneninja

If you want a good device with an amoled screen I suggest you Note 2 as being a very nice and powerful phone ^_^

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Maaan its too big for phone... Its tablet-phone


Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
device, new device, new phone, phone, tablet, what to buy, what to choose

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes